Do we know what group/company/state owns the most gold in the world?

Do we know what group/company/state owns the most gold in the world?

Attached: 1517389015282.jpg (900x1600, 197K)

fort knox usa

We dont even know where some of the famous art pieces known to everyone on earth went. You can be damn sure most gold is unaccounted for.

who knows

Attached: 1506448413468.jpg (980x750, 196K)

Aborigines females

I read somewhere that women of the world hold more gold than all the central banks of the world combined

Care to give specific examples?

China and Russia have been accumulating gold while USA has been offloading.

India also has a lot of gold, in family heirlooms. Indian housewives to be more exact. One could call this 'scrap' gold but they still have quite a bit of it.

There is more gold on your bank than in Fort Knox nowadays

USA and China hold like 80% or something. Also, China is the only country that is actually producing gold to add to its reserves

Damn, the fatty on the left must be so starved for attention. I wonder if she's a masochist for hanging with the hottie on the right.

What is the U.S. accumulating instead? Love them or hate them I think we can all agree that they control the world and the economy.

>What is the U.S. accumulating instead?

Stinky linkies, duh

Vatican has a lot of gold. Probably not the most but enough to be mentioned.

U.S. Isn't accumulating anything except debt, there is a cancer inside that it setting it up for utter failure and collapse.

Do you know about the jews, user?

Weapons and ammunition. China and Russia buy all the gold and USA steals all the gold.

The army is full of niggers, trannies and women, doofus.

Maybe silver. JP Morgan and other big banks have been 'naked shorting' silver for a long time to drive the price low artificially. It would be in their best interest to be accumulating that in case those margins get called.

The U.S. gov is really not that smart, they've mostly been accumulating debt. The federal reserve is expected to hike interest rates on the dollar again today, so they can keep inflating it. The U.S. will not control the world or the economy for much longer - 10 years at most but probably more like 5.

helium, rare metals, oil perhaps?, patents, copyrights and other forms of IP , not sure how to call it "Internet dominance" and data, lots of data

((()))

What about the Jews?

Didn't the CIA invent SHA-256 and arguably Bitcoin? Maybe the U.S. is just a step ahead again and owns a shitload of Bitcoin.

Data for sure.

No point in speculating who created Bitcoin - because we (normal people who don't already know) will most likely never know. It's probably been manipulated from the very beginning though and I would not be surprised if there are a few key U.S. players are manipulating it now. If the FED does hike interest rates for the USD again you can expect the USD to keep rising and everything else it trades again (BTC included) to keep falling until we reach the bottom that they want it to reach.

Since we are on Bitcoin and not gold - I highly suggest you either hold BTC or keep buying it at these levels down to 5800 (the most likely bottom)

>Didn't CIA
What arguments do people have for this? No-one knows, only Craig Wright could give a yes/no/maybe answer to this since he claims to be SN

I will continue buying crypto as it drops, taking out loans for this shit mate. Not Bitcoin though mate.

Craig Wright has a financial incentive and messiah complex that makes him claim he is SN. The argument that the CIA is in control of this could stem from all of the other wild shit the CIA has verifiably done over the past 60 or so year, as well as the fact that they created SHA-256 which is used in Bitcoin.

Titty jews

sha256 is also used in a lot of other places tho user...

Point being?

meaning that it is considered an industry standard and that anyone who would have invented bitcoin probably would have used sha256 not just the cia

>The joos
>Debt actually mattering
Oh look another episode of biz cant into finance and economics.

>everything is a lie and nothing matters
>good

>Indian housewives hold 11% of the world's gold
based Pajettes

Attached: 1506203051236.png (1772x1600, 2.33M)

This is actually completely false. There’s more gold in Fort Knox than in any other single nation’s gold reserve, and Fort Knox only holds about half of the US gold reserves.

Rotschild

It's all in Dubai. Fort Knox is empty. 911 was just an elaborate gold heist. And WW1 and 2 were fake wars. Yes people died but the war was fake. {{{{{{{God bless you!!!!}}}}

Wolfgang Struck, representative of the beneficiaries of the Ferdiand Marcos horde.