What are your thoughts on third worlders using skin lightening creams?

What are your thoughts on third worlders using skin lightening creams?

Attached: A1761DB0-C004-4705-8ADA-FD2793CC1AE4.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjzvvgmg1NU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjzvvgmg1NU

Cultural apropriation m'lady

Ugly and sad. Brown skin is beautiful and they are ruining it.

Attached: 4a48e6e6507568abe2a36c928eadd664-d4o4nd5.jpg (600x900, 239K)

Idiotic
Internalized racism
Unattractive

Do brown Israelis bleach their skin?

Bet they do since it's a third world country

Don't think so, tanning is popular here unlike in third world countries.

Honestly I think it's hilarious.

Europeans ruining their skin with excessive tanning because they want to be browner, thirdies poisoning their skin with lead and mercury based skin bleaching products because they want to be whiter.

It's nothing new. Light skin has been a sign of beauty for centuries, from Europe to Asia; not because of race, but because the fairer your skin the younger and richer you would appear, as poor people's skin tans and ages when they have to work outdoors. Tanned, leathery skin is a modern fashion.

>unlike in third world countries.
LMAO

Nothing new. for example light-skinned Indians always had higher social status, even before british colonization. only anglos call it racism because they think everything revolves around them.

The colonialism of Europeans in these countries probably made the issues worse though

I have gypsies in my country and they behave among themselves the same way. Admit your bias.

I WANT WHITE SKIN!

Attached: neeefff.jpg (934x683, 59K)

israelis are ugly

Most of the time it's their culture so whatever they want

stfu smelly beaner

I love brown women so I don't like it

no

Dark-skinned beauties should just use my fresh semen. I'd be happy to help. I would apply it to their faces and from then on they could rub it in. Taking it orally works great too.

Attached: How-To-Choose-The-Right-Hair-Color-For-Olive-Skin-And-Brown-Eyes-1.jpg (720x810, 63K)

No it didn't. The Indians would like to fool us into believing that before we turned up they all frolicked in harmony with each other and nature, while their fair and benevolent rulers guided them to unfaltering prosperity. The truth is they lived in strife and disharmony with everyone else while their wicked and corrupt rules robbed them blind with taxes and led them through war after drought after war. Them trying to fob the blame for the caste system on to us is one of the most disingenuous examples of post-colonial historical revisionism i have ever seen. Motherfuckers act like they didn't play hard ball for us to put it into law. WE LITERALLY DID SO AT THEIR REQUEST.

I don't care. It's just reverse tanning

It's similar to how whites want to be tan. It's a status symbol showing how rich you are that you don't need to go out in the sun and work

Yeah nah. Half baked truths like your typical 4channel

I’m not saying that whit skin wasn’t elevated before but there is no way that seeing literal ultra pale brits controlling India didn’t psychologically play into the issue later on.

It's interesting how different it is.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

#whiteface #racialappropriation #racism

>white europeans use fake tan to look like asians/north africans
>asians/north africans use skin whitening creams to look like white europeans
ebin

It's bloody disgusting. Only the face and hands are lighter in colour. It's like a reverse tan. They also look like corpses after a day in the freezer.

>Only the face and hands are lighter in colour.
Do people not put it on their body?

If you watch brown news presenters, you can often see their face is a noticeably lighter shade of brown than their hands. That's mostly likely due to make-up rather than whitening creams though.

Of course Vox says it's racist, ignoring the fact that people go out to get tanned and use fake tan.

i thought tanning was an american thing?

it was massive in northern europe maybe 15 years ago
probably still, a little bit

me on the left

Most Scandinavians / Dutch / Germans tan better than most Brits & Irish. We are the whitest people in the universe. A redhead bong is virtually transparent.

We still try to tan, and most of us go red.

Tan is what people want here because looks healthy. If you are here from may to september you should.

Are you a neet?

It's still massive in the UK. My sisters could all give Donald Trump a run for his money on orangeness.

Nope, I'm working now

>white europeans use fake tan to look like asians/north africans
Not really. Ideal tan body is a sort of bronze hue for southern Europeans, and Golden hue for the rest. It's not really "Brown" as in a natural brown skintone. Although some crazy people might try to make it like that, they are a small minority/outlier.
>asians/north africans use skin whitening creams to look like white europeans
eh, not really true either. White skin is seen as universally beautiful and has been since before many of these civilizations had regular contact with Europeans.

Also same is true in reverse. Still many Europeans prefer very fair skin, especially on girls, and many Indians/Blacks/Whatever like brown skin.

>Tan is what people want here because looks healthy.
yeah but if you were like a shitskin you'd want to be White. It's more like Spanish CAN tan so the choose to, but deep down every Spaniard loves their ability to have White skin if they've been blessed with it.

You totally see it in Latam. Those mestizos on the browner side love Whites. I guarantee if it came down to it every Spanish would choose White over brown.