Post international bad people

Did you hear about bill cosby, a famous comedian mow famous for being a rapist? Is this internationally known?

Internationally I find it funny that this man gets released with rape and murder en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer) this guy is now a preacher after being known for eating the organs of townspeople en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked and the brits despite being "civilized" never caught or covered up an obvious case en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

Attached: IMG_9974.jpg (780x438, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zzeNAUOp17c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Dyer
criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/David_Kalac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lucca ARocco Magnotta who killed an international student. Posted his murder on bestgore and send pieces of the body to prime minister Stephen Harper.

The discovering of America was a mistake.

Is that he was playing that weird negro from hotel in "The Shining"?

I used to watch the cosby show and I liked it

I'm not going to change my opinion because of some whores

Canada has a lot of fucked up serial killers. Besides Magnotta, you have that crazy chinaman who ate a guy on a bus and the pig farmer that fed hookers and random women to his pigs after hacking them up.

>General Butt Naked

Attached: 1526434211653.png (650x581, 284K)

youtu.be/zzeNAUOp17c

I'm not from russia but theres was a dude called Anatoly Moskvin who used to collect dead bodies of little girls and took cared of them. I think thats one of the most terrifying thing i ever heard. Got arrested though

We had one of the worst serial killers in history here, but hardly anyone knows about her, even domestically, let alone internationally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Dyer

>Amelia Elizabeth Dyer was one of the most prolific serial-killers in history, murdering infants in her care over a 20-year period in Victorian Britain.[1][2] Trained as a nurse, and widowed in 1869, she turned to baby farming – the practice of adopting unwanted infants in exchange for money – in order to support herself.

>At some point in her baby farming career, Dyer was prepared to forgo the expense and inconvenience of letting the children die through neglect and starvation; soon after the receipt of each child, she murdered them, thus allowing her to pocket most or all of the fee.[4]

>At the time of her death, a handful of murders were attributed to her, but there is little doubt she was responsible for many more similar deaths—possibly 400 or more.[3][4]

After netflix did narcos I see gringo tourists all over Medellín

Attached: pablo.jpg (2197x1463, 254K)

>baby farming

General Butt Naked was actually quite hardcore, I remember that old VICE documentary with him.

this is more like it guys, the people who kill or hurt one person are bad: maybe extremely shocking but serial killers/rapists and murders are way "worse"

btw this is similar from the US, called the Jow Forums killer. criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/David_Kalac

remember this faggot?

Attached: 1489012583647.jpg (3240x2413, 574K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman
Why do Bongs do this

Why do the British hate their helpless patients so much?

>just killed 1 person

we sent you the björk stalker
no need to thank us america
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)

Vaguely. I remember better.

Killed and raped 13 minors

Attached: aceur-damergi.jpg (515x322, 62K)

How do we stop the leaf menace?

I was in that thread

based

Gruesome
>According to witnesses, McLean was sleeping with his headphones on when the man sitting next to him suddenly produced a large knife and began stabbing McLean in the neck and chest. The bus driver pulled to the side of the road so that he and all the other passengers could exit the vehicle. The attacker then decapitated McLean and displayed his severed head to other passengers standing outside. The driver and two other men had attempted to rescue McLean but were chased away by Li, who slashed at them from behind the locked bus doors. Li then went back to McLean's body and began severing other parts and consuming some of his victim's flesh.

>By 9:00 p.m., police were in a standoff with the suspect and had summoned special negotiators and a heavily armed tactical unit. The suspect alternately paced the length of the bus and defiled the corpse. Police officers then observed Li eating parts of the body.[7] Meanwhile, the stranded passengers were transported from the scene to be interviewed at the Brandon RCMP detachment.[9] RCMP officers reportedly heard Li say, "I have to stay on the bus forever."[7]

>On July 31, 2008, at 1:30 a.m., the suspect attempted to escape from the bus by breaking through a window. The RCMP arrested Li soon afterward.[8][10] He was shot with a Taser twice, handcuffed and placed in the back of a police cruiser. Parts of the victim's body, placed in plastic bags, were retrieved from the bus, while his ear, nose and tongue were found in Li's pockets. The RCMP drew criticism from members of the public who wondered why the police did not immediately board the bus and arrest Li; indeed, the officers did not at any time enter the vehicle. The victim's eyes and a part of his heart were never recovered and are presumed to have been eaten by Li.[11]