Average polish sarmatian bull from the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

average polish sarmatian bull from the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Attached: W3_SS_Olgierd_1.png (1024x1723, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFXZn9qNhg
youtube.com/watch?v=AwY_4ckdGuo
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Хмeльницкий,_Бoгдaн_Mихaйлoвич
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based as fuck. also virgin nazi vs chad sarmatian

i was pretty drunk when i played that game

didn't he get eaten or killed or something by the moon

> based KHAZAR BVLL

fuck off hohol

Attached: bandera.jpg (464x604, 97K)

Depends on what you did. Sounds like you missed out on about 30 minutes of gameplay.

not if you get the proper ending.

the scene of a fight between Geralt and Olgierd von Everec is inspired by the movie adaptation of one of the most important polish historic books, Potop
the initial dialogue is the same

01:44 here

youtube.com/watch?v=_tFXZn9qNhg

and 02:56 here

youtube.com/watch?v=AwY_4ckdGuo

Attached: yennefer.png (498x258, 119K)

be quiet or I'll slaughter you like your sow 80 years ago.

Attached: 853437758_82769.jpg (512x512, 31K)

reminder we declined offer to partiton your shitty excuse of a country between us and ruskies.

now you know why I don't lose my head so easily.

God, this is so funny. A country that has been divided several times threatens to divide someone. You can't even fart without permission from the United States, who are you going to divide, pshek?

Attached: 853504233_45183.jpg (512x512, 30K)

geralt literally has NO reason to save this selfish virgin and risk his own life in the process

i forgot that you're new proxy state of israel. is it nice having kike PM

Cry more, girl. Do not forget to run to the United States and tell you how you hurt the evil hohol, sweet.

wait a secound. don't you have martial law now? you are awake after police hour

Attached: pepezelski (1).jpg (834x658, 63K)

We have only one law: you see a psh*k - kill him.

Attached: shuhevich.jpg (340x255, 16K)

shame, when we see hohol, he becomes my loyal lapdog for 0,05pln/day

Germans can talk the same about polish man.
Don't take it seriously he's just kidding with you.

i just wanted to start some shit for hot Jow Forums

And for the fact that you suck me a dick, I get only 0.05 zł? no, that will not do. I also want to squeeze the eyes of your mother.

go to sleep, slav(e)s

don't you have ciggarettes and your whore of a daughter to smuggle to poland

fuck off. get raped by sandnigger

My grandfather said that when the rebels came to the Polish village, the Poles climbed into the pigsty and the rebels could not distinguish them from pigs! Now I understand why now there are 40 million of you.

har har har. and yet your shitty nation was founded by a pole

You saved only kindness of the Ukrainians. If we didn’t like all living creatures on earth, we wouldn’t tell where the pig is and where the Pole is.

I am sandnigger and I rape Polish slav(e)s

ok well I disagree. I don't think Geralt would be that petty. not gonna be some demon's lackey.

well, and i will enjoy my scrambled eggs with bacon in the morning.

well, i have troubles telling the difference between maggots crawling in shit and hohol

That is why we call the streets in honor of people who disposed of hundreds of thousands of Poles? Keep dreaming, psh*k

Attached: 853237071_148617.jpg (512x512, 22K)

go to sleep
shut the fuck up nobody cares about portugal

You confused your family with the Ukrainians. The next time we come to kill you, you will not hide in the toilet hole.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Хмeльницкий,_Бoгдaн_Mихaйлoвич

oh, how addorable. hohol makes threats when he has no one to help him commit massacre. wołyń would never happened if krautniggers wouldn't attacked. face it, you're not able to attack poland alone, while we would conquer your country in a afternoon.

Bohdan Khmelnytsky. Mmmm, how many psh*k dogs did he carve...

two rats in a cage biting each other...

wiśniowiecki killed more hohols

Ahahahahaha, are you seriously hoping to defeat Ukraine? Without NATO?))))) Or do you think that if you won a small Western Ukrainian People's Republic 100 years ago, then you will be able to win us?)))

because you mean nothing in global politics. we are growing economicaly, we have no problems with sandnigger infestation, and we are more important than you.

>Cossack
>Polish

Attached: frog.jpg (261x193, 14K)

>bigger army
>modern rifles
>better airforce
>more tanks
>better logistical support.
>estimated time of conquest: 12h.
and if ukrainian army is so mighty, then why didn't you started counter offensive against ruskies?

> Orthodox kills Ukrainians
You are so stupid, dumb psh*k

Attached: orig-196311522149263-1527014360.jpg (705x358, 103K)

they wanted to be treated as nobility in Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, while they breed dogs for skin to make shoes

he converted, you mong. read thurder than first caption of wikipedia

Because the Russian military budget is 10 times ours. But yours are almost the same as ours. You have no military industry. Your Soviet aircraft will be destroyed by our air defense. And then the ground operation will begin. 80 years ago you didn’t hold out a month against Germany. So within a year we will return the Hill and Western Galicia to ourselves.

You slavs sure are a contentious people.

With the help of the French, Romanians and Hungarians for almost a year you couldn’t beat ZUNR. How do you plan to defeat the whole of Ukraine? So go clean Jack's toilet, pshek.

Attached: d0356ed1d4f504cdf7b2110e099be9da.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>WE

FUCKING BASED