AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theatlantic.com/amp/article/577993/

>The Trump administration is moving to deport Vietnamese immigrants who have lived in the United States for decades—most having fled the country during the Vietnam War.

>Most are the children of those who once allied with American and South Vietnamese forces, an attribute that renders them undesirable to the current regime in Hanoi. This anti-Communist constituency also includes minorities such as the children of the American-allied Montagnards, who are persecuted in Vietnam for both their ethnicity and Christian religion.

>"They're finally going home, finally they get to go home after being here for too long without a chance to see their countrymen. They're glad to be going home," Trump told Reuters in reference to the Vietnamese immigrants, adding that he knows the Vietnamese government will see how well they lived and prospered under American freedom, which should inspire Hanoi to make further political reforms in the near future.

SOUTHFAGS BTFO. ENJOY THE RE-EDUCATION CAMPS.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-12-13-06-12-01.png (1306x2185, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7PNiU1xYMg
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdiqadir_Osman_Hussein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based fuck the bourgeois

b&r or c&b?

Attached: 1541453150005.png (732x633, 241K)

NOOO. HE WASNT SUPPOSE TO DEPART MY PARENTS. THAT'S NOT wHY I VOTED FOR HIM.

>bourgeois:0
>ho chi minh:1

Attached: image.jpg (3072x2218, 209K)

>>Most are the children of those who once allied with American and South Vietnamese forces, an attribute that renders them undesirable to the current regime in Hanoi.
Does that mean we are talking about people who migrated in the 60s?

Everyone pre-1995 who hasn't gone through the proper immigration channels or whose asylum claims are still pending.

the eternal y*Nkoids sirs

>sends Americanized Viets back home
>they subvert the government with American ideals

you mean they get shot/sent to the gulag for being anti-commie traitors

Lel I think I read that Viets are the biggest Trump supporters in the Asian American community. Based Drumpf sending the Asians back where they belong.

No, it's for people who have been tried and convicted of felonies in the US and been ordered deported. It should effect a very small number of people.
I'm not for the policy personally, but its better to be real about what's happening than flip out about a salacious headline.

>They're finally going home, finally they get to go home after being here for too long without a chance to see their countrymen. They're glad to be going home
He can't be that retarded.

Attached: 1405139624157.jpg (890x765, 111K)

Donny=Nazbol confirmed

I'd rather have these pho restaurateurs than a zillion hispanics coming over the border every day

Attached: 1544632226211.jpg (374x374, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D7PNiU1xYMg

It's too bad that Vietnam has softened up to the point that these imperialist worms won't get the punishment they deserve

All this time i just considered everything Trump did a huge joke and a complete meme but this is just disgusting.

The fate every traitor deserves.

>Alien: Covenant Music Video

Attached: Inspection.jpg (657x527, 32K)

>The White House unilaterally reinterpreted the agreement in the spring of 2017 to exempt people convicted of crimes from its protections, allowing the administration to send back a small number of pre-1995 Vietnamese immigrants, a policy it retreated from this past August.

Oh no. We need them here!

we already deported immigrants who fought in Afghanistan and Iraq
>without a chance to see their countrymen
lmao

Trump has gone TOO FAR
I am no longer a #magapede

I don't see the problem. The war ended decades ago, why didn't they go back after that?

Good

aren't these war refugees like 80 years old now?

unironically based

Attached: 1543283281300.jpg (1024x1013, 54K)

Completely agree. Just like Israelis should return to Europe now that WW2 is over.

>reeducation camps
the modern vietmanese are pretty chill about the whole war thing

Attached: 1542933618510.jpg (600x600, 56K)

when will he deport niggers

Not really
If they are children shipped over during the end of the war, they're now in their 40s

yeah deport them then invade vietnam again and after we pull out, bring them back.

We didn't come here as refugees. My great-grandparents legally immigrated decades before WW2. Get an education you dumb nonce.

Attached: 1530389675117.jpg (495x495, 35K)

>My great-grandparents legally immigrated decades before WW2.
Modern Israel didn't exist before WW2.

Attached: 1537188903677.jpg (203x227, 17K)

nah most probably your russian parents immigrated in 1980's or 1990s.
lots of fake jews were allowed in israel.

Unironically nobody would give a shit unless they fly 3 que or coincidentally live next to some ex-Vietcong in miền Tây
>further political reforms
Fucking kek. Not even southernfags then believe in democracy

Attached: 1541989470140.png (373x460, 46K)

why doesn't this faggot actually deport a big immigrant group instead of picking on groups nobody gives a shit about

True, they immigrated to the Ottoman Empire and to the British Mandate of Palestine :)

Indeed, but not mine. I know the nonce is just a retard who likes to say dumb things to annoy people, but you should probably read more about the topic before you talk.

But everyone in murrica are immigrants.

>Palestine
Oh wonderful. That should qualify them for citizenship in the Palestinian territories then.

Attached: 258px-Palestinian_National_Authority_within_Israel,_2006.svg.png (258x479, 28K)

Wew lad. Even fucking Nixon had more honour than trump.

Definitely b&r

Do you really want your diaspora back?

Your only an immigrant if not born here and move to an established country and the first non natives were settlers and conquerors.

It's literally just criminals Trump just says stupid shit.

Yeah, he should deport all the beaners instead.

>be american
>get shot

Yes

>there's nothing wrong with communism
>wtf you can't just deport people back to communist countries

he needs to deport the fucking SOMALI RAPEFUGEES before anyone else
this is a warning

Somalis are literally the the worst and most useless group of people on the planet.

beta male

yeah they move here and say "oh i want to live around other somalis!" and then make their own part of the city. stealing and crimes ensue and they dont care about sweden. god im fuming, it's probably happening in the usa too now

lmao

South Vietnam btfo'd once again

why? they can't even speak Spanish

Ate' slants
Ate' jurms
Ate' fwrench
Ate' blax
Luv Anglos
Luv Saxans
Simple as

Attached: BenFranklinLuvsAnglos.jpg (439x639, 76K)

We had a somali guy who raped a teenage girls. After getting out of prison he pretty much instantly raped and murdered another girl and was sentenced to life in prison. For whatever insane reason he got an unsupervised leave and he raped a toddler. Just by then our justice system realized this person shouldn't be anywhere inside our borders so he was about to be deported. Knowing this he assaulted another inmate to make the process longer. He was finally kicked out last year.

Pics or it didn't happen

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdiqadir_Osman_Hussein
Feel free to enjoy whatever google translate can produce for you.

read this in a thick cockney accent

That's totally ok then, immigrants who commit crimes should be deported

[Verse 1]
Almost heaven, South Vietnam
Lang Biang Mountain, on the Saigon River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

[Chorus]
Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
South Vietnam, mountain mamma
Take me home, country roads

[Verse 2]
All my memories gather round her
VC's lady, stranger to blue water
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of Rượu Nếp Cẩm, teardrop in my eye

[Chorus]
To the place I belong

[Bridge]
I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me
Hanoi Hannah reminds me of my home far away
Driving down the road I get a feeling
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

[Chorus]
To the place I belong
To the place I belong

[Outro]
Take me home, down country roads
Take me home, down country roads

Attached: frog music.jpg (600x485, 25K)

It must be more complicated.

If USA started deporting the actual refugees there'd be a revolt.
Boat people are protected group in USA.
Kinda like Buffalo lol

What the fug.

I mean, how many of these immigrants can there reasonably be? This will make zero impact on US demographics. What's the point?

This really tastes of British politics. Doing something you know is completely meaningless or even detrimental just to appease the base.

>This really tastes of British politics. Doing something you know is completely meaningless or even detrimental just to appease the base.
Umm sweetie, that's just what representative democracies are like the world over

>doctor is vietnamese
fug

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (350x350, 97K)

I guess it's time to move into a cabin and start sending building those bombs.

Attached: spurdo doctor.png (642x432, 44K)