He Refuses to Join the Historical Coordinated Pump of Jow Forums Coin

1. 0xBTC is the latest chance to make everyone rich on Jow Forums with exactly the same economic model of Bitcoin
2. Current circulating supply is only 2 million out of 21 million, plus sub 10 million marketcap
3. Mining hash rate and difficulty are both growing parabolically, which means it's becoming more and more difficult to mine, just like Bitcoin
4. The mining difficulty directly reflects its value in the long run, just like Bitcoin: 0x1d00ffff.github.io/0xBTC-Stats/?page=graphs&#
5. There are only 3K accounts in total, which means everyone who joins now is an early adopter: etherscan.io/token/0xb6ed7644c69416d67b522e20bc294a9a9b405b31#balances
6. Google predicts a major price boom: trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=0xBitcoin
7. muh it didn't work for LINK: LINK isn't fairly distributed through PoW scheme plus its supply is 20 times of 0xBTC

Attached: 1528683872798.png (1300x1500, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enclaves.io/trade/0xBCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1528810075633.png (800x2000, 508K)

The gains are better on 0xBCH - you already missed the boat on 0xBTC.

This is where the profit is made now. Up over 20% in a 10% down market!
enclaves.io/trade/0xBCH

Why is this project dead?

lol

I'm onto you Neo

Attached: 1528888615820.png (822x552, 113K)

Nope... I'm just another minerfag. About to start solo mining more of this shit right now... my bags aren't heavy enough yet (not kidding)

Attached: vega.jpg (550x439, 50K)

It's dead, move on.

Name 4 unique applications for this token.
I'll wait.

>Note: any mention of features that doesn't actually explain what this token can be used for will be assumed to be a Pajeet getting paid by the post.

Bitcoin died again

>the gains on this literal copypaste premined scam are better
lmao

>mfw finally got in thanks to this dip

Shitty image that explains this situation.

Attached: Wat.jpg (658x459, 33K)

Fucking garbage copy paste coin
Literally no changes from 0xBTC

Interesting how you can't mine your own damn coin scamming people because of the gas fee's.
A deterrent not for actually making a product is there interesting...

Attached: 1528016808195.png (359x512, 113K)

same here i knew it was coming, fuck these idiots who were telling us to buy ath

Attached: 1582376523653.png (163x165, 41K)

>He Refuses to Join the Historical Coordinated Pump of Jow Forums Coin
Got me thinkin how funny it would be to have some glow in the dark niggers kick down mutt Anons door over this PnD shitcoin.

I know I've got it wrong, but is it 0xBitcoin alerts the dog that in order for the transaction to happen they need to let go of the very frisbee they want to catch?

4 features of 0xBTC

1. Solves BTC transaction Fees as you can pay for the fee as desired.

2. Solves BTC transaction speed as you can pay for the Speed you desire

3. Solves BTC scalablitiy as when you eventually Mining will cost more than profit eventually ending BTC because it won't have a ledger

4. ASIC resistant and will likely stay that way as an ASIC's life span would only be the worth of the number of coins left to be mined.

5. To double spend 0xBTC you require 51% of the hashrate of ETH so it's safe from hacks in its infancy.

Attached: 1527878695891.png (512x329, 189K)

Ethereum literally has all of those functions and more. Why should anyone use a token on the Ethereum network instead of Ethereum itself?

Because it's not as volatile as BTC.
BTC made great for trading because it's supply is capped and was distributed through PoW instead of being sold in an ICO like ETH.

What does the distribution have to do with anything? The fact of the matter is that Ethereum can do everything that 0xBTC can do, but it's a lot more known and trusted.

What are 4 applications for it, what are four things that you can do with it that you can't do on BTC - despite the speed thing, and you can't do on ETH or is totally changed around by the inflation thing?

Have you looked like; I don't know, any ICO ever?
Even distribution of walth ensures you're not dumped on by some guy with deep pockets who bought it 32% of the supply for 20% off the first day.
As stated before 0xBTC is capped unlike ETH allowing more volatile trading.

Attached: 0X_MAN.png (931x525, 701K)

the bottom is in
buy buy buy

The 25th largest holder of ETH has 0,44% of the total supply, the 25th largest holder of 0xBTC has 0,7% of the supply. So, once again, what exactly is the purpose of 0xBTC?

Because it's clearly the Superior store of value as opposed to BTC and BCH.