How do I reconnect with my jewish heritage?

How do I reconnect with my jewish heritage?

Attached: results.png (405x436, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

birthrightisrael.foundation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>giving your DNA to a private corporation
>the test sucks anyways
Lame

Disconnect from your foreskin.

>there are people who unironically consider Russians Europeans

Why not your Finnish, selfhater?

Seems like something Jow Forums would be experts on t b h. Do you actually have any living Jewish family that you know, or is that mystery DNA?

kek

Yeah my great grandpa was a Belarussian jew. I think my half jewish grandma is trying to get reparations from Germany because she was born in 1944.

He's probably already in tune with that, as it's where his autism came from.

How do I connect with my MENA origin?

Attached: my dna.png (2336x2556, 1.78M)

Would your grandma not be a good person to talk to here?

you're wh*te
come home lad

>Stop attention whoring in my threads you make like 5 of these per day.
Well, anyway.
I was adopted by Jews.
You could start by familiarizing yourself with the major Jewish holidays: Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, etc.

>fuck goat
>go to sleep
>"We know."

Attached: 1298574546091.jpg (594x412, 49K)

Hey dude I was just kidding about the attention whoring. Interesting that you were adopted by jews though.

Convert to Judaism, get your penis cut, move to Israel, knock up a Jewess, get connections in business and become rich

>She wasn't raised jewish.
This might feel more awkward, but you could just visit a synagogue or cultural center and express your interest. I think you'd get a more welcoming response from reform Jews.

>I think you'd get a more welcoming response from reform Jews.
To a certain degree,

ay dios mio

Are they still pretty insular? I really don't know, thus why I said I think.

How do I reconnect with my Sardinian roots?

Attached: ancestry20.jpg (426x603, 79K)

fuck goats
drink ichnusa unfiltered
eat casu marzu

birthrightisrael.foundation/

Eligible individuals are those who have at least one parent of recognized Jewish descent, or who have converted to Judaism through a recognised Jewish movement, and who do not actively practice another religion. They must also be between the ages 18 to 32, post-high-school, have neither traveled to Israel before on a peer educational trip or study program past the age of 18 nor have lived in Israel past the age of 12.[13] A Taglit-Birthright Israel trip includes airfare from major cities, hotels, most meals, all transportation within Israel, and costs associated with touring the country for the ten-day trip. A US$250 deposit is required which is refunded upon return from the trip. Airfare or transportation from a participant's home to the gateway city is not included, although the trips depart from multiple cities.

Convert to Judaism (temporarily) and have a free 10 day vacation to get to know your (((roots))).

Visit one of our camps

Truly they have the best culture.

Damn I can get a free 10 day vacation with food and housing paid for?

Nice. OP doesn't need to convert though, because he has the ancestry. Looks like a great fucking answer for OP though.

feels good to be a celtic BULL

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-223906_Chrome.jpg (1439x1561, 251K)

Can't find the signup form.

Both my parents are from Poland yet I still end up a balkanigger and a fraction kike.

How accurate are these at fractional percentages? We have no history of kikes in our family

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-044215.png (1440x2560, 479K)

based

Stop larping you Frankish interloper

Updated test now says just balkan instead of romanian. Are these results kiked?

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-201617.png (1440x2560, 460K)

This is science, goy.

Collect shekels

im c-celtic though
They could be from Poland but have ancestors from somewhere else, do you have a family tree? I will say that I have traced my tree back about 400 years and my dads 23andme results are almost exactly aligned with what would be predicted from a family tree, with some error of course because I calculated 50% genes passed from each parent, which isnt always the case. Also something lower than 1-2% is probably noise unless you know it should be there

Attached: 1541165928065.jpg (560x612, 36K)

I assume mine looks something like this except more from the British Isles, mostly English in my case. I'll never know for sure, however, because I'm not giving those fucking scumbags my DNA.

>those fucking scumbags
?

The capitalist class.

I think so, yes. From what I've heard, genetics are messy and hard to pinpoint regarding it's origins, so take some of the details with a grain of salt.