British education

Single mother Kelly Reynolds, 28, said she needs the council's help taking her son, Harry Kirkby, 6, to school because she does not drive and it takes 90 minutes to walk to her son's school. She 4 children in total, including her daughter, Lily, 8, a 2-year-old, and a 1-year-old.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (562x619, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6488435/Boy-six-not-school-FOUR-MONTHS.html
boredomtherapy.com/jessica-arrendale/
her.ie/news/heroic-mother-dies-saving-childs-life-287944
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Mom-Dead-Protecting-Daughter-Shooting-West-Philadelphia-Home-494864721.html
6abc.com/mom-who-died-protecting-children-remembered-as-hero/3587758/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She wants the gibs

Ms Reynolds, of Reigate Road, Reigate, who also has a two-year-old and a one-year-old, said that without the council providing transport for Harry.

Her daughter Lily, 8, was offered a place at Wray Common Primary School, but there was not enough space for Harry so he was offered a place at Holmesdale Community Infant School in Surrey.

Reynolds cannot easily make the 20-minute journey to Wray Common with Lily, and then the 25-minute walk to Holmesdale, and with her other two infant children in tow, twice a day.

She said: 'I had to make the terrible decision about what child of mine should go to school as the council aren't willing to provide transportation for Harry to get to Holmesdale Elementary.'

What about school buses?

The council says Reynolds is not eligible for free transport because Harry's offered school is within walking distance

just give the poor mom a car someone!

Attached: SSSSSSS.jpg (800x1199, 182K)

Wtf? Every child is eligible for a bus regardless of distance.

hahaha

funniest thing is she wants the whole country to know how much of a wreck she is

Give Harry a bike.

> WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T HAVE ENOUGH CHILDREN IT'S GENOCIDE LONDONISTAN
> lol why should we help this woman who has 4 white children single mom trash

>6 yo
>25mn walking distance

Just let the kid taking the bus lmao
Dumb brits

where do I donate to her?

I would eat the fuck out of this cunts pussy

Are buses not a concept in Bongistan? America has shit public transport, but if you're a kid you get a bus pretty much under every circumstance.

what are you going to donate?

imagine the smell

I lived half an hour from school and took a bus, there were kids who lived 2 blocks from school that could use the bus just the same. At one point where I lived over an hour from school each way they sent a small bus out just for all of us in that neighborhood. Now if only we had this attitude of public transport for adults.

money obviously, I don't fuck with ragged pussy lips

Most places if it's under a mile they wont be picked if they are over a certain age.

help the white mom with the kids you british cucks

90 minutes is nothing

she lives in Surrey, don't know how their council works

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6488435/Boy-six-not-school-FOUR-MONTHS.html

This.

I'm guessing all 4 kids have different fathers.

Unlikely, otherwise she would have 4 brown kids. More likely that the dad recently divorced her and left

they don't have busing for students in europe?

i used to walk 3 hours to go to school.
AND WITHOUT SHOES!

Attached: 1531163180616.jpg (750x1113, 182K)

It's called buying a car, faggot. Schools only do that because children are incapable of driving themselves.

Single mothers are a cancer on society almost on par with racial problems

Attached: single mother fire.jpg (1011x769, 288K)

Based and redpilled

Do boomers tell stories like these in Spain too? Is this a universal phenomenon?

Attached: frog boomer cute.jpg (334x334, 31K)

>28 years old
>looks like 38

I'm almost certain that God cursed brits sometime ago

Yeah, God cursed them with the plague of Vikings. After an extended period of constantly raiding the shores of the British Isles, they plucked away all the good looking Anglo women for themselves, so now the Angloids are just left with the leftover uggos that the Scandis couldn't be bothered with

Attached: viking long house.jpg (2335x1600, 3.74M)

the cat is also a single mom, you dolt

Don't they have mmm buses and stuff like that?

>charged with child neglect
>in a literal panic situation where you 100% think you are going to die and there's no room for any other abstract thought

I know bongs are autistic but jesus fucking Christ

it took me 9 minutes to get to school and back by bus when I was 10, what the fuck

>leave your child to die
nigger that's hardwired into your DNA to not let happen
90*

My school was literally on the other side of this island it literally takes 2 hours on bus what the fuck are brits doing

not everyone is lucky rich boy like you and live so close to school

instinct isn't written in stone and it's 100% possible that a person's self-survival instinct can be stronger than their parental instincts.

this is a moral judgement, not one based on law. Literally the courts failing their job.

>instinct isn't written in stone and it's 100% possible that a person's self-survival instinct can be stronger than their parental instincts.
yes, we call these people not eligible to be parents because there is something wrong with them
>this is a moral judgement, not one based on law
this is her failing her genetic code, nothing moral about it

>yes, we call these people not eligible to be parents because there is something wrong with them
we call these responses "being triggered" here.

don't you have a twitter to complain on

what? pointing out a glaring fault in a person is not 'getting triggered'
being overly defensive and using a red herring when your argument fails tells a lot however

what's the point of charging her with child neglect. she has a bbq for a daughter, isn't that bad enough

My great-great-grandfather traveled 3 hours each day to take lessons in another village school, because his village don't have one.

because she neglected her child
the law doesn't work if we apply it only situationally

>Single mother Kelly Reynolds, 28
>She 4 children in total
I wonder what exactly is wrong with her.

There are no school buses in europe. They are normal ones but called school buses because only children use them.

I'm telling you that cannot expect a person to behave rationally in a situation such as this.

The court cannot expect people to be emotionless robots.

it doesn't help the situation though
> single mom of 2? 3? kids
> goes to jail
> kids now go to foster care, where they'll be sex trafficked by Muslim Asians

awesome

and I'm telling you that the human animal is hardwired to protect their offspring in a fight-or-flight scenario, to the death if necessary
not doing so shows psychopathic traits

wtf, that's barely anytime for ensuring your kids get to school. also, she could use it as exercise so, possibly even jog to the schools then walk back, which would be good exercise and save a lot of time. 4 months of not going is just her laziness. further, she only needs to keep it up till he's old enough to walk by himself (or with friends).

Factually wrong. Not much else to say.

boredomtherapy.com/jessica-arrendale/
her.ie/news/heroic-mother-dies-saving-childs-life-287944
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Mom-Dead-Protecting-Daughter-Shooting-West-Philadelphia-Home-494864721.html
6abc.com/mom-who-died-protecting-children-remembered-as-hero/3587758/

she looks like my dad

Where the fuck is that retarded mother living if a one-way trip to the school would take 90 minutes and there's no public transportation? Sounds like yet another bullshit tabloid story.

There are school busses in Europe you mong, even dedicated ones. If there aren't, infrastructure in western Europe is usually good enough they can take regular busses/trains.

Why am I seeing so many single mothers now? It wasn't even this fucking bad 10 years ago.

.keK

Ten years ago you weren't even aware of your penis, let alone the rest of the world.

the school is only 10 minutes away from their home by walking, but it is a 90 minute round trip

point A is mom's house
point B is daughter's school, it is 40 minutes east of house
point C is son's school, it is 50 minutes west of daughter's school (point B), but 10 minutes west of mom's house (point A)

to complete this whole school trip (not counting time to go home) takes 90 minutes because you need to visit both schools

That wasn't my question though.

>nigger that's hardwired into your DNA to not let happen
Citations please

So.....just move out the ghetto

Why would she need to visit both schools? There's no need for the mother to visit either.

Attached: 1540169456053.jpg (600x600, 57K)

yes just let the fucking 6 and 8 year old walk to school by themselves

I had to cycle 30 minutes back and forth through thunder and hail every day for school

She lives in Surrey which is some extremely wealthy suburban area directly South of London. Entire article smells like bullshit.

The four major, non-genetic things that age you can be found in abundance in Britbongs:
>poor diet
>no exercise
>heavy drinking/smoking
>lack of sun

Are there no buses in England?

I have never seen children taking public transit over here on their own, it’s considered unresponsible and their parents are seen as bad parents.

Well when I went to kindergarten, we had a kindergarten bus. It was like 20 minutes with bus. Then fucking Orbán closed down my kindergarten, so I have to attend to a different one, It was 5 minutes by foot. Then I went to elementary school. Me mum picked me up everyday. Then after a while, like at the age of 10 or so I started to use the public transport to get home.

>Someone actually defended this

Attached: Pepe14.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Cycling in the Netherlands is the easiest thing in the world though

Single mother dysgenic. Shes breeding like a nigger

different Austrian here, but I don't see a problem with this
By the the age of 7 not a single one of my classmates got brought to school by their parents and anything under 2km was considered a walking distance.

Are you kidding

Shouldn't have spread your legs then

The poor have large families.
ƪ(˘˘)ʃ

why is britain the only 'new world' country in the old world?

Attached: harolds stare of death.jpg (1858x1702, 508K)

Why can't the kid go there by himself?
I walked to elementary too.

It's a 64 minute round trip from her house, via both schools and back again.

note it's a 41 minute trip to the first school and back (which she does do daily).

This cunt should be put in prison for child neglect - depriving a child of education for half a year because she can't be arsed to walk 40 minutes a day.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 08.04.19.png (2702x1306, 904K)

Attached: Untitled.png (732x1196, 91K)

jewish car

I don't understand why don't they go to the same school?

Paranoid Angloids

Holy...
No wonder y'all are so crooked if this is the norm.

Circle of mental illness

services are very overstretched in the UK at the moment, probably aint able to get all kids in the same school due to placement issues

>28
The years have not been kind

She looks like she was kinda qt but now is all worn-off probably because of all the dicking

Children in Western Europe are generally expected to use public transport as soon as they're in elementary school, be it bus or train.
On my way to work I see children who are probably attending a nearby kindergarten to go by foot, even in winter.

It was the same for me. I walked to and from primary school from about age 9 then took the bus in secondary school

The problem with single mothers isn't that they're single. It's a problem with women in general. Women feel no empathy, at all. Cats do, at least for their children. The reason "Single mothers" are a problem is because there is no actual human being in the house to show emotions to coutnerweight the walking cum rag that are women

>Walking for 90 minutes
The fuck

Why doesn't she get the boy a used bicycle for 50 pounds?

I swear Idiocracy is going to be real some day

Why do people say shit like "i dont drive" as if its some kind of unchangable fact?

Don't they check the texts for writing errors? It says she's 28 but Im pretty sure she's 38

>School bus
Lmao this is how you get your kids kidnapped, raped and killed (not necessarily in that order). Fucking retards.

Attached: what-am-i-doing-here-does-god-have-a-flan-34968024.png (500x396, 108K)

I mean, it's for the well being of her boy so I say it's important.