/midwest/

Allowed: People from the midwest and other countries
Not Allowed: Mean people
I hope everyone is enjoying the weather around your parts, it's rainy and shitty here right now but hopefully there's a nice layer of snow before Christmas.

Attached: flyover.jpg (650x512, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s01WgmerbNrH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Snow's on the ground
>Raining

Attached: 1523200524436.jpg (229x343, 23K)

im tired of the somalian immigrants why does my fucking state allow so many in

seen any little guys, kinda funny looking, lately?

>snowing
>melts as soon as it hits any surface
Isn't MN mostly of Swedish descent too?

Attached: angryhomer.jpg (170x208, 5K)

vocaroo.com/i/s01WgmerbNrH

Weather is pretty moderate desu. We'll see what February brings.
Just trying to survive finals week.

the metro is like a cancer to the state

>brings up weather in the OP
Yep, this is midwestern culture alright. Indiana here.

bump

Half of my finals were canceled due to my professors forgetting or being lazy, feels pretty good.

Attached: image016.jpg (575x377, 35K)

Ugh...
What could've been

america is based on being a melting pot. the demographics will always change over time moreso than other countries

Ya but when do they leave so I can go back to my childhood neighborhood and not have to worry about getting mugged?

I feel the same, except it's the garbage from Chicago moving north. In two years there's already been one guy shot in the face at walmart, one guy stabbed randomly by the lake, and another shooting by a park.

Wisconsin?

We ain’t ever leavin white boi

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Well I then I hope you enjoy living six feet under mine

Attached: 1539741068744.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Why would I be six feet under? We should be friendly neighbors

Oh don't worry, we will be perfectly friendly neighbors

Attached: 1544640251360.jpg (606x960, 115K)

That sounds nice. You should come over for our Christmas dinner

Ham goose or turkey?

i realized i have no concept of what it feels to live in here

is it like midlands farm rednecks or there's something more

Goose desu. I don’t like dry meats.

While we’re on that topic, do you like your steak on the rarer side or well done? I like to feel like I’m biting into a cow, with plenty of myoglobin oozing out.

It's like wanting to kill yourself every single moment, from your waking moments to your sleep, but everyone else does too so you all kinda bond over it and keep one another from killing themselves

Also alcohol, meth, and opioids to "spice things up" as much as blacks and latins like to mock us for being able to handle red jalapenos and that shit

basically but with more and more bitches of color coming in

what the hell is up with meth? seems like every town is into the stuff.

don't you have like x10 more forests? I kinda imagine it being something similar to innawoods cali

>snowing and comfy a week ago
>supposed to get up to 50 on Friday
I just want it to be comfy and not gray/shitty or bitter/shitty

Attached: 1524116092148.jpg (480x477, 42K)

Because meth is real nasty shit that'll hook you and keep you hooked until the government locks you up so you're forced to detox

Opioids are arguably just as bad simply because of how much it spreads and how quickly thanks to the fucking Chinks

Too bad you're in the fucking Midwest

Could be worse, could live in the snow belt. Cbus gets just the right amount of snow imo.

Basically its planted farmland for hundreds of miles in every direction, puntuated with small towns of 500-2000. Then, where there's a university, 50,000-500,000.
Everything is lowest common denominator, and you can expect little new things to cross your path.
>Unless you live in the university city.
>Then everyone is well-educated, there's tons of ethnic food, and life is great.
>But rent is too goddamn high.

*punctuated

I'm from the Midwest of Brazil

Bitter winters with uncomfortably hot summers. A few big cities with some run down former boom-towns and small towns dotted everywhere. A lot of corn/wheat/soybeans everywhere. Very friendly people wherever you go and a lot of heavy food (gotta deal with them harsh winters). It's like midlands farm rednecks outside of the cities but people are generally more educated.

Ya that's a pretty good summary

Are ya now?

Attached: 1453121592545.jpg (361x400, 31K)