My western brothers

My western brothers...

Attached: 350px-Map_of_South_America.png (350x426, 89K)

i'm not a w*stern cuck, i'm AMERINDIAN, i'm my own values and culture

weather and moths bros

Attached: 1520289995881.jpg (505x377, 18K)

blue = western
rest = africa

Attached: file.png (485x700, 37K)

i'm not a w*stern cuck, i'm AMERINDIAN, i'm my own values and culture

North Argentina is brown too, for what I've heard from other argies.

Never seen a white chileno eithet

north argentina is like north/noth east brazil.

they are totally lazy and useless people.

>Australia
>my country is more Austral
lmao

Had a kinda leftist Mujica-lover German gf a few years ago. I remembered saying somthing like "we westerners..." and she laughed out loud and said "you're not the west!". Damn, was she right.

I mean, some people in South America, high-middle classes mostly, were raised with western values. The belief in progress and liberal democracy, a work ethic, science and academic achievments, participation in the public space, etc, but they are a dying breed now.

>White=western

>liberal democracy

Attached: 1519010601306.jpg (519x384, 32K)

In theorywe are mosre western than Europe itself, at least geographically speaking. Also, Europe is BY FAR way less christian than Latin America like by a mile. The have entire countries where islam is the main religion, and it is rapidly increasing everywhere in that continent

North Argentina is Africa tier.

>Europe is BY FAR way less christian than Latin America like by a mile
demonstrably false, look at Spain
>The have entire countries where islam is the main religion
yes, they're in eastern europe, that's literally not the west.

you seem to have a 10 year old's understanding of "western"

> Spain represents Europe asa whole
ok retard, even then Spain religiousness is lower than the Latin American average.
>yes, they're in eastern europe, that's literally not the west.
True, but even in western Europe Islam plays a role thaat simplydoes not exist in Latin America. France, Germany and the UK areprimary example. Now go ahead and tell they are not western

All Argentina is Africa tier, bariloche is two fucking blocks and that's the best you have to offer you're the closest to Africa I have near me

>ok retard, even then Spain religiousness is lower than the Latin American average.
as religious? how do you measure that?
>but even in western Europe Islam plays a role thaat simplydoes not exist in Latin America. France, Germany and the UK areprimary example.
what the fuck are you talking about?
are you one of those Jow Forums retards that think Europe is overrun by muslims?

FUCK OFF
WE'RE LATINO BVLLS, NOT W*STERN CVCKS

>how do you measure that?
polls maybe, you know people do respond that they are agnostic, they don't concal it anymore. By the same token, in Latin America, the ratio of non religious people is way lower. There are maps out there, I've even seen them posted here, but I'm too fucking lazy to look for them right now
>are you one of those Jow Forums retards that think Europe is overrun by muslims?
Stay in denial. Islam is practiced by around 10%+ of the population in those countries as we speak. That's unheard of this side of the pond

we have "oriental" in our name
we're EASTERN

Give me 1 (one) (una) reason why Brazil shouldn't just eat Paraguay and those other """""countries"""" at the right side of Venezuela

yeah but see, you're the one making claims.
you need to provide evidence.
how are Spain and Italy "less religious" than latin america?
how is Europe being overrun by muslims?

you seem to be a retarded Jow Forumsyp

They are Western. They're just the underachieving member of the family that no one likes to talk about.

He or she seems to be saying that because the percentage or proportion of Latin Americans who are nominally Christians is higher, that means it is more Christian or religiously Christian than Europe. Which would mean the Apostolic early Christians were less religiously Christian than England under Henry VIII, because Christians were a somewhat small minority while England under Henry VIII was almost entirely Christian.

I think that 209 million people is not enough

Paraguay is rightful Argentine clay.
Suriname is full of poo in loos.
Guyana is full of aids.
French Guiana belongs to France, which is a vastly more power country than Brasil.

>Australian bro posts a nice and comfy thread
>people ruin it

> imagine having to provide evidence about shit that a toddler could realize straight away

that's what we do with everything we love

>non argument
superb, stay retarded, you brainded Jow Forumsyp.

tereré?

>Australian bro posts a nice and comfy thread

I'm sure his intention was to be sarcastic.

Guyana esequiba is rightful venezuelan... ahem... Grancolombian Clay. France will prolly lose control over guiana inour lifetimes anyway just like they'll lose the fuckton of little islands thay have across the globe. Suriname is a mystery to me, can't talk about them sorry about that

Ok my nuevoputo friend, Keep lurking and maybe one day you'll find out. Don't even need to go to Jow Forums, just read any fucking media from around the world, in your country Clarin or Nacion are good starting points

what the fuck

>australian
>making a nice and comfy thread

>still non argument
>ad hominems
>Clarin and Nación
>good starting points
holy fuck imagine being this much of a retarded Jow Forumsyp.
just tell me to watch Fox News already, you mentally challenged fuck

They're not the right kind of delicia for a Brazilian diet.

The Australian made a troll thread. They don't care about you, but New Zealand does.

New Zealand LOVES South America. New Zealand shares your ocean and we care for you.

Attached: chileans welcome.jpg (660x439, 60K)

You are aware that Traditional media (such as Clarin; which pushes progressivist stuff) is the polar opposite of Fox News, right?

THis ismy last response to you. Just keep lurking, you seem to new to understand

No basta con no escribir con minúsculas y sin tildes para no parecer nuebito wacho, mañana hay cole a dormir

will you accept venezuelan refugees?

>both capitalist news company
>polar opposites
holy fuck you're retarded

cerrá el orto y volvé a /lat/, inutil.

> not knowing that capitalit media groups clash when it comes to their agendas.

Holy fuck, you're naive as hell

>THis ismy last response to you

Attached: 1542121421510.png (349x318, 8K)

con tildes, bien ahí cagón

me bardeás porque le pifié al tilde de Clarín, cuando si le puse tilde a Nación.
sos un infradotado.
volvé a tu contenedor para autistas y no salgás

>postear en lat

Attached: 1539211658221.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

rude

based

Attached: inca terraces - sacred valley.jpg (736x1089, 474K)

dale 0n, volvé a lat

Attached: 1504612994108.png (657x785, 468K)

Please let's this torture end.

Attached: Nos vamos pa' la Polinesia.png (2000x1015, 247K)

bicho or cuzco?