Another day being a citizen in the best country in the world to become wealthy

Another day being a citizen in the best country in the world to become wealthy.

I live America. While European cucktries imposes laws on things that disproportionately effect poor people, like credit card debt, America just lets the stupid people reap what they sow. And look at what we have to show for it. I'm in a decently high paying job, and I will become a millionaire too in the next 10-15 years. How can other countries compete?

Attached: download.png (700x498, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org
psc.isr.umich.edu/pubs/pdf/rr16-857.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I will become a millionaire in the next 10-15 years
Quintessentially american post
what a deluded way to live

Incoming turd worlders to defend their European masters

Why? I save well over 60% of each paycheck that I get. I'm not huge on consumption, I mostly just want the freedom to retire as early as possible (not that I necessarily will, I feel like I'd get bored)

Just because you work at McDonalds doesn't mean everyone else does

You guys always make me smile
Thanks

Attached: 1522616138490.jpg (666x527, 37K)

What jobs do McAmericans ususally have? Although the median income in the US is like 40k before taxes most people meme that they're bringing home six figures.

The fuck, the list has changed a lot in 3 years.

1 United States 17,350,000 41%
2 China 3,480,000 8%
3 Japan 2,809,000 7%
4 United Kingdom 2,433,000 6%
5 Germany 2,183,000 5%
6 France 2,147,000 5%
7 Italy 1,362,000 3%
8 Canada 1,289,000 3%
9 Australia 1,288,000 3%
10 Spain 852,000 2%
11 South Korea 754,000 2%
12 Switzerland 725,000 2%
13 Taiwan 521,000 1%
14 Netherlands 477,000 1%
15 Belgium 424,000 1%

same source

I work on semi-trucks and I make 72k/yr. A good friend of mine is a software engineer and he makes well over six figures.

>China
Wew
>India
Where?

>Personal income is an individual's total earnings from wages, investment interest, and other sources. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported a median personal income of $865 weekly for all full-time workers in 2017.[3] The U.S Bureau of the Census has the annual real median personal income at $31,099 in 2016.[4]

Top kek, are you expecting to live for a few hundred years?

Yeah, I don't get it. Something is amiss here.

The Credit Suisse report is either inaccurate or volatile

what you have is diagnosable.
it's called false consciousness.

You also have $70,900 of debt, and it is always rising

usdebtclock.org

Hahahahaahahhahhaha america is a third world nation

Everyone is third world

Schrödingers American: makes 90k per year driving a truck while immigrants steal his job and drive down wages

America is worse than Europe tho and you know that

How many of those millionares are bitter boomer with most of their wealth tied into inflated housing markets?

Vast American wealth is dominated only a few, other americans live in poor welfare including health insurance and unstable employment. They are even doing PUBG in real life.

>immigrants dont take jobs
>In 2017, Bound, et al. of the University of Michigan found that, due to the post-90’s H-1B visa boom, U.S. computer science graduates found that their “options have been curtailed”, having to rely on fitting into a management position instead of development or research, as those positions are being filled by the cheaper, foreign labor
psc.isr.umich.edu/pubs/pdf/rr16-857.pdf

Immigration decreases the job opportunities for domestic workers. This is a known fact. Immigration brings in cheaper labor. This is a known fact. So long as workers can move from strong market to strong market, this is fine: when you live in the strongest market, you have nothing but reduced opportunities. This is literally economic law, which is well established and thoroughly researched science. Feel free to educate yourself instead of parading around the memes you hear from any particular direction in your media which definitely isn't selling you something just because it not from the U.S. *wink, nudge*

You tried proving him wrong by citing facts to support his post?

you are a fat neet so the most you will become is homeless, stupid sharter

Cool, except I'm actually wealthy myself and thus dont have to resort to taking pride in the potential achievement of some abstract group of people I've never met. So why should I care?

>Brexitards voted for this.

Attached: ooohoho.jpg (236x285, 24K)