Whoa... Australian boys look like THAT?!

Whoa... Australian boys look like THAT?!

Attached: 1435884241741.jpg (3110x2073, 909K)

I really wish the shota 2 over from roof was my bf

is that dylan roof on the right

heh
man's got a long neck

this doesn't need to be shooped, they looked pathetic enough before

wtf is that thing with the bag in the middle?

anyway he'd make a world class trap, imagine having that body and didn't want to turn into a female with penis

Commit suicide you filthy faggot. Bash your head into the bathroom tiles until your skull breaks.

Average /fa/ user

>tfw no /fa/ user cute fembf

You should see kiwi boys

That's a female dumbass

Attached: 1432097484759.jpg (1532x1692, 562K)

no please

Me on the far right.
Also, copy that.

>First ever Jow Forums meetup in NZ
oh no No NO NO

Attached: b9tDlE9.jpg (1600x1200, 589K)

despite what people claim a lot of fags here are absolute low test motherfukers and the actual tough lookin niggas are dumb as bricks and poor as filth

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is the leftmost guy wearing a Jew hat?

I think it's something similar to a fedora. This was before the fedora meme existed so losers didn't realise how dumb it made them look yet

he is a male, idiot

Also that guy on the right looks like a school shooter

Hi /fa/, I'm the "grill" on the far left, I posted fit and now I'm here to talk shit, firstly, I'm not "trans", androgynous, but definitely not trans. Secondly, talk shit post fit op, especially so since you don't have the permission post this photo, thirdly, I went to the meetup to see what Jow Forums looked like in real life, it was not my display of what I perceived of fashion, turns out you're all dickheads that don't know how to talk to grills, even ones dressed as a man. (one guy was mad cool tho), I didn't know you dipsticks actually spent real money on goofninja trying to scare away grills. Who are you OP? The fat fuck or the one with the Joo nose? You're probs just butthurt you don't have facial aesthetics like me, talk shit post fit OP.

Attached: 1411334804134.jpg (704x960, 57K)

haha, that dude on the right looks so out of place with all these stick geeks around

uhhh