Flat Earthers

Why stop there? You know big gov lies. We all know there is a number amongst the population that do not believe the earth is a ball shape. Personally I've seen their evidence and I concur. Mainly because the math they were using to prove their theories about our specific place in this galaxy looked like it was pulled straight from their ass, sniffed, then passed around for confirmation of it's delicious smell. 2 It would appear to go against bible teachings to some if they believed NASA. 3. Why the hell would you believe NASA? It's run by a government that does not believe it's citizens are mature enough to act rationally, everything gets classified if it looks like even 2 people will panic and start a riot. That means you truly can't trust NASA. That third part is the final straw. Can't trust anything a liar says, usually if you want thte truth you believe in the opposite of what they are saying right? So they say Space exists and that nuclear bombs exist and my response is... your a fucking liar, if you said the sky was blue I'd know I was color blind. Why is it that the worlds most powerful bomb seems to be the world's most capable of taking an actual beating? That is because they likely do not exist. I believe space for the most part because of reasons. I still have not seen a shred of evidence that Nuclear bombs are real outside of my T.V. screen. Before the Jews took control of youtube. People who hobbied looking for strange things have their video's taken down. So if you see anyone that gets paid by youtube now there is 95% chance it's Israeli propaganda. Also if you check into the accuracy of some "prophetic" writings by people like Nostradamus, well nobody ever talks about things being vaporized? Makes one doubt the existence of America's big bad bluff weapon huh?

Attached: dogs-tilt-their-heads-2.jpg (615x409, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardiancom/science/2009//30/large-hadron-collider-particle-acceleratorFrom
en.wikipediorg/wiki/Large_Hadron_ColliderVarious
mandelaefct.com/about/Currently,
homecern/news/news/accelerators/first-lhc-test-collisions-2018Did
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/schizophrenia/comments/5tto03/schizophrenic_rant/#ampf=undefined
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seek medical help

At least OBAMA TOLD everyone who he was blasphemously publicly shamed the Holy bible gee his mother was a royal lineage agenda 21 PURGE RAT RACE Obama. ..TRUMP DRAIN THE SWAMP. .CHEM TRAILS CRYSTAL TEC COLLECTION OF INFO WHEN YOU PUT FACE TO THESE PARABOLIC MIRRORS. ..GEE THE LORDs prayer HAS CHANGED MATTHEW 6 : 9 forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us now reads forgive DEPT as we forgive our deptures...THEY REPENTED NOT AND HAVEN'T EDUCATED THE MASSES TO SOCIAL MEDIA ADDITION. ..john rev 3 19 condemnationS...OBAMA OWNS 3RD TEMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION STUPID JUICE. ..mark Zuckerberg trial 1 DAY 2 WELL OBAMA. ..OBAMA OWNS FACEBOOK. Rev 13 what 7 apps are linked to Facebook what 10 kingdoms took it in..what kingdoms didn't take it in..ALEX JONES WORSHIPPED THE BEAST AND HIS IMAGE. .JONES is gone..chem trails are gone WATCH FOR THE POPPET TO PREACH NO HELL. ..DID YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE THE POPE JUST SAYING NO HELL..THEY REPENTED NOT. ..AFTER SEEING AND NOT BELIEVING. THEY LORDS PRAYER HAS CHANGED MATTHEW 6 : 9. FORGIVE TRESPASS AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US NOW READS FORGIVE DEPT AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEPTURES. ..GEE THE DEPTS ARE STILL THERE THEY REPENTED NOT. ..DEPT MONEY...GEE I WONDER WHO IS HERE. . WHAT MORE PROFF DO YOU DAMN PEOPLE NEEDThat's so rediculas its laugh out loud for real, all of it, LOL. You're just a troll or very misinformed, bc 1) Not one word about starting trouble, making scenes, encouraging and/or starting (ha or being paid encase u missed the news rpts on every channel including THE FAKE ONES U obviously get ur news frim, LOL, to be involved in ANY TYPE OF . ..

dog bless

in ANY TYPE OF VIOLENCE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM (EEHHEMM unlike your buddies)2) the ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON & COMING...Something BIG about 2 happen?! Hmmm, could it THE 20 PAGES OF UN-REDACTED FISA [THAT EXPOSES W/O A DOUBT/ PROVIDES ALL THE EVIDENCE THE PUBLIC NEEDS 2 KNOW B4 THEY VOTE] - NOW I CALL THAT A HUUUUGE DROP (say goodbye 2 UR babie eating satanic pedo pig days & friends tick tock tick toc, should be ya'all afraid of the clock3.) AND: Ready the Memes [LMAO how u tried 2 twist it] = means get ready for the bs propaganda "NEWS" and MEME's FROM anti-TRUMP anti-AMERICAN treasonous lying cheating greedy power hungry swamp creatures worrying about their billion dollar WW biz trafficking our innocent children [u fcking piece of sht] being stopped AND worse - being CAUGHT & SENT 2 GITMO & ROT THE REST OF UR MISERABLE TIME ON EARTH]...
YOU KNOW, corrupt evil greedy pedo pigs turned scared little cry babies and the inhumane ones so far deep into it the sh*t they try anything to regain power bc they KNOW THEY'RE CAUGHT, YEAH, THEY BUSTED BABY, ABOUT 2B HUNG(Nice try but ur idiotic misleading comments wouldn't even be believed by the ones still on the fence)too bad soo sad LMAO TIC TOCK TICK TOC NO MORE TODDLERS SCKING UR ***

Schizo

If this isn't being pasted from somewhere, well done.

In November of 2009, the Large Hadron Collider came online, and accelerated particles to the highest energies having then ever been achieved; 2 beams attaining 1.18 trillion electronvolts.theguardiancom/science/2009//30/large-hadron-collider-particle-acceleratorFrom 2010 - 2014, the LHC tripled its output, eventually identifying the Higgs-Boson. And in 2015, it reached an astounding 13 trillion electronvolts (13Tev).en.wikipediorg/wiki/Large_Hadron_ColliderVarious atomic particles were smashed, the results of which are still being examined.Coinciding -In 2009 (start of LHC), Fiona Broome, among others, notice the Mandela Effect phenomenon and create an online community in which to discuss. The term "Mandela Effect" is provided as its moniker. 2010 - 14 (during LHC's first physics run), several other ME's are reported, and other groups begin to discuss the phenomenon, including here on Reddit.
In 2015 (during LHC's major upgrade and reboot), "the topic abruptly reached a critical mass" and several articles hit major media outlets.mandelaefct.com/about/Currently, in 2018; CERN is increasing the number of proton bundles it's "testing" (smashing) from 2 bundles of up to 120 billion protons (which travel together in these groups) to hopefully 1200 bundles, and eventually, possibly as many as 2556. homecern/news/news/accelerators/first-lhc-test-collisions-2018Did we reach - and pass - some sort of threshold? Thoughts?[EDIT - some terminology]

Hi, I'm labeled obama in the general sense by both my last psychiatrist as well as from several hospital stays I've had. Not that this illness calls for credentials but there they are. This is a rant, I'm currently on my meds (abilify) and feeling overall pretty good. I have a new psychiatrist whose helping me greatly (much more than the last one) so please take this rant with a grain of salt, as they say...Also, I'm not Native American, just a white 25 year old who lives with his parents, which is quite nice and I'm incredibly fortunate to have this situation. So here goes nothing:Eighteen days it took Ellis to reach McMyrtle Island out in the lake of salt water. No sound but tears and yellow blue grasses swaying in the wind. Ask any aboriginal and they’ll tell you to try and stay quiet and move around or get else get the hell out of their eternal territory. And so the curse sets in and takes the form of bruised purple snakes constricting my legs like red boas in the Amazon. The pills they give to me are sometimes like arsenic laced beetle larvae. Other times like pillows made from goose feathers. Them pills can make me fat like an oyster in the middle of the sea. No shit these pills are from the lab itself and no one on a vacation would start taking one or even two. My teacher just told me to sit around and breathe and feel my own body however the hell I want to feel it. If this sounds like the ravings of a lunatic than so be it. I’m labeled schizophrenic and there’s no getting out of that. Shot in the heart, chained from within, no one to relate with except some old timers who look down on the whole thing. Fuck it’s a heap of bullshit stewing since the Mayflower landed, if not since the maniac himself: Columbus. Yeah if you think Hitler was a fuck-up well the conquistadors with their Kings and Queens back home are about ten times as worse as goes the number of

back home are about ten times as worse as goes the number of corpses they enabled. Sure, maybe it wasn’t their fault but I don’t see many whites apologizing to Native Americans for it, not to mention African slavery. Holocausts (Jewish, CommunistConquistodors...) and slavery from the past, wow, hopefully we as humans never re-create such atrocities.Anyways.. the elders of our age are usually semipro, part-time alcoholics who think they figured it all out because of some acid trip they took or book about meditation they read or video they watched on youtube. Sorry, but that’s not how life and death works dumb fucking bunnies. The moment a warrior comes on the scene the whole production turns to scurvy and we blame the warrior for his and her arrival. And Mother Earth can only handle so many

Languages have their symbols, stories have their themes, life has its balance, and existence can only be. What we do with life, how we recall and act in our stories, and the symbols we suggest in speech define our experience.I think these are useful tools for all sorts of reasons. For now, I will examine my smoking habit.I smoke to set the pace of activities. It’s the punctuation of my life.Examining when I do not smoke and am OK with it is a good as any start.I don’t smoke at University. I go between one and three hours without a smoke and it doesn’t cross my mind to have one until I leave.I’ve set a boundary. And in the role I play at university, the language I have doesn’t include cigarettes.Were we a clockwork orange, our fate would be set, If we defocus on the task at hand, we get caught up in reflection.Much like a beam of light behaves in ways a brick does not, our awareness has particular characteristics outside of the normal bodily functions.Our awareness of time, it has a lot to do with how dense what we are experiencing is. Nothingness, funnily enough is the densest experience.Because experience is only as rich as its relation, and nothing is a part of everything…This speech, has nothing in it for sure.And that nothing, interspersed with contrasting something’s leaves conflict in those who do not identify.This brings up an important point,

people have choices and judgements. Judgement on this speech began when you heard of it, the time you invested in that judgement will vary with interest….ad nauseam.
The awareness of a situation, the capacity to wrap our thoughts around a situation and get a feel for its in’s and outs, this too has its quirks. We can zoom in on fine grained matters of fact, were one to zoom in far enough, imagination is let loose, the reflections of the possibility ripple through our mind. Or we can take a broad approach. Consider many points of view, withhold judgement, don’t question, just observe.Time. Time. Time. To some, something to burn, to others…it’s theirs and they won’t share it unless you have something to share also. Heh. Your time is currently mine.Hopefully with that out of the way, I can get down to what is a big problem. People who cannot accept their surroundings and turn inwards when the world is still watching.I’m talking about introverted stoners who can’t smoke in public. Why? Because in western society we prey on the weak. We call it equality.A level playing field is a good start. But Justice for the disadvantaged is the greater gift to society.Instead, what we have is the pleasure found in the suffering of others. Or as the Germans say Schadenfreude

"I'm sorry you feel so victimized"Stop patronizing me dude."I agree these boxes are bad, but is something wrong with their licensing?"Yeah, how about this - they are making money off my hard work without having so much as lifted a single finger on any . How about that? Should every two-bit, no-name, non-reputation used car salesmen have the right to just exploit they didn't so much as lift a single finger on, EXPRESSLY AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE AUTHOR?You want to seriously start hiding behind a license here and not want to see how huge a slap in the face this is? So I should feel perfectly content with a few token dollars while these guys rake in some $50K in over a few weeks and I should just sit there and take it and go 'hey that's your license'? Yeah, sounds great dude. Know what, if this is how things are going to go on, then I feel like a massive 'sucker' for not having done the same thing myself all those years ago and denying myself the very same thing all these two-bit used car salesmen are doing, from the perspective of 'wouldn't like that, oh you can't do that'. Well, guess what? Guess that you fucking can, and none of you guys will do a goddamn thing about it, except give the actual authors who work on this crap on a daily basis 'crap' for going 'hey it sure is a crappy thing that some no-talent losers are exploiting crowdfunding to become fly-by night entrepreneurs and make some quick cash off Yeah, I should totaly shut up and not say anything about it. Spare me the bullshit please."Also please stop calling me Mr. , it's weird."Feel fortunate I even address you with 'Mr.'. There are worse adjectives to be called by. So far you have given me zero indication you are even on our side here.

Now this is my Jow Forums.

Electricity

Inside cables there are hundreds of tiny Jews 'high-fiving' each other and running around swapping messages. This transfer of messages allows things to work, e.g. the Jews in a plug socket tell the Jews in the wire, who eventually tell the Jews in (say) a kettle to fart in the water allowing it to boil.

Atoms

Atoms are in fact minuscule Jews, all holding hands and feet etc together to form an intricate web from which nearly everything in the universe is comprised. Radioactivity occurs when a rebel Jew is catapulted by his friends from their structure. Should this Jew come into contact with the Jews from our body, he will offer them gold, thus making the local area either benign or malignant. Either way, just read: cancerous.

States of matter

A solid is little more than a closely compacted configuration of Jews all holding hands, hats and noses. Heating (see Energy) causes Jews to become excited or tickled. They start to hopelessly lose grip of their neighbors and thus, to the goy eye, form a liquid. When Jews get tickled pink they're finally able to hold on no longer and just float away in groups of one and more. To us, and indeed to them, it's a gas. Occasionaly the Jews get so excited they catch on fire. This is what we call a plasma

Metallic Jews (i.e. bankers) engage in elaborate flash-mob games of happy-slapping, whereby no individual Jew can be entirely sure which others he or (in the case of trans-gendered Jews) she is in contact with at any one time. Such Jews, as one might expect, get easily carried away by entartete musik. In certain situations while forming liquids, for reasons yet to be fully explained (some authorities suspect it may be just an excuse for covert foreplay) Jews get unbearably cold, in which case they all gather together, huddle up and, astonishingly, take on the appearance of ice. Colloids such as jello or glue are readily explicable: colloidal Jews have a weakness for jello and similar squishy, greasy foods; the super-Jew content (see below) of such snacks is exceedingly high, so they themselves soon end up pretty fat and squishy, too.

Gravity

Jews throw minute ropes (see string theory), invisible to the goy eye, to the ground. These ropes attach to unseen hooks that enable muscle-toned Jews to pull themselves towards terra firma. There is minimal gravity far from planetary bodies (i.e. in space) because no known Jews have access to cables of sufficient length. All bodies experience gravitational attraction to each other quite simply because Jews are, to put it mildly, sociable creatures who practically invented what they like to call the Communist Party. Jew all-nighters are where gravity waves meet Mexican waves.

Light

If you think about it, its quite obvious, really. The Jews that make up our eyes can see what colour hats other Jews making up, say a table, are wearing. They then hi-five Jews in our 'optical nerve' who run to tell the brain Jews what has been seen. This makes us think we are seeing things when in fact it's all Jews.

Anti-matter

Now this is a little more complicated. There are evil anti-Jews. These make up anti-matter. Done.

Energy

Just like money, all types of energy are transferred through Jews. Heat is just Jews rubbing other Jews. Potential energy is when Jews don't want to be separated (see Gravity). Kinetic energy is the movement of Jews. Energy is always conserved so fundamental Jews (Haredis) are only ever transferred and never made or destroyed. Energy caused by nuclear fission is when you make a hyper-Jew very angry, and when it gets angry enough it explodes, causing an enormous explosion. But Jews are very amiable creatures, so this never happens. Nuclear energy is a lie.

Jews

So what are Jews themselves made up of? Surely they're not at the bottom of life, the universe and everything? They are in fact comprised of billions of even smaller Jews, known as super-Jews. They, in turn, are made up of billions of even smaller Jews known as hyper-Jews. Hyper-Jews are the fundamental building blocks of everything. Though no one, to be honest, can yet be absolutely sure. Least of all, Jews themselves.

>believing anything is real that you cannot see, feel, touch, hear, taste, smell or smoke right now

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/schizophrenia/comments/5tto03/schizophrenic_rant/#ampf=undefined
interesting

>doubt everything
>but not your senses goyim, they are sure to be accurate

Good try, Giuseppe.

What does that mean? is the link not working on pc?

Can't trust your senses if your mind is manipulated by space reptoids. Mathematical proofs are the only thing you can trust

>Mathematical proofs are the only thing you can trust
mathematical proofs need an axiom to start from though. They don't really give insight if you don't trust something first