Hurrdurrr just put some solar panels up coaltard

>hurrdurrr just put some solar panels up coaltard
Why don't environmentardists understand that the sun is not always up and the wind is not always blowing? Is your cunt populated with these scum?

Attached: 1533447986512.png (400x400, 175K)

Nice Americanposting.

>OOOH OOOH OOOH AHHH AHH AHHH
Nice Brazilianposting

I met somebody who legitimately believed that when the wind changed direction windfarms would suck all the electricity back out

its awesome what propaganda can do to the NPCs

its basically mass firmwareization

your fw2018_hate_russia_and_china.bin have arrived goy!

That's why solar panels charge a battery, which is then drained over the course of the night.

just build more fucking nuclear plants

Attached: frogs stare.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Is Xi now paying Russians to distract from the hour long downtime every night in which anti-China posts are removed?

>coaltards turning complex issues into strawmen
Every time.

Nuclear Power is the cleanest and most efficient form of power

ITT trumpsupporters circlejek

Based finn,fuck these Jow Forumstards subhumans exxon shills

I'm fairly certain you can store solar energy for when the sun is not up

These

Nuclear power is just part of the solution, at least until they crack more efficient/smaller reactor types like thorium. With a huge nuclear power plants you have issues like how to produce enough power if it falls of the grid, long windup time and ofc the waste. After the easy to use fossil fuel starts to be phased out you need an intelligent power network to make up for them, combining all sorts of power and energy solutions to achieve robust and clean results.

just move over here faggot. 90% of our land is in the sunny ass bits.

Nuclear power is the only solution, stop smelling your own farts, greentard

Except he's correct. Nuclear power literally can't be used for everything unless we get smaller reactors

>advocate thorium reactors
>green
Jonnes these days...

the most redpilled post in this thread

the pop-science greentards don't seem to understand that very expensive and ecologically-damaging manufacturing processes are required to implement thibgs like solar power or wind farms

That's why you combine solar and hydro. In the middle of the day when the sun is brightest you use the energy to pump water from a lower dam into a higher dam and when energy is needed you release the water through turbines back into the lower dam.

>Global warming

Attached: f.jpg (960x492, 51K)

Yes, I'm sure the average environmentalist is unfamiliar with the carbon footprint as a concept

Nuclear power produces waste and it’s not clear how that waste is gonna be stored for tens of thousands of years.

In mother country Russia, we have memes instead of science

>momscience
not sure if troll

Nuclear power won't be perfected until we figure out how to implement a fusion technology that doesn't create any grams of radioisotopes. But even today, nuclear fission still continues to be less damaging than every other energy power Megajoule of energy produced.

When 90% of your income comes from fossil fuels, you tend to think differently.

gr8 b8 m8

I think we should chuck it down the Mariana Trench. That might sound nuts but hear me out. Water shields radiation very effectively and it would be in a lead container anyway, so it wouldn't overly affect the environment down there. Once it's down there, it will be crushed by tectonic plates and return to the crust of the earth which contains a lot of uranium anyway.

Hence why people drink the kool aid of anti-climate change propaganda so easily.