Investing for mom

My mom is giving me 50k USD to invest for her, and she will be giving me some of the profits. What should I buy? (No I'm not putting it all into the biz shitcoin of the month or LINK) I was thinking some crypto like ETH/OMG, and the rest into Amazon stock, and NIVIDA stock. Thoughts? When should I buy? She wants it to be semi risky becuase she already has close to 1million USD in mutual funds. Wut do Jow Forums?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shiftproject.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not some shitcoin
>ETH/OMG
kys op you’re going to lose your mummies money

I like Eth, but Amazon and Nvidia are both in bubbles right now. Good luck finding a stock that isn't right now though. At least the bubble already burst for Eth and it's sitting on a triple bottom.

put it fully into Bitcoin + ETH, and wait for some moonshot like mimblewimble when it's done.

Try to spot the trends and think honestly about where the market is heading. Then ask yourself what kinds of project you'd want to invest in, having seen this imagined future. Target your search in this way and you'll be one step ahead. I can tell you what to do...but you aren't going to be confident in my decisions. You gotta figure that shit out for yourself.

Don't listen to anyone else out there. 99% of "investors" aren't looking ahead right now and still think ICO platforms are going to lead the bull.

10 percent into 5 blue chip cryptos and 1 smaller crypto you personally like every month for the next 10 months

and 1 ledger nano s

40% BCH
20% ETH
10% BTC
10% EOS
10% NEO

This is a safe boomerfolio

Oh and obviously DCA it over 3 months or so

>40% BCH

Attached: 1527671016556.jpg (559x556, 19K)

screencapped

Don’t lose your moms money because she was stupid enough to buy your crypto pitch. Invest in something real.

This. 99.999999999% of cryptos are memes

shiftproject.com/
easiest 100x of my life

100% bitcoin

DONT!!!!! I only invested $1200. It's worth $600 now. So your 50k would of turned to 25k real fast. If you gotta do it, Bitcoin or ETH and HODL.

funny, i invested 3000 and it's worth 50000$ now

>I'm not going to buyu LINK which is cheap as fuck rn
>better buy the top of the stock bubble

>My mom is giving me 50k USD to invest for her, and she will be giving me some of the profits. What should I buy? (No I'm not putting it all into the biz shitcoin of the month or LINK) I was thinking some crypto like ETH/OMG, and the rest into Amazon stock, and NIVIDA stock. Thoughts? When should I buy? She wants it to be semi risky becuase she already has close to 1million USD in mutual funds. Wut do Jow Forums?

Wait for Bitcoin to hit $3K. Buy bitcoin.

This is literally the only good option if you're going into crypto.

Eth is competing with nine different smart contracts now.

user coins (Monero, Zcash) will eat each other's market & there's not a good way to tell the winner.

Any coin made in the last 18 months may not be here a year from now.

It's going sub ICO price idiot

50% in BTC-ETH-OMG-LINK
50% in Tbonds

whats your time horizon or profit goal?

Long term (4-6 years) and I'd like to have atleast 200k-300k

everything about your post is the worst idea I've ever heard.