Norway has Grieg

Norway has Grieg
Finland has Sibelius

What does Sweden have?

Attached: 71xQkEFHTaL._SX355_.jpg (355x352, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8p_4DvV3WU
youtu.be/2aKxf1h5r4g
youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA
youtube.com/watch?v=yJixH3sbTKA
youtube.com/watch?v=cH2PH0auTUU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE
youtube.com/watch?v=G7w4f5XkxmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XyR-poMsSWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

homosex

Abba

youtube.com/watch?v=J8p_4DvV3WU

Attached: 260px-Portrait_of_Joseph_Martin_Kraus_(1775).jpg (260x314, 19K)

Why is he so unknown?

Sibelius

youtu.be/2aKxf1h5r4g

Gregor an Sibylla?

SibeliYES Xd

Where's yours lad?
youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA

youtube.com/watch?v=yJixH3sbTKA

>Abba
>AVICII
>Amy Diamond
>various Arabic and Iranian singers

Sibelius

Somali immigrants

I got you Jewseph
youtube.com/watch?v=cH2PH0auTUU

>
Jean Sibelius
Jean Sibelius, 1913.jpg
Tonsättare
Födelsenamn Johan Christian Julius Sibelius
Johan Julius Christian Sibelius[1]
Född 8 december 1865
Tavastehus, Ryska Imperiet ( Furstendömet Finland )
Död 20 september 1957 (91 år)
Träskända, Finland
Epok/stil Romantik
Instrument Piano, violin
Aktiva år 1880–1945
Webbplats Sibelius-samfundet
Johan (Jean) Julius Christian Sibelius, född 8 december 1865 i Tavastehus, död 20 september 1957 i Träskända, var en finländsk tonsättare. Han är Finlands internationellt mest kända kompositör och hade en stor betydelse för landets nationella väckelse.

Innehåll
1 Biografi
2 Familj
3 Verk i urval
3.1 Orkesterverk
3.2 Kammarmusik
3.3 Pianomusik
3.4 Solosånger
3.5 Körverk
4 Referenser
4.1 Noter
4.2 Webbkällor
5 Vidare läsning
6 Externa länkar
Biografi
Jean Sibelius var son till Christian Gustaf Sibelius (1821–68), stads- och militärläkare i Tavastehus, och Maria Charlotta Borg (1841–1897). Han hade två syskon, varibland Christian Sibelius. Efternamnet Sibelius kommer från Sibbe gård i Lappträsk i Östnyland. I familjen kallades Sibelius Janne. Efter faderns död 1868 flyttade Sibelius och hans mor till Sibelius mormor.[2]

>Hans modersmål var svenska, men han lärde sig finska genom att han fick gå i finskspråkig skola och blev tvåspråkig.

>Johan Julius Christian "Janne" Sibelius syntyi 8. joulukuuta 1865 Hämeenlinnassa.[2] Isä, Hämeenlinnan kaupunginlääkäri Christian Gustaf Sibelius, kuoli lavantautiin heinäkuussa 1868 Sibeliuksen ollessa kaksivuotias.[3]Hänen äitinsä oli Pyhäjoen rovastin tytär Maria Charlotta (o.s. Borg). Sibeliuksella oli vanhempi sisar Linda Maria (1863–1932) ja nuorempi veli Christian Sibelius (1869–1922). Sibeliuksen koti oli ruotsinkielinen.[4]

>"Janne"

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

oh boy I really fucked up that post didn't I

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

So?

>In a 2008 study a joint analysis was performed for the first time on Swedish and Finnish autosomal genotypes. Swedish-speakers from Ostrobothnia (reference population of the study representing 40% of all Swedish-speakers in Finland) did not differ significantly from the neighbouring, adjacent Finnish-speaking populations.

If they’re Finnish genetically, having Stockholm syndrome doesn’t make them Swedish.

finland swedes are like 40% Swedish at the very least so that means you can only take claim for about 56% of Sibelius and his music!

Then I guess the most popular Swedish video game (Minecraft) is Finnish too

>Persson was born in Stockholm,[7] Sweden, to a Finnish mother and a Swedish father on 1 June 1979.[8]

Come on now, no one is saying that.

Dumb dance music isn't really worth comparing to some of the great Romantic composers

I'll admit I was a bit angry when they played this song during the gestapo torture scene in Max Manus, but I suppose that was part of the effect.
Classical music only. We're not listing A-ha and Kygo here are we? No, exactly.

>Fennoswedes are genetically identical to Fin-

Attached: 1539857092165.png (1477x836, 165K)

Jokes aside Notch is based and yes you can also claim him ( 50% of him )

>genetics autism

Fuck off back to Jow Forums-/his/

Ålanders maybe, but mainland Fennoswedes are just Finns who speak Swedish. There’s a reason why they’re called ”Swedish speaking Finns”. During the Swedish era many Finns switched to Swedish because it was necessary for climbing the social ladder and the language still retains in 2018 but is slowly dying out since it’s useless.

Fenno-Swedes have about 40% Swedish admixture

>Åland
That used to be Swedish wasn't it?

I love these.
Fresh one from a Russian

Attached: 1544695736623.png (960x1024, 119K)

Ålanders are probably 40% (or even 100%) Swedish and that is usually the reference population they’re using. The mainland Fennoswedes who send their DNA to 23andme get little to no Scandinavian. Go see some videos.

>just opened this in another tab m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE
>clicks your link

Vardöger

Ålanders are unironically 100% Swedish. There has never been a significant population of non-Swedes there. But there might be in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7w4f5XkxmQ

Yes, they are our bastard child.

Depends. Ålanders and other archipelago folk might be 100% while your typical Fennoswede from mainland has virtually no Scandinavian admixture.

They are more Finnish than your average Swede from Götaland but yes they’re still Swedish

>while your typical Fennoswede from mainland has virtually no Scandinavian admixture.
Big cope. The studies made on the Fennoswedes show that they are roughly 40% Swedish, and the reference point were the Swedish speaking towns along the coast, not Ålanders.

23andme is designed to tell only where your ancestors lived 500 years ago while Finland-Swedes moved to Finland 700-600 years ago

Genetics and autism aside I just want to make it clear that obviously Sibelius can't be claimed by Swedes. He was a Finn.

Jesus christ I would hate to be finnish on this board. It's hard enough dealing with cocky swedes and danes elsewhere on the internet

Idk man, the study might be old. Mainland Fennoswede typically scores 0-25% Scandinavian (Swedish). Maybe the jewish gene-testing companies are inaccurate then.

>typically scores
If you take 5, or let's say 10 random Youtubers and make them get some meme DNA test online then that's not in any way representative for a population. In order for a study to be representative you need way more people than that, carefully selected and done in a controlled manner. Anecdotal Youtube bullshit means absolutely nothing.

He was Fennoswede.

Attached: 1477761963990.jpg (1400x928, 165K)

Russia is the best at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=XyR-poMsSWI

So what was the sample size in the study you’re referring to and were they referring to archipelago Fennoswedes or mainland Fennoswedes? The quote I posted here covers 40%.

Also the year of the study is important. Even 2008 is way too old already.

You love each other get over it already.

Just let us battle over our collective pride since we have nothing going on with us personally

ABBA > A-ha

I couldn't find a single Alander or Fennoswede DNA video on Youtube