Does the "farmer's daughter" stereotype exist in your country?

does the "farmer's daughter" stereotype exist in your country?

Attached: m3atxWA.jpg (702x960, 363K)

I don't think so

No. Country girls are ugly and uneducated.

I'm not sure what it's supposed to be so no.

no

No, and I have rural cousins. The scourge of technology has forever corrupted them, from the first Tamagotchi model when they were little to Instagram today.

Uneducated, perhaps. Ugly, not.

Yeah, but they're usually fat and ugly
For some reason they all wear pull over hoodies

They are literal larpers. They get more attention than Instagram thots due to being the only female in the village and in order to attract the son of the local contractor they always go on about how much they love cows and tractors

>t. bilel the cosmopolitan

Nope, villagers are fucking retarded subhumans that deserve to be beaten to death

>tfw no qt redhead farmer gf

What's a farm?

They are here...

Attached: farmers daughter.jpg (1600x1200, 212K)

based and villagepilled

>fat and ugly
>For some reason they all wear pull over hoodies
This, 99% are white trash and the smell of nicotine, cheap beer and too much perfume always linger around them.

>working in cow shit up to the knees with that hair and makeup
doubt
farmers nowaday dont really do much, the machines do most of the work (if you have fields)
growing cattle can be more messy, in particular the amount of literal shit you have to deal with, there are girls doing it but they obviously get a body that is good for that job: thick, sturdy, consumed fast, strong
could fuck you up with one hand but no beauty sweetie

based Rosa Brava, 15 years ago they made a tv report about a 14/1 year old girl living in the middle of our biggest mountain range(still smallish), that had never seen the sea, and lived without electricity, tv, etc with her father and brother

Attached: RosaBrava.jpg (720x576, 149K)

Fuck yes it does! Swiss farm girls is popular genre here!

Attached: 14_Bauerkalender_Girls_CH-pdf-1.jpg (857x1200, 437K)

I want a gf with that nose

yes, dumb village bimbos go to uni in cities and become the biggest whores known to mankind

I know an hungarian girl from the countryside who always talks shit about soros and is right wing but her french bf looks arab/southern, pretty funny.

Be careful what you wish for.

Attached: 38655_1.jpg (620x420, 59K)

Doesn’t look white. Are swiss this swarthy?

>Doesn’t look white. Are swiss this swarthy?

Attached: brit.jpg (373x413, 29K)

>That perfect symetric square face and pointy straight nose
>Doesnt look white

Attached: 1527847900366.png (645x773, 29K)

In my hometown, rural girls were incredibly attractive and ridiculously conservative

Crystal Kubeczka. Truly a pure goddess, literally everyone loved her

yea thats them in a nutshell, gypsie loving golddigging literal whores, but muh hungary, tell her to go the fuck back if its so great