Muslims conquered Constantinople, Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria

>Muslims conquered Constantinople, Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria
>Christians never conquered Medina or Mecca
Why are whitoids so weak, feeble?

Attached: 1540435195599.png (1000x1000, 177K)

christianity is a weak and feeble religion

christianity teaches to turn the other cheek

islam teaches to strike back twice as hard

Why would somebody want to conquer Mecca? It's full of muslims.

muslims never conquered Rome either
futhermore, europeans doesnt have an israel in the middle of their land blockading their own kind and beating them down once every decade
and so on

stupid unfunny frog

Keep making excuses you weak little wh*Te bitch

Christians conquered the world

Attached: european_imperial_union_world_map_by_saint_tepes-d4w7w5f.png (1280x561, 203K)

Attached: dab pepe.gif (500x500, 42K)

>muslims never conquered Rome
Um the Byzantines were Rome

Attached: 021242458454.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>shitholes or barren land
muzzies only conquered places that mattered it seems

The only place that matters for europeans is Europe, ad it's being invaded right now.

>The muslims conquered Rome without taking the city of Rome
Please tell me how the Balkans and North Africa are more valuable than the Americas, Southeast Asia, and India

Attached: curious emoki.jpg (470x475, 34K)

i mean Constantinople was literally new rome and people of the day(the eastern empire atleast) saw it as the seat of rome

rome = rome

Slow down with the mental gymnastics

The only thing of worth they have is oil, the Suez and bosporus strait

Wasn't the balkans super advanced before ottomans?
The americas were in the stone age and southeast asia was the same i think. Not sure about india or north africa but they presumably weren't as behind.

Turks are not arab nor muslim. They're the shield protecting europe since more than 1000 years.

Attached: 0154258745484.png (800x729, 48K)

i thought you algerians and morrocans hated turks, why you defending turks rashid?

No, the Balkans were never really strong, except Hungary but most of Hungary is outside the Balkans. Most power at that time came from either Italy or Austria

>The French nobility played a prominent role in most Crusades in order to restore Christian access to the Holy Land. French knights made up the bulk of the steady flow of reinforcements throughout the two-hundred-year span of the Crusades, in such a fashion that the Arabs uniformly referred to the crusaders as Franj caring little whether they really came from France.[44] The French Crusaders also imported the French language into the Levant, making French the base of the lingua franca (litt. "Frankish language") of the Crusader states.[44] French knights also made up the majority in both the Hospital and the Temple orders.
>The (Latin) Kingdom of Jerusalem was a crusader state established in the Southern Levant by Godfrey of Bouillon in 1099 after the First Crusade. Most of the crusaders who settled there were of French origin.

We French people were the only true rivals of the Muslamic menace throughout history. It is a shame that most of us have been raped out of existence and subsequently replaced, or Europe wouldn't be full of Muslims right now.

Attached: 1518296519407.png (754x698, 370K)

He’s right tho, Byzantines were real Rome at the time, not Rome

>
>
>

Byzantines were about as Roman as the LARPing Germans in the Holy Roman Empire. Byzantines were Orthodox Greeks

You can be a Mongol too since they have conquered you hundred of years ago, just that your country decided not to larp as them

>provide most manpower to the crusades
>most based crusaders was still an anglo( richard coeur)
get dabbed on

Attached: 1530463465908.png (570x400, 46K)

>most based crusaders was still an anglo( richard coeur)
Oh, you

Attached: 1537691167703.jpg (800x649, 42K)

fun fact, I live a lake called Coeur d' alene

How do Americans pronounce it?

"cord duh lane"

strong to who?
maybe they weren't as powerful as the colonial empires that would emerge centuries after their conquest but they were on the same level as the western european and middle eastern states of the era. the ottomans were just really good then.

Balkan countries didn't carry the same wealth as the Hapsburgs or the Venetians for example. But yeah militarily they weren't bad

>tfw Russians would've reconquered Constantinople in the Crimean war if Br*ts and Fr*nch hadn't intervened

Attached: 49E4BAB2-188A-45AC-9A64-01173082E741.png (1056x4624, 521K)

Okay, this is epic

I thought Italians were staunch Christians wtf

We have lots of turks in the east (in alsace-lorraine)