Does your cunt have measles outbreaks?

Does your cunt have measles outbreaks?

>Finland
>Yes

Attached: 5zg2gdt2dw321.jpg (1157x1536, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9HC_Ou-csWc
streamable.com/1jr3r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vaccines are evil! Anti-American commie design

I dont get anti vaxxers
What exactly are they afraid of? The substance? The medical industry? The government? Some other conspiracy being?

>Michigan
Why? What is it about this state that attracts so much virulent autism?

Yes

Why do you claim that someone against them is afraid of something specific?

I had measles at 23yo, and I had been vaccinated. It was fucking weird. It also lasted only 3 days.

Basically they believe vaccines are the invention of illuminati to control them or someshit

Because a fear or abstination from something unnatural is founded in a fundamental belief that said thing will harm you.
The first human who came in contact with posionous frogs didnt think much of it because we don’t have an instinct of fear outside of our knowledge
So somehow they got ”taught” to fear them since they dont understand them

It's litterally liquid mercury and thousands of other DEADLY chemicals. They've been proven to cause autism in children.

None of what you said is anything but your storytelling and assumptions.

Misinformation. I also suspect that an anti-vaccination mood is more common in places without healthcare or mistrust in central government although I will admit that this is speculative.

You probably should have capitalized the CHEMICALS instead of deadly.

Ok, are people born with fear of spiders? No, they either had a traumatic event with one or someone informed them to be afraid. Same goes for heights, foods, people, countries, tools, vehicles you name it.
The fear of vaccines is irrational on a basic biological level
So i am only wondering what sparked this suspiciousness in them

Ok, explain to me how mercury manages to cross the blood brain barrier and then somehow induce autism CAUSATIONALLY not correlationally

Attached: What's in a vaccine ingredients.jpg (854x1200, 634K)

Spiders move unexpectedly and humans are genetically predisposed to fear such things

Vaccines are dysgenic and contribute to overpopulation.

Caution =! Fear
Just because i try not to provoke a dangerous animal doesn’t mean i fear it
Anti vaxxers are fearing vaccines, they go on campaigns to forbid them as if they were the new black plague
They want to never be in contact with them because they fear for their life, quintessential fear

Humans actually have an innate fear of heights. It's the only fear that isn't learned.

I for one support the anti-vaxxer movement.
That way, the offspring of dumb people are more likely to die.

Hmm

Attached: business.financialpost.com fp-comment lawrence-solomon-the-untold-story-of-measles.jpg (620x344, 52K)

polio only exists in pakistan, uganda and afghanistan

in pakistan there is a huge conspiracy among illiterate rural people that vaccines are a yahudi, CIA, RAW conspiracy to poison pakistani people. They even kill people who try to vaccinate them
youtu.be/9HC_Ou-csWc

Well, your kids might also die since herd immunity is lost and since a big portion of the population is still vaccinated it creates a strong selective pressure on the virus which causes it to evolve faster and may at some point make your vaccination useless against the new mutant strain.

Aids is a """European""" conspiracy against African overpopulation

oh stop. You aren’t a superior human because your immune system handles the measles better

>he doesn't think heavy metals can cross the blood brain barrier
I am not the guy you are posting to, but you are dumb and think you are smart.

lol no
the medieval times are long gone

gay sex proven to give you butt aids but that didnt stop anyoen
genetic polymorphism that lead to some individuals having higher permeability of ematoencephalic barrier

there traces of poisons at levels which don't harm you, that study that cost the guy his medical licence about 12 already fucked kids who were vaccinated and some got autism and shit

Why would they do this though? What's the benefit? I don't see where the conspiracy is

vaccines have a cost therefore money interests i guess

So do vaccines NOT actually work? Do they believe that?

It works to make people sick and pharma mafia gets more money in future.

i think that they think that vaccines are useless at best, harmful at worst, and that the drop in illness is linked to better living standards
preventive medicine is very hard to do, most people don't want to do stuff just in case something will happen, they want it to happen first

Only among dumb hippies and some religious groups.
Most Americans are vaccinated and support vaccination to the point of not wanting unvaccinated kids to be allowed in schools.

They think it causes autism.

Your an idiot they havent been proven to cause anything the study results were disproved.

So polio & measels was completely eliminated simply because of "better living standards"?

>that study that cost the guy his medical licence
Is this supposed to be a proof in an industry dominated by big pharmaceutical corporations?

Attached: 1465145766471.jpg (580x516, 56K)

They do whatever for money, doctors are ultimate scums of earth, the worst occupation ever happen.

I also heard that they put virgin semen fermented in fleshlight with heating functionality. Shit is scary damn.

>vaccinate for something totally unnecessary
>virus evolves

Attached: IMG_4178.gif (413x243, 51K)

that's what they say, or at least >95% of the work was done by better living standards
surely the impact of all the work for having cleaner water, air and food is far from irrelevant, and it's most likely true that the main part is done by that, vaccines just cover the small holes left (and of course stuff that is simply diffused by breath) but if something pass in the defences everything crumbles
doubt they would care as long as it doesnt happen to them, and it's not like i can't understand people being self centered
it's like safety belt on cars, unless you enforce it by punishment no one uses it

We the taxpayers are forced to pay for it through social security. It was never asked of me "do you want the fruit of your work, thousands of hours of sweat and tears, to go and pay for unemployed niggers not to die and to enable them to keep leeching social aids until they are 100yo ??" because if it was asked i would say NO

also this

yeah they legitimately do
its such a retarded thing as well because vaccines make fuck all money

How do they explain the massive drops in measel cases only a mere 5 years after the vaccine introduction? Or hell, even 1 year after

Americans are afraid of their government and big corporations. They see them as gods which conspires against them and tries to kill and harm them. It's a mass psychcosis.

they use the graph on a longer time, the drop was relatively much more important in the years before the vaccine, the vaccine killed the last cases and made it go to zero, but graphically speaking it looks much less appealing: you gotta use them on a whole country to avoid a handful of cases? that doesnt seem (to them) all that economically convenient considering all the "chemicals" there are inside them
if they were to debate about the loss/gain ratio it would probably be much harder to disprove than if they kept focusing on muh ebil mind control vaccine

no but you are if you need society to pay the vaccine for you

you wont know if the vaccines will save niggers or not, they might save someone you like
questioning things isnt bad per se, doing it like a mentally ill person is the problem

I would imagine having proper sewage systems and clean food/water plays a much larger role in eliminating microbes that spread via fecal-oral transmission (like polio) than vaccines

Not that the polio vaccine is useless-- it's good that they're using OPV in developed countries where the aforementioned conditions are nonexistent and will continue to be so for a couple of decades

Meant for

I never claimed to be a chemist or a physician so please enlighten me om how it works.
Because in their assertion ”Mercury in vaccines cause autism” three things need to all be true
1. Mercury needs to be able to cross the blood brain barrier
2. Mercury in and of itself needs to have CAUSATIONAL effects like adhd and autism
3. The mercury found in vaccines need to be in sufficient amount to cause these effects
You could also argue for proof that this mercury since i assume its not pure base element is bioactive but lets just assume it is
So please, elaborate, i never claimed to know if i am right or wrong i am only seeing the blatant gaps in the logic of how anti vaxxers reason
Instead of saying ”haha you dumdum” teach me since you seem to know more than me

>gelatin
>micro organisms
>human and animal cells
>monosodium glutamate
>muh genetically modified dna
lmao
>everything else
present in miniscule amounts for valid reasons

this is made to scare dumb american mums who don't understand chemistry

well "someone i like" usually is a white person with a job who can afford the vaccine himself

i say we let everyone who can't afford it catch the diseases and go die in the streets
we can even exile them in the sewers and theyd form a parallel society, like lepers

There was some controversy in the 90s regarding some mercury compounds used in vaccines. Some guy tried to prove they cause autism.

Whether or not it was true I do not know, but this sort of shit plays very well into the Americans' deep (oftentimes justified) mistrust of their own their own government. To the hardcore anti-government types having the state mandate putting needles full of shit they don't understand into their blood seems downright dystopian.

the whole thing comes from methil mercury which has high capability of passing the ematoencephalic barrier (eeb) which was present in the first type of vaccines and was confirmed to be able to do brain damage
now they use etil mercury which has much lower eeb penetrance that makes it safe for use
the dose thing is factually true, but it's very hard to make someone believe the concept of "safe dose", it involves a relatively complex level of basic math that most dont really have

take this with a grain of salt but pretty sure it's like this
a point of vaccines is to prevent diffusion to people that cant vaccine due to severe adverse reactions, if you leave the niggers untreated your hipotetical white kid might get it from dem niggers, and he could die and they live, ultimate triggering i would say

it was thimerosal, which metabolises into ethyl mercury
the compound is not as toxic as methyl mercury and there is more methyl mercury in 30g of tuna than there was thimerosal in a typical vaccine containing it. it is phased out in the eu due to health concerns, which to this day are unproven. no longer using it didn't affect the rising autism rates in the west

basically brainlets find mercury scary

thanks for precisations
its hard for someone that didnt study it to see any difference from etil to metil mercury, they hear mercury and that's enough
sure, it's safe, but the fact that the whole medical community is unable to comunicate effectively with plebs is a very big concern, calling them brainlets doesnt help, and since their opposition will have effects on everyone it really should be better to deal with this the right way

The worst part is that you’d get more mercury eating a can of tuna than you would those vaccines. The problem is that there is a severe lack of communication going on, people heard “mercury” and all hell broke loose, and even though the guy who claimed vaccines caused autism was thoroughly BTFO it still persists in the minds of soccer moms and their ilk everywhere.

The entire vaccine industry exists on fear mongering and disinformation.
It's original premise was based on a lie that the avg. person couldn't corroborate before access to vital information through the internet.

Attached: Vax1.jpg (1156x720, 69K)

Bumpin' for my Merck shills, WHATUP YA'LL!

Attached: Vax2.png (1024x650, 199K)

this is the graph i was talking about before

>The worst part is that you’d get more mercury eating a can of tuna than you would those vaccines.
Post a reliable source or you suck a nigger dick.

Attached: Vaccines = Autism.jpg (1267x1920, 745K)

This post is so retarded that I’m sure you’re trolling, but there are people who actually believe this.

>basically brainlets find mercury scary
Then I guess those "brainlets" that decided to ban mercury thermometers were just a bunch of hippy Americans LARPing as World Health Organization scientists?
A single drop of mercury is enough to render a freshwater lake poisoned.

>he says as he posts no source but a meme graph with words on it

yes, this is called collateral damage

Once again like the dane said, this is dysgenism

say a new disease pops up, it's deadly and contagious, 1000 years ago what happens :
it pops up in dirty places, where the rats and prostitutes are, it affects the bottom of society
good people stay away, don't touch them, keep their door closed
poor people neighbourhoods are quarantined and walled off
the weak, poor and socially inadapted die, the strong, rich and successful survive
society is naturally purged from undesirable elements
society is stronger as a result

now the same in 2018 :
rich people pay social security to the diseased, end up poorer in the process
the diseased survive, they multiply to the infinite
strong elements are weakened, weak elements are strengthened
society is overcrowded by undesirable elements while desirable ones get flooded out of existence and their money stolen
society is weaker as a result

It literally says CDC.gov, Mr. Magoo.

>decided to ban mercury thermometers

No it's because brainlets would often brake them as they were made out of glass.

Attached: mercury-thermometers-500x500.jpg (500x500, 14K)

>No it's because brainlets would often brake them as they were made out of glass.

But the material is still neurotoxic and only an idiot would actively go and put something poisonous into their bodies.

>not

Except the CDC says the exact opposite, and even then it just says “CDC.gov”. For fucks sake that is lower than high school tier.
Also this, retards kept breaking the glass.

You could eat the amount of mercury that there's in mercury thermometer and nothing would happen you'd only health issues if you'd inhale the vapour of it.

you'd get*

>Except the CDC says the exact opposite, and even then it just says “CDC.gov”. For fucks sake that is lower than high school tier.

The CDC routinely makes decisions that are against their own statistics and that graph just proves they are in bed with industry.

>You could eat the amount of mercury that there's in mercury thermometer and nothing would happen you'd only health issues if you'd inhale the vapour of it.

Source: absolutely fucking nothing per usual

there are more environment friendly options now
it's simply a risk/benefit ratio
the whole post is kinda a meme, you remember a stronger europe after plague and hispanic flu?
immunocompetence has nothing to do with your other human features, there are losers that never get ill and smart big people that catch everything

>You could eat the amount of mercury that there's in mercury thermometer and nothing would happen

Attached: 1532477301954.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

>there are more environment friendly options now
They are more environment friendly because of NO FUCKING MERCURY.
>it's simply a risk/benefit ratio
Risk: suffer injury that caused 4.5 billion dollars in out of court settlements since 1985.
Benefit: placebo effect
Sounds foolhardy at best.

>The typical "fever thermometer" contains between 0.5 and 0.3 g (0.28 and 0.17 drachms) of elemental mercury.[4][5] Swallowing this amount of mercury would, it is said, pose little danger but the inhaling of the vapour could lead to health problems.

what courts say has nothing scientific to it, here some neurotard kids got court ok on getting injected staminal cells hoping that would somehow fix them for some tens of thousands euros, they know shit about it
benefits are the low rate of infections goes lower, less complications
also placebo effect factually works
there is lead in the air you go around breathing together with a bunch of other stuff, think that's good thing? there is a safe dose for those things

i mean i did read papers saying the plague ended up having long term beneficial effects

and maybe i am grasping at straws here, but consider this : what if it is the will of god ?
look at AIDS : it affects black people, junkies, homosexuals and prostitutes
maybe god hates those populations and wants to purge them ? however the white man is too good for this world and foolishly cured them, so they still exist
same for ebola
in fact we don't even have to involve god, but maybe all those diseases in africa are simply a natural phenomenon of population control, because when something proliferates often nature finds a way to curb it

>look at AIDS : it affects black people, junkies, homosexuals and prostitutes
based and redpilled
streamable.com/1jr3r

the aluminium used in the vaccine

It depends on the vaccine but some compounds use as adjuvant like aluminium are neuro-toxic or else.

But too be frank it's usually better if everybody get vaccinated, the pro usually outweigh the cons on a population level

i work in hospital, almost all the aids patients i have seen were white (inb4 >italian >white) and with a relatively stable background
aids is an std, that has NOTHING to do with the fact of being degenerate or black or poor, if you have sex you are at risk
the thing about population control is more of an antropological thing and i guess whatever you thing is ok, then so be it, but civilizations as wholes always want to preserve themselves, that includes vaccination campaigns
illness dont give a shit if you are black white smart dumb whatever they just kill you and (to look at it pragmatically) all resources used to grow you were wasted because of that, the damage is incredibly high, all the richness you could have created goes to shit
if there was a population choosen by god they wouldnt have illnesses, never heard of one

>i work in hospital, almost all the aids patients i have seen were white

That's because Italy is predominantly white, you're not US with their 56% of whites. You probably have some token blacks or pakis running around with AIDS who themselves don't know that they carry it and little do they care about it.

Well sorry but "my aids patients were all white and straight" is anecdotal evidence, statistically most hiv positive people are black and live in africa this is just a fact
And it emerged from africa because one of them had the great idea to have sex with a monkey, remember that ? So yes there is determinism even in disease, simply because of population behaviour
>NOTHING to do with the fact of being degenerate or black or poor
This is simply not true though, it's getting dirty but the fact is that homosexuals are more at risk of aids because there is much more chance of blood transmission during anal sex than during vaginal sex (>3% against

Attached: 0311-a3166c83ab6d.jpg (384x285, 32K)

>muh gmos, muh MSA
Lmao
>can be incorporated into the subject's DNA
Holy hell does anyone believe this shit

well im in italy, why should i talk about africa? you said only niggers and other scum, since there is at least one hiv+ person that isnt like that your point is invalid
of course 100% of hiv+ africans would be niggers, i dont really see the point
yeah maybe my "NOTHING" was overdoing it, so imma move goalpost much and lets say that it's not all about that, there are a good amount of locals with hiv that simply trusted the wrong person

Why is america such a third world country?

well anyways my point wasn't to forbid vaccines but at least to stop paying so much healthcare taxes for irresponsible people, like they do in usa
repeal obamacare, don't tread on me

I don't see the problem with vaccinating really
>don't vaccinate
>your kid dies and potentially many others around him
>vaccinate
>maybe get autism, kill your kid if that happens
sounds simple to me

Attached: chrome_2018-12-05_15-59-02.png (372x421, 222K)

based

based albanian subhuman

based AND vaxpilled

This but unironically.

>>maybe get autism, kill your kid if that happens

Based Albanian organ harvester always has a plan.

Aluminium is toxic in some ways, the most common thing i know about is its documentation on being found in placks of the brains of people suffering from alzheimers
Now for this to occur one needs to have beta-amyloids, these are a genetic factor, some people produce a lot some produce nothing.
So if aluminium and neurotoxicity is your concern then the vaccine isn’t the culprit, your faulty genetics are