Non-anglos salty that they had to learn english to participate in modern global culture

>non-anglos salty that they had to learn english to participate in modern global culture
>non-anglos salty that their language has such little relevance that the only people that learn their language are people born in their country and the occasional foreignaboo
>non-anglos failing to realise that they'd probably use english if they went to a country that didn't speak their language anyway

Attached: Anglosphere_Geometry.svg.png (1920x976, 317K)

i don't speak any foreigh languages

It's not because of Australia that we are speaking it anyways.

Australia is the only former colony I respect desu

I speak AMERICAN

this is like when a prostitute calls someone salty because hes paying for her vagina

IMAGINE not being in the anglo cool kids club

They won't admit it, but Frenchies are most pissed about that fact that English won.

It's nice to be able to speak 3 languages.

You speak Swedish?

>English won.
wait some years and they we will alla speak french, Based Africa

>modern global culture

Even the most songs which I'm listening are not in English.

But I still have English-singing bands which I really like.

>Quebec
>anglosphere

>he doesn't speak 5 languages
How does it feel being brainlet?

This. French used to be a thing. But now nobody cares anymore

There's like 500 million Anglos worldwide you inbred fucks

Funnily enough Russia seems to be one of the only countries that still has a very strong native language. You publish loads of books and pages in Russian and consume your media in Russian, it's nice

Attached: 1539775220451.jpg (964x508, 57K)

A lot of Russians listen songs in English. I spoke only for myself.

By that stats German is strongest in that regard.

For me it's easier to understand French by hearing. At least it seems to, because I don't actually speak it, I just learned it few years ago, and not so long.
In English I really like Lauren Southern's accent. Sounds cool and easy to understand.

>non-anglo part of northern europe is so cucked they get listed as vassal states of the anglosphere
lmfao

What's about Scots? How is this language similiar to English? I mean, does it have same rules in orthography? I know it has diacritics, but only some. The big part of text can be without any.

Like Belarusian

Scots is literally not a language. It might sound wacky but that's just their mad accent, literally all it is is that they write English phonetically and have lots of slang. If you mean gaelic, that's an entirely different language altogether

>they write English phonetically

So their's orthography isn't like in English? I thought it is.

The comfiest thing is refusing to speak English with a rude frog.

Τι; Δεν μιλάς Ελληνιkά;

I like how Sia patalises L

Fuck off