Sold everything -88% loss never looking back...

Sold everything -88% loss never looking back. I wish every single person involved in this fucking ponzi to get anal cancer and his family too. Fuck you all.

Attached: 1520979843386.jpg (924x571, 81K)

You deserved it honestly, this was just a get rich quick scheme for you and your intentions were to fuck people over to get there. Karma.

>in it for the tech

LOL get fucked
see you next speculative bubble

get justed, u lost the game, thank you for ur money user.

Attached: justhang.jpg (750x596, 86K)

>Selling at the bottom
LOL
Never change Jow Forums

>buys high and sells low
>blames other people for his mistakes
LOL

stupid

There is no such thing as karma you fucking imbecile.
Thanks for the buckeroos!

>another buy high sell low retard blames the markets
Gee, this is unexpected. You’re literally never gonna make it. Also, why is it always anal cancer?

Now I hope it reaches 20k again.

OP: do you need the money these days/next week?
Do you think it will go lower next week? How sure are you?
Do you think it will be higher in three or four years time? How sure are you?

You might have made a mistake.

>oh no i lost 880 dollars!!

Congrats, you let them shake you out. Time to moon.

>There is no such thing as karma you fucking imbecile.
*tips fedora*

There is such a thing as karma, you utter fool. There's no spiritual aspect to it, spiritualism is for tards. But, your actions create a ripple effect through time that eventually come back to you or your descendants. If you had an infinite amount of time and power to sit down and observe people, make studies over every action, and branch out observations to everyone those actions affect.... You'd probably see the idea of karma is very real.

kek buy high sell low you literally had nothing to lose dummy

well when sky rockets again we will have more pieces of the pie apparently. hope no one gets anal cancer, though

you want to hold when there s a low and sell at a high. i m holding my iota and sky for now evwn though -38%, things will get better

>Made the choice to FOMO into a scam
>Blames everyone else.

This is why you fail, and will always fail. Successful people brush themselves off when they fail, and try again. You just sit in a corner and cry.

oh, and what where you holding, btw? i bet at least one coin will moon. also loosing money is not the biggest problem of them all. not having a purpose is. might as well get a skyminer and aim for a decentralized internet, that is PURPOSE

just larping u fucking idiots lol

also why invest if you re not prep to lose money? there were spikes and lows for months now, i was tempted to sell sky at an even smaller dip but held my horses

you fucking fag, you deserve to lose your money

unironically kys nigger

trump 2020

Attached: trump-kim-2-.jpg (2500x1875, 316K)

Lol trading is risky. Good project like lumens iota cardano sky might have a chance other shitcoins are going bye bye

Attached: B348F6CA-D583-4A27-8DCA-3639E5ECF182.jpg (500x338, 50K)

>implying we didn't know
lmfao
99% of this board is larp
90% of us don't even own crypto.
We just shill it on losers to watch them kill their selves

>user buys high wanting to capitalize on greater's fool theory
>turns out he was the fool all along
>sells at a loss, curses everyone
yeah, fuck you too. glad shitheads like you are feeling some pain, because it's your bullshit that attracts regulators and hinders progress of the tech

How do you lose almost 90% of your money? 20k hodlers didn't lose 90% yet

Only thing left to do is kys

You think it's funny? People lose money.

He prob bought LINK at the top

>Pump it

Attached: DXW3kl9WkAA8c4C.jpg (313x175, 12K)

I’ll say. I thought the OP and thread had a familiar format. You’ve made this same thread every time there’s been a dip, haven’t you? Again, I knew i’d Seen anal cancer and ponzi before gg get a life and a gf fag.

>bottom
Good joke