Farewell Jow Forums (Trump 2020)

I had $200k in January. I fell for the HODL mean. Selling at 94% loss.

I'm going to kill myself. Goodbye.

Attached: Cryptocurrency-suicide.png (615x384, 228K)

Please kill someone who deserves it before leaving or you will be a total fail

>selling and then killing yourself

Let the coins die with you.

bro just send it all to me

Sharpie in pooper w time stamp or larp

ummm what? are you inciting violence? that’s pretty illegal hun

just wait eoy and see if you still want to kill yourself, you still have a shot at living life

he said please tho

If he's a burger he's fine, but if he lives in UK, it looks like he's going to prison for 20 years.

You should have tried HOLD instead of HODL.

Get it? Hold. Like buy and hold. Like stocks instead of crypto. Hahaha ahhh I'm rich now.

You still have $12k USD? Here are your options OP:

1. Say fuck it, leave it all behind, go on a trip to south-east asia and have fun

2. Fuck money, fuck everything, go to tibet or nepal and become a badass monk

3. Hold a decent few alts (VEN, AMB, etc) that have big moon potential and wait it out.

Suicide won't solve shit, it's not the end of the world user!

What is your initial investment?

fake, he is just feeding the bots

>UK
had to kill someone with a spoon

Idk dude. Shit is fucking rough knowing I could travel the entire world instead of SE Asia (thought not a bad idea)

initial investment of $10k turned $207k in january. i thought it was a small dip, but kept holding and now that shit has hit the fan idk. giving up. probably going to hang myself or jump off a bridge, trying to figure out most painless way. i dont think another great bull run is happening Jow Forums

Sound you were all in nano?

XRP and VeChain

Look at every fucking coin all green fucking rocket ships, hold on somthing is going On, check it all at the same time, as if the price was pushed to have someone buy that low, trust me. Wait.

At that point why would you even sell lol.

Pussy.
Some people that killed themselves after the 2013 crash would be rich right now.
You don't want to be like them.

This guy is right, but quit it with the crypto. It's obviously too volatile. My parents didn't even buy anything during the recession and still got rich just by waiting for the economy to recover. Sinking a fraction of what you have left into TSLA and selling at the next jump (volatility is too high for buy-and-hold), and investing in AAPL for the long-term would be a good place to start imo.

we are almost at the bottom don't be idiot

Lmao no one, NO one, with less than 100k is ever getting rich from buying stocks. The best you'll do in the stock market is an average return of 15% (generously) so you'll make (1.15^10) = 400% gains after a decade if you maintain a stellar performance. Don't even waste your time with stocks unless you have insider info on some penny stock or you have 300k+.

>getting rich
I gave advice assuming that was out of the question at this point.

>initial investment of $10k turned $207k in january. i thought it was a small dip, but kept holding and now that shit has hit the fan idk. giving up. probably going to hang myself or jump off a bridge, trying to figure out most painless way. i dont think another great bull run is happening Jow Forums

Almost the same figures as me, OP. There are many like us.

If you want to travel to England, we can jump off some cliffs together. There's a famous suicide spot called Beachy Head, check it out.

Just step away from the computer, delete blockfolio, etc.

You'll have your money back by March 2019. Yes it sucks you couldnt have profited now but just wait.

Sorry I misread your post, I thought the comment about your parents getting rich was saying he could do it too. My bad.

Don't sell. Take them out of circulation.
Thanks and kys.

No prob, bro.

Attached: frug solidarity brother.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Attached: frens_will_be_frens.png (640x444, 140K)

Omg lol HODL a little longer! HOOOOOLD HOOOOOLD ON LINKY MARINES!!

Has biz really not learned the term, "left holding the bag"? AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAA omg man, this industry is funny, they tricked a bunch of retards into literally turning the worst strategy into a life mantra.

OP, go all in on OMG with your 12k and you'll be a millionaire. Don't give up!

So $10k to $207k to $12k in a year?
You did better than hedgefunds whose entire business model is to make money in the traditional investment market. If you're feeling weak handed - fuck it, cash out and go live your life. You still got superior returns vs traditional investors even if going down from 200k is painful as fuck. If you got strong hands, hodl till the end.

Let's set up a Discord and figure out our next move, I'm bascally in the same spot as you guys

Don’t tell him this shit. Crypto is never coming back.