>be 22 today
>a factory job can barely afford you rent in a shithole 1 bedroom apartment
>no pension no benefits
>2002 honda civic
>cant afford children
>vacations are out of the question unless paid for by mommy and daddy
>constantly thinking about finances

what went wrong

Attached: nick young.gif (268x274, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

charleseisenstein.net/books/the-ascent-of-humanity/introduction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

globalism

jews

>be in 2018
>buy crypto
>in three years have enough money to never worry about money again

Te first scenario . Should’ve never happened in the first place. INB4 muh ww2

This is true if you're a burger. Luckily real median wages have been increasing in my country. At least the richest people are doing great in your country, burgerfag. The 3 richest people in your country have more wealth than bottom 50% combined. Doesn't that make you happy?

This

>Be 18 years old 67 years ago
>Get drafted to go fight in Korea
>See two classmates get killed, you get shot and in hospital for three months reconstructing left leg
>Glad to get home, get married and use GI bill to educate myself
>Work hard as accountant and raise 6 great kids
>Die 20 years ago
>Thanks for everything Dad..I had a man to look up to...will be thinking of you this Sunday

Attached: FHNR3062.jpg (540x540, 23K)

Everyone will say jews and it is them but indirectly.
The true cause was the creation of the Fed and taking us off the gold standard. Having out money backed by something instead of being printed at will would unironically solve every problem in society

>working for anyone but yourself in the age of the internet

28 y/o boomer here. End it limp wristed millennials

Attached: S_I_P_B_O_Y_S.jpg (470x470, 31K)

the lutherans did this

Attached: enslavement.png (590x352, 13K)

back then production productivity is low and mass manufacturing was the shit, so anyone in that industry will be well compensated by society

Technology has improved since then and different things are more in demand now. We are entering an age where the biggest advances and in demand services are only met by the few.

At some point we have to admit that most of us are dumb fucks and aren't needed anymore

>be 22 years old 60 years ago
>buy a home off a factory wage
>pension and benefits
>brand new car
>have 5 kids
>vacations lol no
>never have any financial struggles
Oil embargo? S&L scam?

>be 22 today
>everyone you know goes to college
>nobody gets draft to die in war

Lol millenials. Your birth was an accident abortions were only for rape victims back then your mom wouldn't listen to reason. That hasnt changed. I wish you were dead, son

Spotted the jew

kek you fuckers ruined everything and you will never ever take responsibility for it, that's what signifies your whole generation, unaccountable

A 2002 Honda is a much nicer car than a 1958 Plymouth.

>pls buy my bags

Attached: 0599FE19-9C24-4188-AF4D-E4AF99073A1D.jpg (450x300, 48K)

You took our jobs too... get out...

Attached: 1518651664539.jpg (471x480, 12K)

>birth control and abortions are widespread since the 1970s
>millenials are people born in the 80s or 90s
burger education, everyone

Looks way better too

Not just burgers. Australia (Sydney/Melbourne) is fucked too. Literally cannot afford to rent a shit hole 1 bedroom apartment and be able to afford electricity and internet on a factory wage let alone driving a car.
Thank god for mommy and daddy. Seems typical for most millennial's to stay at home now. Fucking hate it. Besides shitty wages our housing problem is making things tough. Gradually becoming like the US where a lot of people are forced to take up a second job and forego holidays. We're slowly entering voluntary slavery.

Post WW2 was a unsustainable utopia which we thought would continue indefinitely at expense of societal bonding and environmental nurture.
Now that shit hits the fan, we naturally looks for a culprit for accountability - Jews, Pajeets, Globalisation etc.
Instead of fighting read this amazing book and you may find your answer.

charleseisenstein.net/books/the-ascent-of-humanity/introduction

Not speaking for those who lost the Emu War but, in the US the problem of housing prices is largely due to the fact that local and state governments make it nearly impossibly to build new residential buildings.
>insert supply and demand graph

How else will they make money? Lucrative for the developers that can afford it... charge 500k for a condo with 600 monthly hoa

Not sure who the “they” in your question is referring to. If you mean the government, they don’t need to “make” as much as they do. In my opinion they should do less with less.

dont forget the speculating gambling-addicted chinks, the swarms of IT pajeets, and the endless army of spics competing for 1 bedroom apartments to fit their 50 member extended families in

Attached: 180613183903-border-patrol-laredo-raid-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 43K)

feminism
once women could work competition rose 2x while wages dropped 2x

Underrated post.

Kikes are parasitical in nature and thus don't survive on their own. They infest a host and destroy it from within, as documented throughout history.

We just happen to be alive when the host is dying, eventually it will lead to a purge, again, but in the meantime we suffer.

Attached: 1514727688542.jpg (454x685, 132K)

>uh huh, the Honda is much better

Attached: 1958_plymouth_belvedere-pic-4307987725712585947-640x480.jpg (640x480, 146K)

yeah but now we have thousands of weird ways to make money from just sitting on the computer. no factory needed.

look at all the youtube/twitch streamers making money just playing video games. There's even a youtube channel with 500k+ subs that just plays other peoples music and puts VHS filters over fucking Simpsons screenshots and makes bank on donations.

its a great time to be alive

Ok but what if crypto didn't exist? We would be fucked

Shouldn't have gone to korea.

Honda in ‘02
>~25 mpg
>gas at ~$2/gal (adj for inflation)

Plymouth in ‘58
>~15 mpg
>gas at ~$2.20 (adj for inflation)

You were saying?

Except for Israel where they're crushing

These two basically.

sitting on the computer is unironically SICK

I am SICK of this shit

of screens and the internet

Id rather work IRL and walk on my legs, even waiting tables. Not saying you shouldnt invest your money, but staying inside all the time will kill you

This is why you get hobbies user

Half of todays debt, double of todays men.

Gaming, new movie releases, and binging netflix are perfect for alleviating my symptoms

>what went wrong

Capitalism stopped having a counterbalancing ideology to prove itself against. The threat of communism spreading all over forced countries with market economies to placate the average person with healthy living standards. Now that communism is effectively dead, powerful people are able to squeeze most people since they have a monopoly on production and ideology.