Why is it pumping?

Attached: monero.png (900x273, 30K)

Nothing is pumping, faggot

daily low: $100
Current price: $126

26% in a single day like this is pumping faggot.

That's a sign that the whole market will pump in a day or two.

oddly enough xmr tends to be a leading indicator of market movement. when it pumps, the next day everything else tends to do pump too. the opposite is also correlated. inb4 bullshit, look it up.

nice, ty for your insight niggas

never went below 110 faggot

Bitfinex daily low was 102 you stupid cunt

no one cares douche

This. I've noticed this too, but I can't figure out why.
This might have something to do with Monero's cryptonote algorithm. It's probably one of the most decentralized coins, so price isn't controlled as much by big miners. So the price of Monero tends to reflect real demand for crypto by retail investors.

you're the douche...

Wait... Actually this may have something to do with money laundering. Holy shit, I think I finally understand the scheme now.

Stop shilling. Your bags are worthless. It’s over.

explain please friend

Attached: Capture.jpg (684x1391, 124K)

I don't even hold a single monero bro, not shilling here, just genuinely curious

Just sell whatever bags you have now. You missed the boat. Now coins are in a death spiral and the only people left holding are delusional

Lol. Why invest in something in the top 20? Haven't you guys noticed that in this bear market, the only way to make money is to get in early on shitcoins?

Since I'm a nice guy, I'll let you know the next one being prepped. Evencoin (EVN)

>Lol. Why invest in something in the top 20? Haven't you guys noticed that in this bear market, the only way to make money is to get in early on shitcoins?
Name a single coin with a volume greater than $100k that mooned in the last three months.

You don't need to look at coins with 100K volume. But even then, look at Vites. In the past week. Point proved. Evencoin is next

Are you moving more than 100k daily?

Some people just don't get it...

People use Monero to hide the origins of the Bitcoin or tehter that they're going to use to buy other coins. So they buy monero, MAKE an anonymous transaction, transfer to an exchange, sell it for Bitcoin/tether, then allocate the money to other coins.

They might be using hitbtc for that.

Daily Monero TX should increase whenever the price spikes.

I was thinking about buying like $500 worth of Monero and holding

Do you guys think itll hit $500 each coin? I just want free weed

high likely

It will inevitably be $10k per coin even if it takes 10 years.