Here is a true story. Once upon a time, there was a Japanese girl who dreamed of visiting Paris. Aged at 19...

Here is a true story. Once upon a time, there was a Japanese girl who dreamed of visiting Paris. Aged at 19, she finally made it come true. At CDG airport, she was totally disappointed at the country but she stayed in Paris 3 days. The only thing she came to like about the country was authentic sushi from Carrefour which tasted like she had never tried in other Western countries. Since then, she didn’t dream of France anymore.

Attached: 7014110F-DAE5-4B08-A50F-051EB8E08305.png (360x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
youtube.com/watch?v=UhPzx0IJyo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am sorry, France is no longer France this country is fucked up and full of negroes

French are too retarded to admit it

>negroes
Well they’re not a big deal
I mean if France was full of white people, the country would be still shithole because of their national mentality (or it could be said to only parisiens tho)

They are a big deal trust me

And yeah parisians are fucking retarded I hate them too

Paris syndrome is worse than weeaboo syndrome honestly why do you nips dream of France so much? Hon hon muh baguette hon hon. They're just an average western euro cunt, literally all of their neighbors are nicer to visit (excluding Luxembourg)

What exactly is the difference between Parisians and "normal" French people? And by Parisians you know I mean white ethnically French parisians, niggers and arabs can't even be considered French

>wah wah why isn't that foreign country not like in my animes

>"normal" French people
>Implying it's that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

I can't wait until we get Corsica back

Keep waiting

>We
They don't want to be part of Italy you know

You will have to wait a very long time

Attached: RafaleNuke.jpg (2975x2399, 330K)

>tfw not going to Paris and spent comfy time in Gascogne

Attached: 1541302344646.jpg (320x698, 38K)

>who dreamed of visiting Paris.
Parisians are autistics fucks, other than the museums nobody should go there, it's a common knowledge

I would gladly give it to you for you to """""""""""""enjoy""""""""""""" the great trinity of corsica, sardinia and sicilia. Though you'd probably quickly find out you got scammed and that they hate you too.

>negroes
Is that what you call french people nowadays?

Patrician choice, southwest France is best France.
However, stop falling for that bottled-piss meme called Beaujolais please.

i want to taste armagnac and Cointreau and Calvados instead

Attached: 1544847695008.gif (480x430, 247K)

Based nip

>Paris syndrome is worse than weeaboo syndrome
>Why do we nips dream of Frogs so much?
Since our country started Westernization after Samurai era, we've been obsessed with something European especially German and French. But Germany is not a fashionable cunt as you know, we had loved Frogs. But people are not too dumb to dream France nowadays, so we started worshiping Nordick cunts. Some leftists are still in love with Frogs tho

I've been to many cities of Spain and I was totally in love with your cunt

Sad!

okay but how is it related to Carrefour?

I love Carrefour!
There used to be some shops in Japan as well
My family loved it so we were deeply sad when they left from the market in Japan
I sent my family a picture of Carrefour near orly airport since I was so glad to be there again and surprised the quality of sushi!

Cointreau is based.
Try Pommeau too if you find some, and Pastis, Kir and Kirsch if you want some Tour de France des alcools.

>Cointreau
Based choice. This on crepes is #1 GOAT

>Kirsch
You're not supposed to drink this. It goes in Fondue or if you're feeling sexy you marinate cherries in it for a few days

But why? I remember a story in France explaining why it failed in Japan: basically Japanese thought they would find French product (probably luxury stuff or fancy French food) there, and where utterly disappointed when they found out it was just your random supermarket.

kek

I agree, i live in Sardinia and i have been in Corsica many times. Nobody in Corsica wish to be annexed to Italy. They even cancel the place names in italian language in their traffic signs.

Attached: cartelli-stradali-cancellati.png (936x424, 924K)

I was like 8 or 9 years old but I could feel like I was in a foreign cunt at Carrefour! I miss it so bad

I guess you didn't go to far in the mountains, because the farther you go, the more they tend to just shoot at the sign.

Attached: photo.1399005.w430[1].jpg (430x288, 47K)

wow, nice autism

Based carrouf

yeah I probably have autism

it was always shit

turn the proxy off nigel

can't be unseen

Attached: carr.jpg (360x250, 18K)

Same for me after visiting Japan. Even sushi isn't so great

>tfw no money to visit Yurop

For me, it's DIA.

Attached: Logo_de_Dia.png (867x275, 9K)

Sad...

Really sad...

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

yo but real talk the sushi they have at carrefour is real nice and cheap

Paris syndrome is real. It's what happens when you expect pretty women everywhere, men dressed like mimes with a baguette under their arm and pleasant accordion music playing in the background, and instead find yourself in a decrepit nigger and mudslime hellhole permeated with the stench of urine

France is just another example of what toxic culture destroyers semites are ,OP

Fear them like the plague and warn your children about them and make sure your children warn theirs.

isn't there an actual word for retarded chinks going to paris and getting depressed because of how common this is?
you people are absolutely retarded
lmao

> t.polish

they unironically have the best pringles.
I don't know why but they make them in Canada, it's weird.

Attached: 2575283693.jpg (320x783, 37K)

I agree with the Japanese girl, sushis and makis from Carrefour are God Tier

paris for 3 days from japan
alright mate

>not posting the sour cream & onion ones
bluepilled

I literally have them but they didn't show up in google images and I'm lazy to keep searching

The DIA brand has a good reputation in Argentina?

no it doesn't, but their pringles are by far the best, and cheap as fuck in comparison.

If you say so, I have never tasted it personally.

well I don't know if you get the same products as us, but if they are then you should try them.

Oh putain why would you do this to me

For me too. But I didn't know there were DIAS in Argentina

Based and orangepilled.
I want to do an europe trip of alcohol.
I also love Limoncello and all those fruits liquor.
I also remember a nice mint liquor from Bulgaria when i went there.

>Going to a different country just to eat your own food.
Seriously, why the heck do you, narcissistic fucks, do this? Why the fuck do Asians do this? She could have stayed at home if she wanted to eat raw fish on rice.

Everybody does it. If you saw a colombian restaurant in china, you'll check it out 100%, if only because of curiosity.

>we started worshiping Nordick cunts.
Source on this?

do what? that's literally their logo.

>Cointreau
bon gout

Attached: dkjfbhghklidsbrt.png (225x225, 11K)

wtf?? wow

You've never been abroad with Europeans, have you?
>Visit a country famous for its national cuisine, in what could very well be called the culinary capital of the world
>Eat at McDonalds

Attached: ci-cointreau-5e1f534418e40c4b.jpg (400x600, 13K)

Attached: snapshot_17.50.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

damn, this brand reminds me of my childhood so goddamn much
there used to be many carrefour in korea back then

same here. they bankrupted eventually and were replaced by other brands

Thanks, you are cool too, member we have a village full of samurais decendents from the XVII century in Andalusia .

beaujolais has some very fine wines my clueless friends. It's sad that beaujolais nouveau tarnished the reputation of the region so much

What a dumb fucking gook cunt

hmm

It's pretty much unexplainable. Paris is almost an entirely different world, with different problems, different customs, different people.

Snitches get stitches

>be me
>flight arrives to paris at night
>take the metro
>go down at gare du nord station to make a connection
>my first impression of paris: a dirty metro station full of black guys
>continue walking genuinously scared
>take the line that would take me to the hostel
>go out the station
>happens again: all black people
>at this point I thought I was in the wrong country
>thankfully I saw the first two white people since I arrived and asked them for help
>they were extremely nice and helped me get to my hostel

Paris smell of piss and shit and is full of beggars, fuck it.

we should come to Brazil instead

carrouf

well, yeah, I was talking about beaujolais nouveau, aka piss in bottle

Yeah the best thing is their sushi is not Americanized, truly Japanese
So I'd love French anons to buy sushi from there

I stayed london 15 days
Should've been to other cities like Cardiff or Manchester too

> france
> western

it's the most popular supermarket because it's cheap as fuck in comparison.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL MY LIFE, ALL MY FUCKING LITERALLY ALL MY DAMN LIFE GOING TO CARREFOUR AND I NEVER NOTICED

tenés un retrasito

I still believe that Paris and France are beautiful places
I saw his video on youtube, I made sure that Paris and France are still beautiful places
And I swore I'll go there someday...

youtube.com/watch?v=UhPzx0IJyo0
Paris in 4K | Panasonic GH4 |

Hello isac! ^^

hi

Attached: 3snapshot_12.43.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

It's similar to the coasties vs the flyovers thing we have in the US, with Paris being analogous to the coasts.