Fed Raises Rates for Second Time This Year

ARE (((((THEY)))))) FUCKING WITH US AGAIN?

Attached: 349a4d3b5ff1e10c57df4e69b8d630c95468ac118d3acccee35838b42b94307d.png (985x1150, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alt-market.com/articles/3393-the-fed-has-its-finger-on-the-button-of-a-nuclear-debt-bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry, when did they stop? I didn't get the memo.

this will make stocks tank.

also cryptos faggot

>Thinking his wasn’t already priced in
It’s like y’all don’t even EMH

i dont even know what these boomer buzzwords mean.

>fed rate hikes affect an uncorrelated asset

Attached: 10562386254.png (205x246, 5K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Another quarter, another quarter percentage added to the interest rate. Was long overdue tbqh. 4% by 2020. Refinance if you can

They sold at the highest so now they are ready to crash the market and pick up cheap houses/stocks at the bottom again

The economy is very close to full employment right now. They SHOULD raise rates otherwise inflation will start increasing too quickly.

Do you even macroeconomics?

Wanna bet they trigger another recession on purpose?

higher rates discourage uses of leveraging
which means there will be less fiat money on the market

They will just trigger a fear response and major sell offs we are overdue for another huge correction

none of these people know macroenomics. its just rehashing of peter Schiff bullshit. no stock market gain is legit to these people, its always destined to crash. the only thing that gains real value is internet pixel coins

alt-market.com/articles/3393-the-fed-has-its-finger-on-the-button-of-a-nuclear-debt-bomb

This dudes been calling this to be the onset to the next great depression.

The sooner the better. The longer they put it off the worse it will be

>dollar goes up in value
>won't have an effect on crypto

do you actually think that the stock market is fairly valued and not a massive bubble 100x the size of crypto? please, I want to know if you're possibly so stupid.

where is your evidence the market is massively overvalued? we recently had a major dip of thousands of points (going by the DOW) and the market has rebounded from it already

????