Its Over

I warned you Wanlets for weeks. Everyday I posted a thread saying that this coin will crash.

>They didnt listen

>Devs hold 50% of supply

>Copied ETH coss

Stay poor Biz

Attached: F5QhRFCS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Silence is deafening

We know you want attention, I-ll bite.

Wan crashed like every token, there.

You realize WAN is one of the biggest losers over the past few weeks right? It's down 50%+ in sat value.

>Blames bear market even though Wan has plummeted in sat value.

if it makes you feel better champion

its doing better than so many tokens get the fuk out you retarded pajeet with no life. You will never be happy on any level peace of shit pajet with retarded fud attempts.

You are a true imbecile fusionlet fagoot kys
even your fud attempt is shit

>The delusion is real

Down 75% in one month

>Brainlet claims it's doing better than many other tokens Kek

devs hold around 20% and the team is rather large the other 30% goes towards node rewards and partnerships

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

Don't shit post copy past Fuck off now

Devs hold 50% of supply, research better.

wanchain is the only coin going down right now in this healthy market

cope more

>Ignores that Wan is one of the biggest losers in the Top 100.

>wanchain is the only coin going down right now in this healthy market
Want went up a lot when everything was falling. It's the eb and flo, nothing to see here.

literal delusion

>devs holding 50% of total supply

The FUD is real, son...

i dont think anyone on biz is even holding this now

you're talking to yourself pajeet

There are definitely a few brainlets who still have some. Always a few delusional Wanlets chiming in.

good short term hold, not so good for long term because cosmos,block collider and polkadot are launching this year with actual innovative tech.

Is the fud still going? Whats the point

FUD and reddit spacing go together like FUD and reddit spacing.

Don't fall for the FUD. Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now.

Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto.

I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere.

Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!!

Short to -$0 !!!

Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :)

Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now?

Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever.

You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you?

Didn’t you hear?

$5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!!

Shorting is the best way to success!!

I’m writing a book on shorting.

Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

>20% for the foundation (R&D, business development etc)
>19% for the team
>10% for the nodes
Anyway i hope it keeps going down so i can finally make it to 100k WAN. Even if this is a multiyear bear it'll still be $30 by EOY.

definately no agenda here

it's so easy to see through this...when i want to go in on a coin and want to get it at the cheapest price possible i spread fud on biz and reddit aswell...you know trying to get some unfortunate saps to sell ;)

you are trying way to hard...you want it don't you

Unironically why would anyone buy this coin? You realize this is nothing more than copied ETH code r-right?

How many times are you going to repeat your fud?
Who's paying you?