/brit/

aesthetic edition

Attached: vietnamarvn.jpg (640x592, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTO2EzevDyg
youtube.com/watch?v=AtFfhlZPLls
youtube.com/watch?v=hMhMekfIyos
youtube.com/watch?v=a4HuQiv8TGY
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_rQSBJ4v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the founders of google were both jewish

i'm not jewish

Attached: 1467745556437.jpg (1000x1467, 348K)

>the poster who thinks it's so incomprehensible that someone lives in a one bedroom flat in london that they compare it to a 50 million pound penthouse
the state of this brain

sue

Attached: su8645.jpg (1000x555, 124K)

Yank idiot

hubba hubba

then prove it, just whip your mobile out, take a picture and upload it, you won't because you're LARPing

It's okay mate you can admit you live in a flatshare we won't think any less of you

We all know that women like men who other women like... but do men like women who other men like also?

Cara is.

Same as DuckDuckGo which is why you shouldn't be using it.

how does taking a picture of my bedroom prove anything you complete retard

the founder of facebook is jewish

>Same as DuckDuckGo

Attached: pepe-frog-640x480.jpg (640x480, 26K)

me? timothy james byrne here in my RENTED flat in high wycombe it's the 15th of december 2018 teddy's got the swyper the bears are watching star trek the original series the geezer upstairs is messing me about constant banging whenever he arrives in his stupid van these nhs people are trying to put something on me

it's called hyperbole, you autistic dumb black bastard.

Okay, in Manchester, even though I was born and brought up there, most of my intelligent and ambitious mates left for London or literally left the country.

In Manchester it pissed it down with rain constantly, all our jobs were basically supplementary to main jobs in London. At weekends the choice was overpriced city centre Manchester bars trying to be something, the Trafford Centre (yawn) or some sort of driving range.

You walk around the city centre there there's not really anything.

Meanwhile in London I live in Westminster, my salary goes up accordingly, at weekends I always try something new, see loads more people, people are more intelligent and less crab in a bucket, jobs are abundant and I'm at the heart of most issues, I can litreally go out my door and spend ten minutes walking to Parliament, there's loads of cool talks, events, museums that I literally can't get through, the tube is fucking great, busses aren't grim, it amazes me everytime I walk past Parliament, the list goes on

I could move back up to Manchester with my job tomorrow, have way more money, but I won't.

There's a reason it's expensive here and that's because everybody wants to be here.

I wasn't living in Manchester, I was existing. I'll maybe go back when it's time to buy a house and give up having fun, but not in my 20s

*enters thread and immediately starts falling over and slipping on things to highly comedic effect*

ugh...fml
*gets crushed by falling 20ft solid marble statue of Kev*

Attached: su8639.jpg (1000x562, 83K)

it proves that you're living in a one bed flat, like you claim, chop chop

I have absolutely no idea what the 'elf on a shelf' thing is

hear people talking about it but haven't been able to suss it out. Not googling it because I'm a busy man and have better things to do

quick! help him!
*rushes to help you but I step on a rake and knock myself out*

no it doesn't engage your brain you stupid fuck, if i was living in a 3 bedroom flat I could still take a picture of my bedroom and you wouldn't konw how many bedrooms the flat is

t. nigger

What shall I get for tea

Want some greasy high calorie shite

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR LIVING ARRANGEMENTS DAVE

just take the picture mate, or else you're a coping LARPer like the rest of the >london pakis

>Ugh yeah, london is just so much better, there's so much to do, like galleries and museums, that's why I spend saturday night on Jow Forums, god i'm so cultured

2 Spicy Crispy chickens from Bk for 6 dollars minus the mayo.

>that's because everybody wants to be here.
um, sweetie...

here's something that's going to blow your mind: you can't tell how many bedrooms a flat is by just a picture of the bedroom.

I'm 24 and make 600~700 quid a month working 3 days a week.
Got no prospects or ambitions. Will be a lonely Christmas.

ah yes, EVERYONE wants to be in london, surrounded by blacks, pakis and eastern europeans, not hearing english for hours and slaving away 90 hour weeks for my jewish overlords, ah yes now THAT is living, because I can walk past parliament and go to a museum once a week yes, TRUE living

IT'LL BE LONELY THIS CHRISTMAAAAAAS

Absolute state of the crab in bucket mentality of some of you lads.

>Hurrr living in the second most visited city on planet earth is definitely the same as living in Huddersfield!

amazing how salty some people get about london

Current weather: dire, should stay that way until tomorrow morning at least. In other news: thinking about opening a porter to drink.

Attached: 1530882760277.jpg (2048x1366, 177K)

i really like london tube stations but hate actually being on the tube

you won't do it, because you live in a flatshare, simple as

amazing how deluded londoners are

tfw live in the country and don't care about London or Manchester

I live in manchester and I earn quite a nice wage in an electronics factory
it's okay here
I'm sure london probably has a few nicer things, but it's just not worth the expense, and the jobs I'd be doing there don't really pay that much (but there are more of them)

You're a very strange boy if you think that's the case

for the millionth time taking a picture of my bedroom does not refute it being a flatshare it is a pointless endeavour to demonstrate I would have to take photos of all the rooms/doors which obviously i'm not going to do

Want to live in the English countryside in a cobblestone house with a smol blonde English wife from leeds.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTO2EzevDyg

Attached: Sad music.png (771x807, 1M)

thin lizzy are Irish

congratulations you are a reasonable person unfortunately there are a lot of people in this thread who are not

how tf can people live in big cities too cramped and annoying.

a flatshare bedroom looks significantly different than the bedroom of a 1 bed flat mate

You'd know if you had ever lived in a one bed

Bard here lads, any Christmas song requests?

what the fuck are you on about no it doesn't lol

Attached: Capture.jpg (647x576, 52K)

>Tfw walk 20 minutes to my office in central London
>Tfw get the lift to the top floor with views over London
>Tfw open up my mac book, sit with my mac mouse and make myself a green tea to start the day, whilst reading some news from the BBC, FT and Guardian
>Ping a few messages to mates about what to do tonight because there's so many social opportunities here and so much to do
>Crack on with some work where my career is taking off because I am now working with the central part of my organisation
>Spend lunch going to a famous food market, dodging a few tourists but having a lovely fresh meal
>Finish, time to pack up, take a look at the City of London lit up in the distance and the London Eye and how beautiful it looks
>Say goodbye to my intelligent and ambitious colleagues and take a walk to a famous pub where some major celebrity has visited recently
>Meet my mates before heading out for a drink on the Thames boat pubs
>laugh as Brit lads convince themselves that getting 14k in a Capita call centre in Blackburn is just the same

Ha. Manc currently in London as well here. Manchester is so fucking dismal, I've posted about my complete contempt for the place on here a few times. However, whenever I leave London I do kind of breathe a sigh of relief at actually having some personal space and not having to fight my way through a mass of humanity multiple times a day.

For me, the future is rural. I want to open my window and hear nothing but the sound of a stream and some cows mooing, not police helicopters and sirens and taxis beeping.

petit papa noel

Hey northerners you know how when you say something on int or England win a game and your on sp and all the jfs seeth constantly?

Well this is what its like to be a londoner on /brit/. Now behave or bore off.

Attached: 15441362369744656796555898227910.png (400x381, 109K)

if I was really rich I would pay a manservant to pour my crisps into a bowl but manually separate out all the crisps that were still whole and any small, fiddly ones smaller than a 50p would be discarded so that the crisps which made their way to me were all big enough to easily dip into my tub of humus

get back to noncing lad

Twas jest mate

Attached: Banter continues.jpg (658x550, 85K)

the mariah carey one

ragnar the red

Attached: 1535791348741.jpg (744x687, 55K)

Ying Yang Twins - Deck Da Club

post quintessential Christmas choons

youtube.com/watch?v=AtFfhlZPLls

>go and home and role-play on /brit/
ahh the london life, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=hMhMekfIyos

do people outside Britain know that Birmingham is the second biggest city in England and not Manchester?

didn't even know myself until a few years ago. think the Madchester/Hacienda shit from the early 90s (and ofc Corrie) imprinted it as the secondary city whereas I never knew or heard anything about Birmingham

still know next to nothing about said ham 2bh

Need to cum in sue

JEEZE

take the pic then, prove me wrong

Ah yes, hence why you're posting on the 'chon on a saturday night

Attached: 1542009507249.png (1195x1151, 565K)

2nd can of stella status: being consumed

Isn't it funny how the only people that think "making it" in life by living in London are third-world shitskin illegals and Clem Fandango types.

Attached: lol.png (330x319, 265K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a4HuQiv8TGY

hello dad

Agreed lad.

People basically convince themselves Manchester is great because it's not a complete fucking dive in the city centre and there are a few decent jobs you might get in London.

It's still largely a shithole with grim people and a forced culture where people get a bee tattoo and go on about how 'sorted' everybody is, despite the fact they'll still glass you on a Saturday night no problem.

It rains, it's grim and you're surrounded by Stockport to the south, Rochdale to the north.

Agreed on the relief, but I kind of like the busy tempo, when the time comes, I will simply use the extra money saved from living in London on a higher wage to buy a countryside house.

The rabble do

>2nd can of stella status: being consumed

Attached: 1496609484494.jpg (604x453, 37K)

I NEED a modern gangster game set in LONDON

Always flattered when I talk about my life on brit and lads literally find it so unattainable they assume it's made up.

Honestly some of the most flattering shit going.

Gta London bro

PSA: Poley DID come to the meetup. Paki tranny matching Poley's description spotted on Grindr. Triangulation confirms location of user is Central. Repeat, Poley IS active on Grindr

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-15-19-47-11-671_com.grindrapp.android_crop_540x860.jpg (540x860, 259K)

BIG proponent of fred perry desu

>Damn provincials
*gets run over*
>They aren't cultured
*gets stabbed*
>I work 80 hours for a few extra pounds
*gets acid thrown in face*
>I'll never own a house, but so what?
*gets blown up by nail bomb on the tube*
>I'm still young, i've got my whole life ahead of me
*gives 3/4 of salary to rentberg*
>It's so VIBRANT!
*is surrounded by majority non-english speaking people*

Let's be honest lads, London's got absolutely nowt on Newcastle.

In newcastle you can get 3 treble vodkas for £6 and in London its like 9x that

Gangs of London for the PSP haha

it's quite clear whatever I do will not satisfy you I can say without a doubt that my bedroom does not demonstrate in and of itself that it is a one bedroom flat and it's beyond illogical that you seem to think it coul dtheoretically do so.

Really liking a girl at work, lads
She's like 17 and I'm 26 lmao when did I become a weird old man fuck

Are you? I'm wearing a fred perry jumper RIGHT now...

Attached: asdsd.jpg (320x360, 34K)

fair play lad

I don't doubt the dull details (DAE have a macbook!?!?), its the cringey romanticising of it all thats complete bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_rQSBJ4v8

>Can
>Not bottle
I like how people think obtaining expensive objects and watches like Rolex is making it. I mean they are nice, but people have literally no idea what really matters in life and its kind of upsetting sometimes.

Attached: berserker_armor_blood_dripping.jpg (518x574, 74K)

Fifa 19 mate, Spurs, arsenal, west ham all stadiums in london

yes lets encourage all the little niggers growing up in london that if you do the crimes you will get rich and have a big mansion mong

Are you fucking stupid or something? I said gangster game not man kick the ball game

Attached: su8650.jpg (1000x561, 81K)

and it's quite clear that you're a LARPing flatshare inhabitant

SAD!

wahey hon the lads

Attached: 0C0DCC07-D45C-4B01-8B06-907D6BD6BF85.png (750x1334, 1.21M)

I guess it's because I grew up in Manchester where none of that happens, even in the city centre.

Everything's just a bit shitter.

Honestly never stop being amazed when I scan my pass through the door and look over London from the office.

Guess it's not the same in HUddersfield and I respect that

Thinking about a penis stroke

As a percentage of US population, immigration rates are at or below their peak in the late 19th to early 20th centuries

Attached: IMG_20181215_145249.jpg (852x742, 73K)

Show us your fred perry shit. Those hands have never seen a days work btw