Bought 40 million PeepCoin for $60. It's now worth $50k

Bought 40 million PeepCoin for $60. It's now worth $50k.

I will share my next buy very soon. I'm still accumulating tho. Give me about a week and I'll share.

I'll post the screenshot in my post without the watermark to prove its me when the time comes.

Due to popular demand, I will also be putting together a email list, those on the list will get an email a few hours before I reveal it on biz and my other channels. Leave your email if you'd like to be on the list.

Those of you who left your emails in my previous threads, please leave them here. I don't have the time to filter through them.

Attached: 1807312879.png (2048x202, 109K)

[email protected]

Go ahead and try to sell hahahaaaaa!

>OP gathers pleb emails
>asks for 0.5 ETH from each before he reveals his call
>pay 0.5 ETH to OP
>it's 0xBTC
no fucking thanks cocksucker

Plz help anyone

No I will not be asking for anything in return. However when you do make some nice profits, I wouldn't say no to donations if you so choose.

On second thought good luck selling 50k worth of peepcoin.. such a low volume on those exchanges, no one is buying that shit.

[email protected]

You think you are hotshit because you go lucky on one shitcoin

No1 cares

[email protected]

Added

Added

Enh...

[email protected]

Clearly

You will never get out alive. Try selling. Won’t happen.

because nobody wants

Added

[email protected]

Added

Seriously. Look at the buy orders on PeepCoin. 71 million @ 15 SATs. I could sell my whole stack without even dropping the price.

Added

[email protected]

[email protected]

k.
[email protected]

Added

Added

[email protected]

[email protected]

Added

Guys please remember to use throw away or spam emails. Don't share your personal email on biz.

Added

[email protected]

Added

Added

[email protected]

>KeanuReevesTopActor
You don't have to be sad any more, Keanu. We loved you in... everything. You have frens here.

Attached: 100922R5_REEVES_B-GR_16[1].jpg (600x901, 105K)

>pump and dump 101

Added

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

worth a shot

[email protected]

Added

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

nice

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Added

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Thanks

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I give you props for your esoteric pump group scam

[email protected]

Added

Added

[email protected]

Added

[email protected]

fuck that noise not giving you my real email

[email protected]

Added

Added

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

PCN is still a great coin tho, did you sell it? 5 MM checkin in

This. If there is no liquidity your shitcoin ain't even worth the shit it smells of, fetid shill.

[email protected]

That is shakenbake3@protonmail

Attached: 1524409634436.png (517x396, 273K)

Added

Saved yours from the last thread. Your the first on my list.

Added

add me pls: [email protected]

[email protected]

Added
Kek

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
we gonna be rich in so many ways

Added

[email protected]

Just finished reading some new news about this project. Holy shit guys, I'm fucking excited! I'm hoping to get this out very soon, it's not going to stay unnoticed for long.

[email protected]

add me thanks.

Added

Haha what a dumb fuck. You could at least change grammar between posts or register those email addresses.

retards...

There will be no pump and dump. Just shared information. Do so as you wish with it anons.

[email protected]

Added

Going to bed now. I'll add anyone else in the morning. Goodnight

[email protected]

Booya! Thanks user - have a thot on me

Attached: 1523593540359.jpg (1024x1280, 600K)

[email protected]
Cheers brah

[email protected]

>Due to popular demand