AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
SOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHASOON IT WILL DUMP MORE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 4353263636.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Th...they actually believe
Mainnet will make it Moon....
They didn't learn from REQ

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Attached: 1528575542653.jpg (788x685, 83K)

people don't actually hold LINK right?? itsjust for a meme right???

Oh... it's confirmed they do
Not just 1000 either... i'm talking all in 100k +

Year after release.... this is their progress-
And they buy more Wew

Attached: 'Link is bullish'.jpg (1537x931, 287K)

I hold 12k link. Screw you biz

Attached: FAFFE1D3-342C-4947-8DE2-938D6001FB48.jpg (249x250, 25K)

the great link meme war is over. those fudding to accumulate fudded their own holdings into worthlessness and this is the only link thread in the catalogue. Glorious. Link 10 cent next week. If link actually ever releases a mainnet it will go to 5 cent as the hype is blown and it does nothing

why don't you sell and cut your losses moron?

Attached: 1526076026985.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Attached: linkpain.jpg (1000x800, 567K)

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

exit bag is a good buy

Im so sorry

Attached: unnamed-file.png (680x443, 227K)

tried to save you :o
You.,.. di-didn't listen user

Attached: FuD or Truth.png (2311x1301, 279K)

Agreed. Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

>kek
The shills deceived many bagholders, who probably had to sell at loss

Right idea, wrong execution. Poor linkies

Imagine a project so rock solid that the desperate fudders have to resort to daily price action during a dump, lmao. I imagine at fud headquarters you faggots must be running around in a panic now that the Github and Pivotal are out.

Jow Forums is making fun of Jow Forums and linkies too.

i made so much money from link shilling it to retards on this then sold it at $1.20

i seriously laid the foundation for this shitcoin to become a meme on here only difference between me and them is i bought low and sold high

thanks for buying my bags nerds

imagine a coin that was so rock solid it was at 2x ico price 1 year after release

hey i came from that thread

ehh, I believe in Link. Their github/project tracker is very active. It's pointless to sell at a loss, during a bear market, and before mainnet has even launched

hello fellow Jow Forumsentooman, i see you're a man of culture as well

wew
he still doesn't get it
He really thinks growth is based solely on fundamentals...
You
just
dont
get
it

Attached: pepe.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

I actually legit laughed irl

Ayo lemme fud dis so I can accumulate uh delet this nigga uh lmaoo bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY
youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE

>"how I was the only youtuber"
god part of me wants to watch that second link just to see how bad it is.