Is calculus hard in your cunt?

Is calculus hard in your cunt?

USA
Yes

Attached: riemannsums.png (682x135, 20K)

Ireland
no

what does sigma mean i wasn't good at math

France
no

The sum

Depends
If you can pass highschool mathematics with an A then uni won’t really be a problem unless you’re going into theoretical physics

leaf
what the fuck is that I dropped out in 11 grade and have double digit iq

No, Precalculus is way harder

>spain
no
t.engineer

>Portugal
it's tough for sure, but manageable.

No

the sum of what?

Sum of the expression i4 for all integers (i) from 0 to n

All the shit on the right of it

Add what stands right of it together changing the variable from starting whats under it until it is what is over it

n like nigger ?

Switzerland
No

Whats with you and black people

we all know they call it 'n' because they are too ashamed to call it nigger, face it

>riemann sum

Attached: 1470828330631.jpg (300x400, 31K)

What your the one talking about niggers in a math thread

Btw friends I couldn't solve this homework problem, and I got a 0 for it

Attached: birthdaypepe.png (183x275, 9K)

math is for stupid people

are you mad demarcus ?

>using i as a variable and not sqrt(-1)
heads should roll for this crime

Hard for my not so galaxy sized brains. Just had the last math exam of my entire life last Thursday. Feels pretty good.

calculus 1 (aka baby math) is highschool math in europe, lul

Attached: A Closed-Form Formulation for the Build-Up Factor and Absorbed Energy for Photons and Electrons in t (836x368, 80K)

here's another hard one lmao

Attached: areaundercurve.png (603x45, 9K)

what are you studying

pls dont tell me engineering

you must have very big brain user

I don't understand. Why does it give you that tip? Just do riemann and the result is 1/5. Is it asking a different thing?

for your brain

If you yuros are so smart then solve this

Attached: 1540441054299.png (1000x1024, 587K)

well not really, solved problems just require disciplined
unsolved academic problems require 'very big brain' but basic linear algebra/calculus is something any human bean can handle

Attached: An Accurate FFT-Based Algorithm for Bermudan Barrier Option Pricing.png (565x269, 44K)

this, people believe it's hard because they aren't tought how to solve this, but there is nothing more logic therefore silmple than maths

Don't remember how to do this but remember having it on my final and it was tedious as fuck I gave up halfway through.

he wants him to do the limit of the summation of the rectangles

Fucking this. Precalculus was by far the hardest class I took, until E&M.

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 106K)

computer science

heres the solution

Attached: leftrie17.png (793x495, 73K)

>E&M.
uh?

Fuck Math
Fuck Trump
Fuck White People

Attached: CD0C8E92-EE59-4C2D-B8EC-C79555A9DFD1-2414-0000024180A45B37.png (680x680, 587K)

I took calculus and I absolutely never studied because of my mental state at the time, I simply didn't care about school so I failed multiple exams with grades like 40% lmao. I then crammed as much as I could in three days before the final exam and barely passed with a 60% mark. I'm still mystified as to how I did it.

Electricity
And
Magnetism

Thank god I went into psychology

based

fuck off seriously

based

I can barely add and subtract and still earn $90000 a year

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x397, 22K)

I had never seen anything like this desu. I am engie and we never actually used the definition of riemann to show fibd the result. I wonder if there are cases where this would actually be easier than proving that whatever is the primitive function of it. I'd guess not.

but you just copying and pasting random shit
i can do that too. go on libgen download a pdf and copy some shit from there

If you study math it's assumed that you already know calculus, or are bright enough to learn/refresh it yourselft. Math starts with real analysis and linear algebra here.

ligma

Right? Imagine spending dozens if not hundreds of hours grinding away to learn this gibberish just so you can wagecuck for a modest salary. Imagine talking to women at bars and trying to explain what you do to them as their eyes glaze over and the look for the nearest exit from this autism.

>real analysis
Isn't that the same thing?

Complex analysis is harder

dude i sit inside a giant machine and dig dirt for a living, i don't know what the fuck any of this shit is

Attached: 1477489024338.jpg (957x621, 55K)

>the absolute state of italian """"""engineers"""""""

i'd just like to interject for a moment:

mathematics is the most important academic skill
it is thanks to mathematics agricultural mechanization can happen and we can all be obese without 90% of the population being peasants, as was the historical norm
it is thanks to the math that we can have communication satellites and the internet
it is thanks to mathematical tools such as analytics and calculation that we can predict earth quakes, droughts, fires, etc
math is what gives us all the military tech too
with math you can influence society much more than any philosopher or an artist, search algorithms are much more important at that task than any demagoguery or artistic expression
the math can give us automated assembly plants, it can eliminate all manual labor and also basically all the labor while we are at it
it is thanks to math we can annihilate all the niggers and undesirables

this is why math is the most important academic skill

no shit. what is your point

ra is calculus with proofs

Someone has to do this, if not you wouldn't be able to even type this

>ra is calculus with proofs
So when Americans say they are studying calculus they are just learning bits without proofs? I always thought it was just how you called analysis in english.

imagine bringing up these retarded arguments
that's just the way you see it because you are dumb. those who do that actually love it.

Wtf i thought Scandinavians were all skinny nerds

This is a simple example. You're literally just plugging in the numbers

Yeah I get it. It's not useless, it just seems like the most boring shit on earth to dedicate ones life to. I'm glad someone out there knows this shit, I'm also glad that it doesn't have to be me.

Poopy poop

calculus is calculus, maybe you lose the meaning in translation from italian? these are two different things: calculus and analysis. different books. different target groups.

Germans love being shat on during sex, that doesn't mean it's actually interesting or enjoyable. If you want to spend your life putting numbers around Greek letters, go for it.

In Italy we study them at the same time in high school anf uni and their simply called Analisi

>lets just do non strategic, irrelevant welfare jobs xDDDD
>because they are easier :---DDDDDD
>and pretend we get to use electricity and internet thanks to some magical wizards x-))))

honestly cant believe what im reading here
yeah its easier to be a fucking nail salon worker or whatever but that's not the point
even if you want women, first things first, you gotta have lots of cash, math lets you get into those 6 digits starting sort of jobs

i googled both and both say you study functions. I don't understand what the difference would be. I asked and was told it was "analysis without proofs". What does "they are different" mean? In what?

Lmao? You know that all your stupid theories are useless if there's none who build your roads, your houses, cultivate your veggies, etc...
Yours is actually a welfare job, lmao

>using humans for manual labor
the state of mathematically illiterate "people"

Attached: Robot Integration.jpg (1600x1053, 550K)

calculus studies limits, derivatives, riemann integrals, etc. proofs are usually basic (delta epsilon, proof by induction etc). real analysis is much deeper. a lot more proofs, it also studies measure theory, hilbert spaces, lebesgue integral, etc etc. engineers don't need that.

Attached: 20181216_001511.jpg (4128x3096, 3.87M)

I wish I was much more skilled at math desu. I don't know if my shortcomings are a product of lethargy/discipline or I'm just too much of a brainlet

Attached: purity.png (740x308, 32K)

>muh automation
Yes sure maybe by 2100 we'll have automatic cars (maybe)

>real analysis is much deeper. a lot more proofs, it also studies measure theory, hilbert spaces, lebesgue integral
Aah. All right thanks. By googling it i got this. It's weird that you would call it real analysys. Measure theory and hilbert spaces aren't even necessarily real concepts. When you say complex analysis what do you mean? "normal" calculus but on C?(like cauchy riemann and the theirems which come from it) or hilbert , banach spaces on C?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-16-00-19-17-252_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 223K)

Fuck. I'm an Economics major and I forgot how to do this. My University let people who did well on the APs pass out of Calculus, so I never took Uni-level Calculus. I took AB Calculus and got a 5, where should I go from here?

serious math requires higher intellect but you can relax because literally none of us have such intellect, this is why throughout whole recorded history you only have like 10 people who made serious contributions to math such as gauss, riemann, newton, liebnitz and so on, never really spelled them in latin script before

even just discipline is enough for "working math", aka what most average scientists and engineers use to work on daily problems
so dont worry
just high discipline alone will pull you out of the shitter

i invested myself heavily in math because i was born in this disgusting gypsyland, but by going into math ive never met a gypsy in my entire working life
even when i travel to usa i never see a nigger, when i go to europe i never see a muslim, because the circles im moving in are free of this scum, none of these races which had zero evolutionary reasons to evolve iq have anything to do with me
strong motivation is required for strong discipline, if you are just a young american know that by being disciplined mathematician, you'll be able to never interact with a nigger during your stay there

Classical electromagnetism is much easier usually, physical intuition can help and you only really need a couple theorems with the Maxwell equations.

>the entire world is an assembly line

for a mathematician, it really is
and by mathematician i mean all mathematically literate people

Attached: rubic automated.gif (400x250, 2M)

Yeah, I don't think knowing maths can change the conformation of the world around you.

*falling bride noises*

Uhh no EM is full of crazy complex math like vectorial and complex calculus

Different burger, but you're right. I took AP Calculus in high school, but I really need to improve my skills.

if you mathematicians are so superior, why aren't you in charge of government? remember the technocrat movement? yeah, i don't either.

knowing how something works doesnt mean you become good at manouvering it

Mathematicians and engineers act like they are all superior and god on earth when in reality they are all a bunch of skinny incels with superiority complex

That's a cool meme, but i really don't understand why you wouldn't prove it in the easier way.

thanks for the encouragement Serbia bro. I'm currently in uni right now, and mathematics is the only subject for me that's hurt my academic confidence. I'm not striving to revolutionize the field but I would like to have a degree of competence to the extent that it wouldn't hold me back in my career endeavors.

>ingegnieri terroni

Well Lebesgue integral is quite "real", It is just you begin real analysis by doing a shit ton of proofs about continuity, differentiability, what is a smooth function what is a well behaved function etc. Then they give you a redpill and tell you that the easy shit you study in calculus is not how real life works. Most real life functions are "bad", they are not smooth or continuous etc etc (and require rigorous proofs of that!), then they introduce a lebesgue integral to deal with these bad boys, also completeness, compactness, uniform convergence, etc. Complex analysis deals with functions of complex variables. A lot of the previous topics are revisited and reintroduced.

vectorial analysis is easier to picture for me than a lot of analysis theorems. Gradients, curls can be intuited.
I mean, Gauss theorem makes perfect sense if you think about it. Much more so than the Residue theorem for example.

Angela Merkel has a PhD in quantum chemistry iirc
She's one of Europe's most succesful leaders

>mathematicians arent ruling all the figureheads of our society

top business (fortune 500 companies) are mostly tech companies led by engineer types
military is ran exclusively by mathematicians, nsa is 50% math degrees, most american and russian admirals and generals have physics degrees
people who pass our laws, lobby the govt, influence society etc are all just search algorithm manipulating corporations (facebook, google, youtube etc)
whether police investigation ends up this way or that way against depends on forensic detectives (mathematicians, sort of)
etc

whole military campaigns in ww2 were led to capture heisenberg, this one german scientist was deemed more worthy than 10 infantry divisions which were put on the front to find him

Attached: news-635_8.jpg (730x523, 56K)

sum of deez nuts

>take first calc class
>chinese professor
>mumbles with a thick as fuck chinese accent
>rushes through shit and then lectures on shit thats unimportant
99% positive he was a CCP plant sent by china to dumb down the american populace even further