1) Jews founded Israel more than 3000 years ago

1) Jews founded Israel more than 3000 years ago
2) Arabs came in Israel and colonized it in the 7th century
3) Arabs have a dozen of other Arab countries, they can go live in one of them

Not taking sides, just stating facts

I don't see how is Palestine is even an issue

why are Arabs so stubborn ? They can clearly see that's allah isn't on their side

Attached: IMG_0893.jpg (1300x921, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnR4c38gIgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in the 7th century
So its theirs. Its like if Italy tried to claim back the territories of the roman empire kek

How isn't it theirs ? They are colonizers

In that case, if you say that colonizers are always right and that the Jews are the colonizers, then the Jews are in the right

no matter how you look at it it's the Jews's win

it's same shit my friend
jews take arab lands , arabs take european lands , now it's up to you to decide

Attached: 1540359072130.jpg (2056x1284, 581K)

I don't see how their claim is legitimate t bh. Israel didn't exist for a long time so imo they lost their rights. Israel was created because nobody wanted jew "refugees" after the end of WWII. i don't understand why they don't just do 2 states and end this autism.

Attached: 1543041707418.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Your average Palestinian is a descendant of the Israelite converts to Christianity who later converted to Islam. The DNA evidence shows this.

>98814888
low tier b8 tßh

Hey rabbi!!! Watcha doin'???

well at least you araps don't start countries over here

1) Whites inhabited France more than 3000 years ago
2) Arabs came in France and colonized it in the 21stcentury
3) Arabs have a dozen of other Arab countries, they can go live in one of them

Not taking sides, just stating facts

I don't see how is migration into White countries is even an issue

why are Arabs so stubborn ? They can clearly see that's allah isn't on their side

HUm...

Attached: IMG_0896.png (115x77, 595)

but israel never belonged to arabs
before israel was created the brits owned it
europe on the other hand has absolutely no obligation to take care of arabs because they chimp out

>Asia Minor
>Europe

Eastern Thrace is Europe

>The land ceases to be yours if the government changes

I don't have a low IQ enough pic to accompany your post.

It used to be Greek and Catholic

yeah you are right, it has belonged to israel this whole time

And before that it was Hattian, Hittite, and Assyrian.

That's a stupid argument, by that logic America still belongs to the natives even though it obviously doesn't

If you stopped living on the land by choice, it's not yours. Simple as.

All of whom got hellenized then converted to Catholicism

>Hattian, Hittite,
they are indo-european like Armenians
>Assyrians
no.

What is your point? Then they got Turkicized and converted to Islam.

I'm failing to see how Greek and Catholic is the "true" state of Anatolia when it's not even the oldest thing it's ever been.

bawwwwwwww...poor whiney god entitled kikes

pity them....NOT!

Attached: Arafat Thumbs Up.jpg (192x181, 7K)

they didnt stop by choice you dumb fuck

Forced conversion =/= conversion

Indo-European=/=Greek, so what's your point?
And Assyrians settled parts of Turkey and built cities there.

>They are colonizers
So were the "Israelis" before them.

>Leave and don't come back cus "God" said so

Attached: 1493696323674.png (737x769, 727K)

were the romans gods?
I've never thought about it desu

Canaanites don't exist anymore because the Arabs genocided them

The "Israelis" in Israel today are not the same people who were living there thousands of years ago, you fucking moron.

I don't see why Arabs hate Israel so much.
They should obverse and learn from them.

Yes they are
They fled when Muhammad and his islamists invaded their land during the Middle Ages

Land grabbing isn't cool anymore, that's the difference. "Israel" is and will always remain a fundamentally illegitimate state.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnR4c38gIgM

Yes and the Hellenization of Anatolia was forced too.

Attached: 360.gif (498x498, 613K)

it doesn't matter at all what you are saying
a true and smart european will never support israel , not because he love araps but for the good future for his land and people
every other debate is useless and stupid , the only loser from all what is happening are europeans

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (2100x1599, 828K)

>islamists
*Moslems

Why didn't Jews resettle the land after the Romans? Cause they were religious freaks who believed they were exiled by God.

Good
These unwashed barbarians forsook their savage ways for the superior Macedonian culture

You still haven't made a single argument.

Lol and somehow Palestine is legitimate? There has never been an independent Palestine as a nation in history. The region only got its name from Romans who were pissed at the Jews. The place has been continuously occupied by foreign powers since it was originally conquered by the Romans.

About what ?

Proving that Asia Minor is European.

it was inhabited by several indo-european races like the greeks, thracians, hittites, phrygians, lycians, tibareni etc
then they all adopted the greek culture, which is european

You are animals though, you going back if we stopped supporting israel is about as likely as leeches becoming vegans

Were Italians ever the ethnic majority in any conquered territory like Jews were in Israel?

The earliest inhabitants of Asia Minor were non-Indo-Europeans called the Hattians.

Not to mention that the Hittites were more similar to Middle Easterners than other Indo-Europeans.
The Hittites Empire extended to the Levant and their culture was more Semitic/Mesopotamian than anything, they wrote in cuneiform, dressed like Mesopotamians and depicted themselves like them.

Attached: hittite-warriors-05066-ankara-lmauldin.jpg (1592x1197, 276K)

kys retarded goatfucker. Everytime I see the argument that Israel is somehow the reason brown immigrants are flooding Europe, I know most of the times the user who says that is arab/mud
You can blame some jews for opening the gates for mass immigration, but it's not like those immigrants (who are mostly fom Africa and Asian countries like Pakistan and others) are going to return to their shitholes if Israel cease to exist, as if it has anything to do with that and not the gibsmedat mentality of these savages

It's correct to refute blaming of Israel or Jews in any form but to spout your racist rhetoric against people who want a better life just because they have darker skin is completely retarded, there's no "flood" in Europe of immigrants but yes people entering the continent are all wanted there so Europe and it's people exclusively should be blamed.

they shouldnt just be blamed

Attached: 1544106269435.png (1250x922, 469K)

based Finn
cringe nigerian in eire

Fire up the oven

arabs are fairly inconsequential here , the problem isnt arabs it's leftists , if not for their cuckery we could conquer land 30 times our current territory , solve our housing crisis and have a new pool of cheap labor and military cannon fodder .