Unemployment at 3.6% literally lowest ever in 2 decades

> Unemployment at 3.6% literally lowest ever in 2 decades
Cant get hired, wtf is this life frens. God damn it .

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-210709.jpg (1068x1066, 200K)

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

Its because you are black and 5'1. Nobody wants to hire a migger James Edwards

If you don't have any work experience, you have scrape the bottom of the barrel, so to speak.

Everyone has already been hired. You're part of the unemployable 3%

Don't feel so bad though, I am listed as a Full Time employee and I have gotten 16 hours of work this MONTH. At minimum wage pay too. Currently employed but living in my broken down car... This could be you too, OP

As much as I hate that corrupt mole Hillary, these job statistics are bullshit. Unemployment is at a lower level yet most individuals have to take up TWO jobs just to survive. Using unemployment numbers to describe the condition of the economy is wrong. Things are going to start crumbling very soon.

Because you suck, I have recruiters calling me every month

Attached: E4366DB7-BAA0-4637-869A-BE5EE924B96D.jpg (1125x1204, 384K)

that resume is shit. Id throw it it in the recycling bin on my desktop if I was a recruiter.

Fuck outta here with that wall of text

please hire someone to change the url of blog / do it yourself. SA with .wordpress hrrr

Uuu, look at mr workjobman there uuu. Now go make some money for me goy.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

don't believe the official unemployment rate

Attached: Federalist-Unemployment-Rate-With-Labor-Force-Dropouts-March-2015-e1425663969661 (1).jpg (600x393, 58K)

>work part time, is underpaid or has worked for only 2 months as a dishwasher in some restaurant
>hey guise unemployment is at an all time low. God bless the United States of America! FREEDUMBS AND FRIES FOR EVERYONE

You do know governments employ statistics magic and change the requirements to be considered "employed" in order to make it seem the current administration is doing okay right? And this isn't limited to Trump alone, previous administrations have always done this in order to make it seem their presidency has done something good for its citizens.

>youth unemployment 28%

JUST

The unemployment rate drops if you just redefine what it means to be employed

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 53K)

Iktfb. Been trying to find a job for a year now after graduating with my mechanical engineering degree. Also:

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now. Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

Try writing a handwritten letter to Donald Trump asking for some help getting some employment maybe he will throw you a contact

reminder that the unemployment rate is unemployed divided by labour force and neither factors in people who aren't looking for work or haven't looked within the last month

im gonna start unironically street shitting if things dont change in this country

>not being self employed

t. Spaniard

This. They've juked the stats.