Any controversial opinions?

Any controversial opinions?

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkMwX3PiB4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a ton. but puny brains could never hope to understand them. I'll lay two out
>Communism is bad on paper but good in practice
>Slavery is neither good nor bad, only abuse under slavery is bad.

>>Communism is bad on paper but good in practice
que

define abuse
with a wide enough definition we could still be in slavery

FUCK white people

I kind of like janitors

not letting this one pass boys

Attached: 1531902005934.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Communism on paper advocates for atheism, materialism, egalitarianism, internationalism, abolishing hierarchy etc which imo are all negative. but put in practice in places like Europe or East Asia it amounted to patriotic, nationalistic regimes that were socially conservative on every issue but religion and had pro-agrarian economies. Of course some stinkers exists like cambodia or africa but I mean Europe and East Asia, really.
>define abuse
breaking up families, sexual abuse, beating/whipping.

>>Slavery is neither good nor bad, only abuse under slavery is bad.
But the right of freedom is a self evident truth. How could you?

I think religion should be actively discouraged and organized religion be banned entirely.
All republicans should be put in jail, all currently registered republican voters should be banned from voting for 20 years.
Social security, medicare, and other government welfare programs should be temporarily desolved for all those currently over 50.
Farmers must pledge to promote progressive tax policy and social equality in their communities or risk permanently losing government subsidies.
All children in rural/suburban areas should be sent to boarding schools to finish their education.

Attached: 1544658262072.jpg (1800x1189, 778K)

That’s not how you spell cannon.

finns are humans

B E U R K

2pac was overrated af

A while ago I thought liking Arab men was an unpopular opinion, but several people agreed with me.
Nothing else I guess :)

There's nothing wrong with darwinism as long as there isn't violence involved

I drive a pickup truck and listen to music like this youtube.com/watch?v=fkMwX3PiB4g

Attached: 1525968727108.jpg (236x215, 9K)

old people destroyed the world and i hate them fucking hippies faggots niggers especially americans with their loving commie propaganda, old people are the worst, didnt know how to vote, didnt know how to take care of their children, refuse christianity and now they left a shit place that we need to fix, fuck you fucking boomers hippies drug lovers, fuck rock and roll cuck music, fuck metal faggot, fuck all of the old retardeds
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa im so fucking mad they will never pay for their mistakes

Attached: 1539701584067.gif (128x128, 13K)

Breath of the Wild didn't bring anything new to the table and is vastly overrated.

Attached: 1525108434275.png (1790x1640, 56K)

People who don't like Japanese culture don't belong here

Wars decelerate technological progress.

Human language changes so fast that boasting about english being the current "lingua franca" is meaningless. All it takes is americans losing their status as the eminent world power for english to lose it's place. Example: The second most popular language for writing scientific papers in finland before WW2 was german. Now it's english. Might be that 30 years into the future it will be chinese. No one knows since it can change so fast.

There's nothing wrong with studying non-STEM degrees and countries like japan which are actively running them down are sabotaging themselves in the long run.

I like France

traps are not gay

I really don't see China replacing the US as the cultural hedgemon which plays a huge role on the Lingua Franca

>Wars decelerate technological progress.
shit bait

>There's nothing wrong with studying non-STEM degrees and countries like japan which are actively running them down are sabotaging themselves in the long run.
there is an inherent value to philosophy, but if the ratio of non-stem degrees to stem degrees increases your society will suffer in every way.
the return on investment is really poor for non-stem degrees. If you think you can make any claim about reality in the social sciences without statistical math, you are a fool.

t. engineer

>but if the ratio of non-stem degrees to stem degrees increases your society will suffer in every way.
maybe but that’s an unrealistic hypothetical. In my country humanties are an inherently niche subject, with most people getting STEM or bussiness degrees

Weebs should be genocided

Asuka is best girl

Idiot or a moron? The first world war alone cost europe an entire generation of technological progress. Example: The theoretical ideas for nuclear fission already existed before 1914. It took until 1945 for them to be conventionally implemented. Why? Because for some reason killing off the young and destroying industry and academia is a terrible idea if you want scientific research to be done.

As for non-stem, your post alone is a great example of why we need more non-stem education. Your arguments are all over the place.

Different areas of science are interlinked? What a hot take. Since all engineering degrees require some form of industrial design or UX training you're at the mercy of non-stem teachers. Try to explain to them how their degrees are worthless because sociology uses the same neutral research methods as any other field of study.

Too many non-steam degrees will have poor return-on-investments? Is this the most important factor to base academic studies on? Why does philosophy get a free pass? Since the over abundance of stem degrees is already devaluing engineering work why would you be against training more artists, philologists and sport & health professionals?

None of your arguments make any sense. Try reading a book where the only numbers are page numbers you uneducated automaton.

I wouldnt say that non-stem is very niche. I dont know the know the numbers though. Non-stem needs to keep the Stem people in check when they forget what is right and the stem-people have to keep the non-stem people in check when they lose all connection to reality. Currently i feel like the latter needs to happen.

You are assuming that fission would have been possible earlier. The same holds true for artificial intelligence which isnt possible to this day but the cocept has been around since the first chess engine. There needs to be a diverse progress in multiple fields to make this kind of stuff possible.
another example are gun barrels. the invention of gunpowder and the need for Metal to withstand sudden pressure and having a tight gas seal increased. increasing these properties through incremental change took a 300 year period til the industrial revolution, which was conveniantly using the same technologies as gun barrels. Again, war research advanced society.

Yes

>yes
yes

>i have an opinion on a videogame
oooooh very controversial

Attached: v.gif (446x374, 920K)

Kill all wh*Tes

well it got you to reply my good bitch

Attached: 1540838816202.png (187x187, 62K)

Attached: heath_ledger_the_joker_by_bobbyc1225.jpg (729x1096, 136K)

daring

I'm tired of frogs and wojak memes

Janitors are based

every cent of tax dollars that aren't going to healthcare are stolen.

Attached: 1502523904088.png (675x651, 53K)

Me too, but we need a new meme horizon to replace them. At this point, we will need a new universal meme unit.

Pepe and Wojak are today a universal meme medium, one doesn't try to photoshop a new image into a meme but only uses Wojak or Pepe, they'll need to be replaced, then what replaces them will need to be replaced.

It is a massive challenge, especially considering that; in good taste, memes should not be forced.

Attached: 1514024208868.jpg (200x192, 3K)

BotW was one of the worst games I’ve played in the last decade and goes to show what /v/’s taste looks like when they praised it like the second coming whilst bashing the 10/10 majesty of Skyward Sword.

Japan fucking sucks and are more inhuman/insectoid than the Chinese.

Absolutely based

FUCK Pachelbel

god you wish this were you

Attached: rankins.jpg (1080x1790, 164K)

6 of those are blue states. And Minnesota is the most consistently blue of them all.

lgs are sexy uwu

Attached: 36924382_1907996196165580_6124077224644575232_n.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

REPORT THE COMMIE SYMPATHIZER!

>>Communism is bad on paper but good in practice
I used to say this and then I actually learned what communism is.