Will gay rights last?

will gay rights last?

Attached: ce85e438-e32e-435c-9afa-f0ae92428154.jpg (1242x1656, 489K)

Comfy

no.

Probably
Trans rights are a shit test though

hu teso nagyon nem kene
inkabb adok egy injekciot a nyomosagodra xD

Attached: ezw6fs5d4z2z.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

Hopefully not
If theres one thing good about islam it's their treatment of fags

You could always move to the ME, then you wouldn't have to deal with fags, you could even help push them off buildings.

with the demographic shift currently happening in europe? probably not

This.
Gay rights are fine, but trans "rights" which is the big thing now, is just ridiculous. You can't be discriminated against because of your gender, and you can now also marry who the fuck you want, so whats the big deal at this point?

i am niga

i am niga xD

Attached: seéfsdf.png (307x373, 267K)

in north america yes or at least it will go back in the closet :^)

The concept of Sexuality will probably go away eventually. So it won't be "I'm straight", "I'm gay" or "I'm bi" it will be "I only like to fuck girls", "I prefer fucking guys" or "I prefer fucking girls but will sometimes want to fuck a guy"
However, the Trans rights movement will never succeed, our concept of Gender will remain unchanged.
Both of those things are good, because it still allows for personal freedom without turning into degeneracy. Gays aren't degenerate because they like fucking other guys, they are degenerate because they have turned that into an identity.

Short term I wouldn't doubt it, eventually probably not. It's just not a net positive on society, no reason for it to exist if natural evolution is anything to go by

This is what fags actually believe

what great positive does society gain by making homos go back in the closet?

I won't feel icky when I see two men holding hands in public :(

what great positive does society gain by allowing homos to march on disgusting pride parades, or letting them marry?
none

In California and the imaginary world of US media, at least.

did you take this picture?

Attached: 1519175498274.png (254x274, 76K)

Well, actually, with the obvious demographic shift towards Hispanic/other in California, violence towards homos will become increasingly common. But they'll probably have bubbles of free gayness more than most places.

If we should base all our decisions on natural evolution then why haven't you donated sperm? It's the most efficient way to continue your genetic patrilineage, the only thing natural evolution cares about.

In fact while we're using natural evolution as the prime directive for all decision lets stop treating diseases, stop enforcing laws against killing and rape, cut off easy access to processed foods and turn off electrical equipment. The current system does not eliminate a large enough portion of the initial group to encourage genetic pruning after all. Minute mutations which may or may not give a statistical advantage in continuing your genetic heritage when faced with potential elimination from natural causes of death such as disease or starvation over an incredibly long period of time is after all the best ideology to base all law and policy on.

We need leftists to infiltrate Islam and make them degenerate from within. A lot of the young ones pretend to be devout but are drug users, hook up constantly, and have gay sex on the dl.

>what great positive does society gain by allowing homos to march on disgusting pride parades, or letting them marry?
Making your fee-fees hurt :^)

might want to read up on natural evolution bub

Women being part of the workforce is an anomaly and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Why would gay rights last, when people from openly homophobic non-white communities are promoted for all the offices making civil rights type decisions.

No, I got it from tumblr

Attached: d9d94f6d-96fb-4f6f-a00d-f2f4c8798ec8.jpg (1241x1241, 381K)