Tfw you fell for the `become an English teacher in Japan` meme

>tfw you fell for the `become an English teacher in Japan` meme

Please do not make the same mistake. I feel like no one takes me seriously here. Everyday, I spend a lot of time preparing the courses and whenever I'm presenting, but always getting giggled at. Whenever I go shopping, I'm getting stared at by people, just because I'm a foreigner. I'm earning roughly $1700 USD per month for the 1 year contract, and in order for rent to be affordable, I have to commute 2 hours every day between Saitama and Chuo. This eats into my sleep schedule and I'm starting to get exhausted with the whole thing. Touring in Tokyo is fine and all, but when you are living and working here, it's a completely different experience.

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea but think about the pusy

>goes to japan but doesn't wanna live like an insectoid slave
lol what a retard

Attached: 24427554367059.jpg (444x517, 42K)

hows the pusy

Attached: 1539560097460.jpg (512x512, 37K)

lmfao retard

t. brainlet

Personally moving to Animeland me self soon but not to work as EngRish dancing monkey.

Kek.

You shouldve became an ESL teacher in Thailand at least. Then you'd get to fuck ladyboys and hookers.

Are you British by chance?

get fucked weeb

BASED AND REDPILLED MY FREN.

BTFO WEEB SUBHUMAN

i would like to move to japan, but to far away villages not shitty urban areas

How's does that works? i mean.

I speak spanish as my native language... can i go to a country like spain and teach spanish in schools? or have to validate it?

Why does anime turn people into literal retards? Do they actually think those dumb cartoons represent reality?

>can i go to a country like spain and teach spanish in schools?

what

imagine being this out of touch with how the world works, even though you have access to the internet.

moron.

Honestly, Vietnam is a better place for ESL than Thailand, Thailand is already too infested with American retards and retired brits who end up committing "suicide"

lmao

I don't know, I got offered jobs already and I haven't tried much. I think Thailand is cracking down on those types. Vietnam sucks ass

imagine being a retard city boy consumerist cuck

I want to visit Japan, how much would 10K get me in terms of a decent hotel/experience?

>2 hours commute
Go find different appartment retard.

>I bet Japan is like my animes

Attached: 1463835910167.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Set an example for all the other weebs

Then you’ll be totally isolated
Literally zero human interaction

>American retards and retired brits who end up committing "suicide"

Attached: 12463121.jpg (250x236, 7K)

I mean you're a moron who thinks you'd be able to enjoy the countryside in Japan.

>you'll never be accepted
>constant staring and doubtful of you
>no jobs whatsoever
>disgusting heat and amount of insects unless in the north and then it's brutal winters you have to deal with
>infrastructure is not there other than trains
>no social/work opportunities

Keep your fantasies up even though you've never been there and don't know what you're talking about, you're hilarious.

I don't mean that there aren't opportunities, just that I'd not go there regardless. Vietnam is okay, why do you think it sucks ass? I mean yeah it's poor but for me it was an okay country and you can make a lot teaching privately there.

if you have to ask this and you want a "decent hotel experience" I feel bad for you. What do you even expect anyway? What does "decent hotel experience" even mean? Do you have any interest in the country or in hotels only lol

>$1700 , 2 hour commute
and you don't have time to cook your meal, money for daily food rises up
consider changing job or going back

>if you have to ask this and you want a "decent hotel experience" I feel bad for you. What do you even expect anyway?
A decent hotel would be one that isn't trying to rip you off, isn't filled with bugs and isn't in a bad neighborhood.
It doesn't have to be upscale. I have an interest in the country but I'm just throwing it out there really. If I can get a somewhat decent exp I'd go but if not I'd probably go to China or Brazil.

You didn't know about it?
lol

>English teacher
There's your problem.

Studying or doing a real job in Japan can be extremely comfy, especially if you speak Japanese.

What exactly do you mean by "bad neighborhood"?

I'm not trying to throw shit at you here but it's likely you'll never find the things that make for a "bad neighborhood" in the US in Japan. In Japan it's extremely easy to find a hotel that "isn't filled with bugs" and "not in a bag neighborhood". I think you'd be better off doing some research on what exactly you expect out of your trip before you go, there's a lot to Japan and I don't know why you're that worried about a hotel room t.b.h.

Anyway, 10k USD is more than enough to have a great time in Japan unless you're expectations are that of a NFL player or something.

Just a comparison here what I mean - I was able to travel from Portugal to Norway visiting a total of 15 countries in Europe with about 3k USD and spending a total of 3 months in Yurop. Then again I'm Brazilian so I'm willing to deal with things that you probably are not.

>you're expectations

obviously meant your**

>Then again I'm Brazilian so I'm willing to deal with things that you probably are not.
What kind of things?

Attached: 137220221323.gif (288x231, 1.32M)

do you really think person who wants to run away into bfe cares about people
even better if im isolated

Rural Japan is really nice. If you pick a place based on having work before you go, and maybe start off by home-staying with some people so you have a basic network, then you can live very happily there.

You're wrong (either in terms of extent, or absolutely) about most things re: the countryside in Japan, and those things about which you are right, shouldn't be a problem for anyone who works to address them as a prerequisite of actually going there.

>the things that make for a "bad neighborhood" in the US

Attached: darkie.jpg (1024x569, 76K)

Yes. Hasn't this place make it clear enough for you to understand that?

There are scams everywhere, everybody seems out to take money from you in any way possible. It also seems more polluted and crowded compared to Bangkok, at least in HCMC.

And housing is low quality and overpriced. Luxury condos there go for something like $800 - $1000 or more. They are much cheaper here.

Are you an English teacher or actual Brazilian? How did you make money in Vietnam teaching privately, where did you find and get students? I'm thinking of doing that

To be fair, there are plenty of scammers in Thailand too.

Gaijins are nothing but laughing stocks in Japan. Shoulda come to Korea instead.

You haven't addressed anything I said

>you're wrong because I said so

No. Good luck finding a hospital in rural Japan with a doctor that speaks English, or that it's actually competent at what he's doing.

Good luck interacting with 87 years old Hideyuki if you don't speak Japanese (and if you're in 秋田 good luck even understanding him if you do speak Japanese, which you likely don't.)

You say this shit yet the majority of westerners are not prepared to live in Japan at all

>you're wrong, because the reasons you mentioned can be addressed if you put in the work
>basically what no one does when they think of moving to Japan

I've yet to meet a Westerner who was capable of speaking Japanese at a non-atrocious level anywhere outside Kansai or Kanto. If you decide to settle for rural even if you found a job in your area, you'd be paid much less than in Tokyo or other urban areas.

Also
>rural Japan has the same infrastructure as "urban" Japan

Yeah sure kid.

w-what are gaijins perceived as in korea

He's baiting

i already live in a village with less than 100 people on a farm in the middle fo knowhere
nothing would change except less soviet debris and less people i hate

also i bet it would have asphalt, which my current place of residence doesnt have
my family literally had to bribe city workers to fill up large holes so our cars can drive out
>you'd be paid much less than in Tokyo
my current wage is less than 500 euro

Bums masturbating in the hallways of your apartment building

He's full of shit. Japs are becoming poorer than the average English teacher. I don't think they think they're better than anyone.

Gooks are the egotistical ones. And even though Gookrea's economy and relevancy is quickly fading, they still think they're better than wypipo and have huge egos, just because a handful of SEA monkeys and gookaboos listen to their shitty gookpop that the korean government spends millions on advertising across the world, kek

Attached: IMG_6378.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Why the fuck a Thai calling sea monkeys?

When you go teach English in Asia, aren't you suppose to know how to speak their language?

HAHAHA
Why does no one take you seriously? Do they laugh at you or something?

cute asado

>I'm earning roughly $1700 USD per month for the 1 year contract, and in order for rent to be affordable, I have to commute 2 hours every day between Saitama and Chuo
i mean you can find some cheap room around Takadanobaba for example
>commuting from Saitama to Chuo
i just don't want to be suffocated in the morning train, you must take Saikyo line but it's famous for congestion

do they let any retard become an english teacher or something?

Seeing the threads on /Travel/ Yeah they do, half the time they are sent unprepared.

He's a sexpat tourist or immigrant.

I just want to drive on the touge in shitboxes with my friends

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>you have to be a rich kid

Attached: 475212787.jpg (320x237, 8K)

So did I man.

I can't wait to come home, this country is an absolute mess.

>tfw yet another year to be trapped in this shithole

I like Japan

Attached: 1508383123612.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

>Why do you hate Japan user?

Attached: DbOQkFVV4AAithh.jpg (1080x1069, 313K)

tell me more so you can shatter the weeb dreams plz.

good OP! very good!!! We want u to suffer!!!!! perfidious anglo imperialist.

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

Attached: gook'd.jpg (668x665, 96K)

Flight ticket: 1000-1200 USD (at least from Argentina)
Accommodation: 400-700 usd for one month

lmao what did you expect? Anime girls giving you $9999k everyday?

You'll just be as despised as OP, idiot

As foreigners i guess

This

Oh hey what’s going on in this thread?
>edgy condescending macaco larping as Ernest Hemingway
Ehh yeah I’m out

welp didnt expect that.

>Whenever I go shopping, I'm getting stared at by people, just because I'm a foreigner.
surely in a big city japoos would be used to white people?

They are treated with respect

should have become a sumo instead, loser

One of my good friends is going to Japan after the summer to finally become and English teacher there. I lold IRL when he told me his plans

Attached: 1514224867067.jpg (868x932, 124K)

w-what about the anime girls...?
also you are a fucking english teacher, what did you expect would happen.

Anime is life. Anime is love

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Man you did the same thread 2 or 3 years ago

Anime is tops. This is 4channel where anime is accepted not racist Jow Forums. But actual japan is full of disgusting insectoids

Attached: 1514513009389.jpg (3648x2736, 798K)

>user why do you bully Japan?

Attached: 1544388357598.jpg (1028x1028, 65K)

im not bullying at all. just stating the fact that the japs are a very ugly people which is why they spends tens of thousands on plastic surgery. theres a good reason that girl in your picture is hiding half her face and all her teeth. also she glues her eyelids up like almost all "pretty" japs to appear more european

Attached: 1527801795069.gif (512x288, 447K)

Howling

Her eyes are not that rare for asians actually. There are natural cutes among them but yeah plastic surgery is very popular there.
And the teeth problem is not only japanese problem ya know. Many ethnicities have such problem and the popular example are british. Only abbos and niggers dont have such problems cause their jaws are very big and strong.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-15-20-32-10.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Asian
Eye
Glue
google it
And literal fake noses they apply lmao

Yep those who have strong epicanthic folds are usually complexed about it so they may try to fix it.
I say it to you as an asian myself. But you might question it cause central asians are different and usually are mixed. Well, here in Kazakhstan we have lots of koreans n chinks.

i believe you. Kazakhstan is based. the fetishism for east asians is retarded on Jow Forums though and must be dispelled

>learned japanese to N1
>moved there
>worked for 2 years before becoming burnt out
>now hate the country

I have to live with the mistake that I've spent a long time learning all this shit for nothing, do NOT make the same mistake, don't get memed

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (596x597, 48K)

>I'm earning roughly $1700 USD per month for the 1 year contract
lmao, imagine leaving the comfort of your own cunt to become a poorfag in a foreign cunt.

Remember kids, only work abroad if you have a skill that pays well

Attached: 1542498939866.png (431x492, 487K)

you want to be surrounded by 80 year old japs? Because young people are all moving to cities

I'm sooooooo fucking lucky I didn't commit that hard to Japan. I have a friend who is N2 and just basically stopped because he can't stand living here and lost all motivation to learn that shitfest of dying language just to chat to drunk ojisans about the weather on the bus.

being white is the only requirement

what is that n1 or n2, you are all shit.

The worst part is that i'm [spoiler]not white[/spoiler]

So I can't even partake in any part of the things that makes being a foreigner in japan good, you just get all the bad, but none of the good white worship(that DOES fucking exist)

>watch Nipponese pictures
>"wow I bet in Japan there are tons of qt anime girls who'll suck my pp and I'll make money just like that"
>go and realise the whole population is enslaved
Imagine being this man

Attached: IMG_4482.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Slav girls are like IRL anime

Attached: X5NMUrY.jpg (1280x857, 146K)

>I'm earning roughly $1700 USD per month
>I still complain

come here, you'll live like a king for this money

what's the average salary in bolan?

はよ出てけやゴミ

you can't expect anything of dumb pathetic weebs

15 apples a day.

ITT desperate weeaboos trying to convince OP that he's wrong because his life isn't the ideal rose-tinted life that anime portrays it as.

You want IRL anime girls? You want slav girls!

Attached: WJOo8tT.jpg (1280x860, 324K)

so you are a paki?