When will australia finally develop 1st world infrastructure

when will australia finally develop 1st world infrastructure

Attached: 1514695346845.jpg (598x529, 34K)

i'm SICK and FUCKING TIRED of having to drive around everywhere because australian """""""""""""""cities""""""""""""""" are 95% suburbs with nothing to do or see

Attached: grenade todd 2.png (253x389, 111K)

lol loser

Don't hold your breath, senpai.

>its another western cunt living in SEA episode
our boomers are flocking to there in droves because its so much cheaper and easier to live because everything is close by and therefore affordable

Attached: AAAAAAA.png (366x401, 69K)

should Ausfailia get nuked ?

>he doesn't rent inner-city

Attached: 1448160185750.jpg (251x242, 8K)

>internet is incredibly expensive but still drops out randomly and can be really slow

Attached: 1346578792066.png (308x308, 34K)

>dude 100% of the population should just live like 15% of the population! xD
nigger

You don't really want that, it attracts the kind of people you don't really want in your country

welp Australia's where those types spawn

>STILL no jobs in sydney

Attached: 884056723_preview_Suicide.jpg (480x480, 30K)

aren't we supposed to like living here?

Attached: APPRORRIATE GUN SAFETY.jpg (640x369, 34K)

Perth had wonderful infrastructure when I lived in Mt Lawley in 2013. I took the bus to the city and train to the beach, I didn't miss anything really.

just build an intercity highway lol

Australia is objectively one of the best countries on earth and you really won't find a higher standard of living anywhere. But, there doesn't seem to be any concern for aesthetics whatsoever. Everything is ugly and plain. It looks like the whole country was built in 1985.

Has any anglo country cared about aesthetics since the 1980s?

>paying a thousand bucks a week in rent
Wew lad.

>what are housemates
>what is budgeting
>what is saving time via short commutes

lmoa

Sounds very nice to me

Not at all sadly, but it seems like you don't have anything from before then left. The country is 230+ years old but it looked like it was first settled in the 1980s.

Perth has relatively recent infrasture and was centralised around the Swan River, without any real topographical impedance. Adelaide is kind of similar in that it had fortunate terrain and proper planning as opposed to generations of sprawl out from the CBD, shaped by shifting gradients and coastline.

> what is privacy

You can't afford innercity living so just stop. A house large enough to legally house a bunch of people right near or in the CBD would be closer to $500p/w, per person.
Stop with the roleplay.

We have a large amount of colonial builings around, you just need to get out of the suburbs more often.

Live in an outer suburb near a train station
2 minutes walk for me but I rarely use the train anyways but it's convenient for going out for dinner etc and being able to drink

>t. khv with a cronic weird fetish fap addiction and piss jars

Who the fuck is actually hugless? Seriously.

Anyway, yes, there are certain sexual things that aren't good Christian boi approved involved in my case.

>$500 p/w

absolutely clueless

Eh we already basically have an infinite amount of those people that would come if they could already

>australia
nobody's falling for your shit nasa

Attached: 31850716-f084da36-b6a2-11e7-95ce-7f31098bffe7.png (1898x984, 264K)