Are you attractive?

Are you attractive?

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

I don't know.??

Attached: 1544928310582.jpg (1920x1080, 1018K)

no

If it weren't for this disability called manletism then yes

I think I'm at least a 6/10

I think im physically attractive and im tall too, but i have a disgusting personality and low self esteem

Cute tummy

would rate myself a 7. just slightly above average but im tall so that helps

If i take an interest in my appearance, I'm an 8/10 easily. Im a 5/10 if i go out as-is.

Nigga that's not a face.

I'm actually too embarrassed for that, my face looks childlike

i feel like a 3/10.

No, I have slept with almost no girls.

I would be if it were not for my massive can opener of a nose

I genuinely can't at myself in the mirror lmao

hw 2 tell ur attractive?

same i usually turn off the lights to brush my teeth
also one time i was walking down the street and some middle school girl looked at me and said "you look weird"

6'1, work out, decent face but I'm a rapidly aging aspie.

Attached: 1544585605814.jpg (759x508, 102K)

Moderately so. And that seems to be enough to get by on. I can only imagine life is even more depressing if you're ugly.

As an adult I get hit on all the time and can easily fuck chicks. The problem was I was an ugly fat kid and would get friend zoned by girls I loved. I have a problem getting close to women now

It's weird, I don't find myself particularly attractive but I'm often rated high and I've never had to approach women, they always approach me first. Had a loving GF for 7 years, and 2 other relationships with attractive girls. Also denied some girls here and there when I didn't feel like it.

I think it's a matter of being "different" though, since most guys here are "dudebros" in my city so I probably stand out from them and people are attracted to what's "different" I think.

Depends how many girls you had sex with, I had sex with very few so I am ugly

>Had a loving GF for 7 years
what happened?

no

Post more

What did you say back to her? Please tell me you returned the bantz.

>not throwing acid at her face so you can be ugly together

My bisexual Brazilian friend tells me so.

i´m a cute boi

no i just cringe smiled at her, walked back home, and sulked for the rest of the day

Yes I'm a chad. AMA

Attached: image.jpg (600x900, 223K)

they say that to anyone who's white

All the weight that I gain goes to my cheeks so absolutely not.

Well, I fucked an Argentinian instagram whore that has 700k followers before she got famous. So I guess that makes me attractive. But there's no way I could fuck her now that she has millions to pick from.

eh... I've always hated this here country and I had a good job offer in Germany... I broke up with her for said job offer (I couldn't take her with me since we weren't married and she was still in Uni) and we were at a pretty bad time in our relationship so I just said fuck it and rolled with it. I ended up regretting my decision massively and quitting the job after 1 year only, came back to Brazil with a broken heart and spirit and was lost for a good amount of time after that.... but I ended up becoming way more mature so I'm glad for that.

Still was a very shitty thing on my part because we were dating ever since High school so... it was "first love" for both of us and I just ended everything abruptly after all those years.

Yes actually. And even here in Argentina people like my brown/blonde hair and consider it somewhat exotic.

Yes. well attractive enough to get girls to approach me and ask my number instead of the other way round.

I'm a 7, 8 when fit. But I'm loser, introverted and got a shitty personality.

Attached: just-bee-yourself-5233526.png (500x407, 83K)

Just out of the blue?

roast me

Attached: DSC07974.jpg (207x260, 58K)

no.
That's why I got so engrossed in anime

Well usually the ladies I hang out with are less confidant and popular, so when I hang out with them and talk to them they really try to latch on.

don't try to grow a beard if you can't grow a beard

why did you choose being a chad over having a wholesome traditional family?

No. I'm not even white.

that has nothing to do with liking anime

Unfortunately. Given my mental issues life would probably be better if I was ugly

its called a goatee

No, that's called a pathetic attempt at growing a beard. Shave it and try again next year.

Goatees are fucking disgusting.

I am attractive and tall and big penis.

This, I always have one girl approaching me on parties or at school, later they find out how insensible, overthinking and apathetic I can be thanks to the internet.

Would rather be an ugly normie.

No. I'm fat and short and have small eyes and small penis, but I still get laid easily. Then I read sob stories around Jow Forums every day where fitizen lanklets cry they have never even kissed a girl and they are 30. It's ridiculous.

I've never had a gf

I look like a twink but I guess most fags around me aren't into that. At least the ones that aren't uggos

that feel bro. that feel

Same here when "normal" but if I am in a manic state I become hyperconfident and reckless and fuck anything that moves. One day I'll get some girl I feel no love for pregnant. Hopefully I catch some fatal concoction of STDs before this happens

I am a 169cm short "male" manlet, 16cm small "average" penislet, MENA mutt.
I am a 4/10 at best. Although, I did have sex on two occasions with one girl four years ago.
I don't know exactly what that means, so take it however you will.

Attached: my dna.png (2336x2556, 1.78M)

show bob and wegena

Attached: 1485212950324.png (425x339, 121K)

Same at 23

I'm blond and blue eyed I've had 4 willing partners
I'm Ugly

I don't deserve these trips

I aplan on growing one like this.

But my goatee is unbalanced :/

Attached: red_cliff28.jpg (1400x933, 141K)

I've had girls tell me I'm cute but I'm a kissless hugless virgin sperg

Attached: 21208937218.png (612x491, 106K)

"qt" is keyword for looking bad but not ogre tier. They're just saying it out of pity user

Yeah. That isn't gonna work sweatie

Has happened to me the classic "Why don't you have a gf, user?"

Always reply: "Would you like to be my gf"?

They say "No" and then I ask "Why?". Always stay silent and just tell them: "There, no need to ask"

yeah idk, a girl wanted my number and when I gave it to her she seemed excited, then she ghosted me

suicide gets closer every day

>Always reply: "Would you like to be my gf"?
You ARE an autist. You don't jump straight to gf. Just ask them on a date.

women won't approach, but if i put in the littlest of efforts, i almost always get a positive response

we gotta rid ourselves of elliot rodgerism. only what, 5-7% of men get approached?

same shit but I'm not tall

Like an 8 or 9.

Does that count as being a loser in Scandinavia?

>4 willing
and the others?

I get approached sometimes but am extremely ugly, Chads only get approached by more girls.
What do you mean? I have been alive 26 years and have only slept with 13 girls that is loser anywhere

the black lady who cuts my hair says i'm cute and that i have nice eyebrows

Attached: 1542094766747.jpg (251x201, 10K)

>"Would you like to be my gf"?
yiiiikes. don't say that. also dont phrase it in that way. say something like "we should get a drink" or "let's go on a date." "would you like to ____" is practically asking for her to say no

that's pretty high body count If you're being serious.

Do Americans not have sex? 13 is loser tier, you can get that number purely by accident.

why is that, my kind sir ?

Different fag here. I've lost track of sex partners (probably 30-40 or so) but you're still full of shit.

It's not going to look good

Maybe you would have less if you never went to university and remained in your 200 population home town all your life, but if you are anywhere near a larger town you can get to 13 within a year easily.

You're only attractive if you've been approached by a scout model in the streets

Definitely. Big city. Hundreds of thousands of horny women. 52 weeks a year, 13 women. You can literally trip and fall into pussy once every 4 weeks without trying even if you're ugly, manlet, or autismo

Yeah, I've gotten laid before, so that means I'm probably fuckable and I've kissed maybe over 50 girls in the last 10 years. My pick up skills have become rusty though as I've been pursuing other interests in the last year or so. I consider myself a 6-7/10 but just like the Brit lad from above I have a weird personality (people have told me) which prevents me to form strong and long lasting bonds. I wished I could change that though

won't you get tired by average meaningless sex after a while

Is getting a girlfriend possible if you're 23, commute to university, and still live with your parents?

Attached: 1465659587630.jpg (1920x1541, 127K)

I'm 20. Never touched a woman below the waste

>can I get a gf if i go university at 23 years old

Attached: 1516250945116.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

That's not an answer to my question.
Plus I can't tell what exactly you're trying to imply.

in the 3rd world, where owning a car at 23 is not exactly the norm and living with your parents is very normal at that age, yeah sure I don't see that as being a restrictions for finding a girlfriend. However, if you are a sperg in any way, then that can be an impediment

why dont you get her back

Yea you can get a girlfriend when you're in your early 20s at university there will never be an easier time you retard

Do you really believe Colombia is third world?

Im was told Im good looking but Im the lowest tier possible

A single pair of not shit-colored eyes gets over my physique and not bad face. So I did date women but I was never their first choices

But I live with my parents.
I highly doubt a girl would want to enter into a relationship with a 23 year old man living with his parents.

A lot of students live with their parents don't be retarded. Why do you think that is an obstacle

I've had girls ask me out but I've turned them down every time because I'm mentally ill and convinced they're playing a prank on me

It's not about the number of girls you fucked, it's about the quality, retards.

Attached: 8.jpg (500x650, 37K)