Guys why isn't Chainlink listed on Binance front page unless you specifically search for it?

Guys why isn't Chainlink listed on Binance front page unless you specifically search for it?

Are we getting de-listed?

Attached: nervouse.png (811x767, 413K)

binance is delisting link soon. see you at 0.05

Oddly enough, chainlink would have never gotten onto binance in the first place without us.

This cannot be true, but all other coins are listed.

WHY IN THE FUCK IS LINK NOT LISTED ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!

Attached: pepegun.jpg (500x486, 31K)

I thought it was common knowledge that link is close to being delisted.
Link volume doesnt meet Binance criteria for listing. Its not worth it for them to list with vol of around 100 btc a day. I sold all mine after it stopped getting wash traded at 1000 btc per day.

>still holding LINK
>in june 2018
hahahahahaha

THIS IS SERIOUS CAN SOME CODE FAGS TELL ME IF I AM GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: a75.png (992x940, 174K)

Lets say that if link does get delisted as it appears to be getting closer by the day. Your link will not be worth much... plus where are you going to buy/sell ut without binance.

>Are we getting de-listed?

I swear getting delisted makes the price go up.
>Buy bunch of Safex at ~80 sats a few hours before it gets delisted from Bittrex
>Price starts bouncing everywhere and I sell at ~160
>See arbitrage opportunity on Cryptopia
>Buy back in at ~90 sats just minutes later because some whale dumped
>Realize Cryptopia disabled their fucking wallet then they delist is because people were pissed
>Panic for a week because I have 25k shitty Safex tokens and nowhere to sell - want to die
>Gets listed on Tradesatoshi and I sell that 25k at 450 fucking sats because retards were acting like it was a rare mineral

In USD I think I turned $2k into nearly $15k quick as fuck. Shit was so cash.

You fucking cunts are full of shit, just fucking checked, fuck you

Low volume pajeet

They don't want people to buy it, they want it all for themselves.

stay deluded homo

Same with Request Network. This is bad bros.

Attached: BART.png (400x396, 29K)

Check again faggot, if you do not sort the table and just go to binance.com link is not there. I have tried multiple browsers cleared cache etc.

If you search for it or sort the table it gets unhidden. I am not making this up to spread uncertainty, I want to know why the fuck this is happening.

Attached: images-31.jpg (470x313, 12K)

stop flooding the board faggot. Go read the general rules

What happens if you have coins on binnacle that get delisted?
Do you need to take them off before that happens?

they get burnt

I just checked and it's there, just above kyber network. I wasted time for this thread fagit

But there are a bunch of coins with much less volume than link on the front page??

wtf anons tell me they arent delisting LINK

Attached: 1513871437597.png (808x805, 601K)

its not there for me

HAHAHAHAHA stinkers BTFO once again LOL

Attached: 1526176194024.jpg (680x680, 174K)

the exchange has to dump before they delist so maybe

It's number 83 down when you go to binance.com. Mine was automatically sorted by volume, chainlink is the 83rd one down.

Attached: 1522141361191.jpg (2558x1466, 495K)

its there u dumb nigger,

u wer neaver pose two hav it, hurr durr.

Attached: 1510692292126.jpg (403x448, 64K)

if somebody wanted all of it, they would have it. the entire market cap is chump change. brainlet

Attached: 4265463256432565.png (379x460, 15K)

>The entire marketcap is currently on order on a single site

>Doesn't even know the difference between market cap and circulating supply

Brainlet squared

Link would have never gotten into binance is we tried to list it today. Remember that back then, binance was the exchange that listed literally every shitcoin thrown at them. Thats why they became do popular in the first place

Whats the date of the delisting?

Yesterday

I wonder if Rory would have even gotten hired if it wasn't for the binance listing. Probably explains why their pr is so half assed. They weren't expecting to get listed without their permission.

Get fucked fudders. Binance has no reason to delist. Even if it had 1 BTC volume, Binance is still making money from it and what exactly is their cost to keep it listed?

Attached: 1527061013530m.jpg (819x1024, 146K)

Doesn't matter because mine can't be bought so no one will ever have it all.

Cz said that other exchanges promote wash trading in low volume alts due to enforcing a volume threshold to keep coins listed. He explictedly stated that binance does not enforce such a threshold.

holding link obviously

Obviously, just like 90% of these fags with the weak recycled fud. The other 10% are retarded enough to believe it.

Attached: 1525376391637.jpg (600x750, 103K)