30-ish Finnish woman cures cancer

talouselama.fi/uutiset/suomalainen-syopatutkija-joy-wolfram-28-nousi-forbesin-tulevaisuuden-lupausten-listalle-sisko-menestyy-suojelemalla-brandeja/35ec69df-a927-3a2f-a380-9646e09c2c9a

Finnish woman named Joy Wolfram, 28, is now leading researcher in use of nanoparticles in the curing of cancer. Her inventions has cured some patients.

Even American Senator McCain was under the treatment. But he did not survive.

Wolfram has published now 40 scientific papers about biomedical research. All of them highly regarded by other scientists.

She graduated as the Master from Helsinki University of Biomedicines (HUB) and then went to Beijng University to gain a Doctorate of Nanomedicine in bioresearch, being one of the youngest people in this field having a doctorate.

Her brother William Wolfram, 16, moved to China and is a CEO of a web marketing company.

Her sister Jenni Wolfram, 24, is a jurist in Finland and also happens to be a CEO of a web centered company as a hobby.

Attached: 371584be-3fb1-31ce-b9b5-1f58337d053d.jpg (570x428, 81K)

>woman
cringe

Attached: glitterbitch-wil-kick-the-nazis-off-the-tweeter-wilw-follow-32868739.png (500x915, 193K)

Attached: f76a2a6c.jpg (765x430, 44K)

that's great, but
>tried it on a cancer patient
>they died of cancer
I hope she refines it

>went to Beijng University to gain a Doctorate of Nanomedicine in bioresearch
Why

>Joy Wolfram
doesn't sound FInnish at all
Shouldn't her name be something like Sanna Miettunen?

Also she realizes the west is a shithole so she went to China so biomedicine companies don't jew her here.

>All of them highly regarded by other scientists.

[Citation needed]

No really, journalists can write a lot shit up.
One should only believe such statements when actual experts on the field actually speak out their regards.

>Beijing University
I wonder how much her GPA cost

>One person died
>WOW, TRASH, THE ENTIRE PROJECT IS A FAILURE AND THE RESEARCHERS WERE WRONG!

I know you're not saying that, but I just wanted to post it before brainlets come in here trying to talk about shit they don't grasp.

Cancer is not a single definitive disease though
It can occur via countless pathways and caused by even a tiny change in your amino acid sequences.
I'm curious as to what her methods are but until further proof/assurance is available I will go with an X for Doubt

Indeed, doesn't sound Finnish at all, but the article says she's Finnish, but doesn't tell anything about her backround. I checked her and she studied in Helsinki university. Could be a mutt or just changed her name to something more easier for americans to pronounce.

Biejing (Peking) University basically gives you a free diploma so long as you pay the tuition. My friend went there, the classes are a fucking joke. But it has notable people due to it's size.

you fucking cunts delete this bitch right now
we're gonna cure cancer, not some finnish slut

Attached: delet this homer.jpg (1023x767, 105K)

my ex was from Finland and had a german surname from Turku, but her first name was still a bit finnish. maybe Joy isnt too much of a stretch by now.

Has treatment of cancer really progressed in the past few decades? I know 50 years ago chemotherapy and radiation were already used, but is it getting better?

I'm mainly asking for selfish reasons, because I've been thinking that 30 or 40 years from now, when I'm in my 50s or 60s, if I get diagnosed for cancer: will I be better off than a cancer patient in 2018?

We already have a cure for cancer: start eating real food, stop eating poisonous shit, stop cooking with plastic pans and most importantly stop using nanoshit. She is trying to put out a fire with fire.

You're confusing prevention strategies with an actual cure. Even if we were to live the healthiest lives possible, we will never eradicate cancer. We would certainly see the rates drop, but you can't stop cell biology from being cell biology. Knowing what we do about cells, it's actually very remarkable that we all don't get cancer at one point in our lives.

>patients dont survive
>cured cancer

why are fins so fucking retarded

WHY ARE AMERICANS SO FAT AND STUPID

Where they said that they cured the cancer? It says they cured some patiens by using nanoparticles. You are the retard.

Attached: huutista.png (657x651, 30K)

lol the hard part is never the classes. The hardest part is getting in. Google their entrance exams and weep.

literally the subject line of the thread
>30-ish Finnish woman cures cancer

Attached: BINland.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

cringe
>stop using nanoshit
what the fuck is that mean.

Not really. I think I heard somewhere that cancer surviveability has only increased by 5% since the war on cancer started. Chemotherapy is one of the oldest and still the only real method we have of treating cancer.

>Knowing what we do about cells, it's actually very remarkable that we all don't get cancer at one point in our lives
Yeah. We also know that 55 years ago two dudes landed a camper van to Moon, and 75 years ago 6 million Jews were killed in gas chambers disguised as showers. Makes you think.

And what I said first really is the cure, the only one.

>Hehehe... Look at this dumb bitch going to a chink uni to get their fake degrees. Not like me, based Beaver creek community college grad.

So you read the whole post, but formed your understanding from the title.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (200x227, 6K)

>And what I said first really is the cure, the only one.

But it's prevention your speak of. You don't cure suddenly with healthy food and no plastic lifestyle already a already grown lung cancer away.

fins are so stupid

Attached: laughing.png (710x577, 30K)

>and no plastic lifestyle
Every living human now has plastic in their blood. Even Eskimos were tested.

That's just a handful of the several types of substances that can induce cancer, also known as "carcinogens".
Avoiding those still doesn't mean that you will not get cancer. It can be from some particles present in the air released from some faggot who doesn't keep his car exhaust in good condition, it can be from too much sun exposure, can be from some chemicals in your water that you were not even aware of.
Every day you're unknowingly exposed to countless carcinogens, that doesn't mean you'll get cancer though.
Even if you spend your entire life, locked up in a room where there's no chance for you to contract said carcinogens, you could still get cancer from your body fucking up the synthesis of some random protein by getting the sequence of amino acids in the protein arranged wrongly.

I mean it in a hyperbolic sense. Like even with the most "healthy" lifestyle you suddenly ingrate in your life, you won't cure anything with that in terms of cancer and tumors illnesses

>Even American Senator McCain was under the treatment. But he did not survive.
Absolutely based, she killed him on purpose.
Thank you Finland!

Depends on the cancer as well.
Some cancers have very good prognosis (chance of complete recovery) upto even 95%, while some others are just so shit that you're basically fucked.
It also depends on how quickly you're able to detect it. Some cancers are easily detectable so you can initiate treatment as quickly as possible while others you're unable to detect until its too late.
Some cancers are even self limiting, in the sense that they simply resolve by themselves without the need for treatment while there are others that basically stay in the region where they originated and do not undergo metastasis (don't spread to other parts of the body) so you can just resect (cut off) the tumor and you're cured.

While definitive cancer treatment hasn't improved significantly and we're more or less still using most of the treatment regimes we used to administer earlier, the way we understand how cancers work, spread, etc and how we can detect them earlier has improved significantly also palliative care is much better now (so even if you're definitely fucked you won't feel excruciating pain and you'll be better taken care of until you eventually pass on)

Either that or her parents are anglo'd

>Even American Senator McCain was under the treatment. But he did not survive.
She deserves a medal.

Attached: 1516807553332.jpg (800x445, 37K)