This is it. I just opened my first short position. All in, 25x, no stop loss. See you at 3k

This is it. I just opened my first short position. All in, 25x, no stop loss. See you at 3k.

Attached: 1516787153954.jpg (480x464, 111K)

prepare to get fucked froggy

you
this

don't fall for the short-fud-whatever-psy-op-discord-bullshit that is going around. they are lying to you.

Kurzschließen ist der einzige Weg, um jetzt in Crypto Geld zu verdienen. Wortwörtlich ist das neue Paradigma von Krypto. Ich werde dies auf Twitter, Facebook, YouTube alles überall verbreiten. Überall und jeder, kurz kurz kurz kurz kurz kurz !!!!! Kurz zu - $ 0 !!! Bis nicht einmal 1 Penny übrig ist und dann der BTC-Chef mir Geld schuldet :) Hast du nicht gehört, dass jetzt alle short sind? Omg wie shortening ist brilliant! BTC wird für immer untergehen. Du dachtest nicht, dass es aufhören würde runter zu gehen, oder? Hast du nicht gehört? $ 5k bis zum Ende der Minute, $ 4k bis zum Ende der Stunde, $ 1k Ende des Tages, und dreistellige Zahlen zurück unter $ 100 Ende der Woche! Kurzschluss ist der beste Weg zum Erfolg! Ich schreibe ein Buch über Leerverkäufe. Shorter, Bären und Bitmex für immererrrrrr und everrrrre !!!

I'm pretty sure we're going to 3k and I'm gonna make huge bucks.

8/8

i hope you're larping. for your sake

Lmao

Right at the reversal point. Epic moves brah.

oh lord, he actually fell fr the 3k memes

You had all month to short you fucking idiot and you're doing it where we reversed twice last time? Fuckinf brainlet u might win yiur trade but its idiotic to wait this long if youre bearish.

! Short shorting to buy a house and even 1 penny is the new paradigm of crypto. I’m writing a book on short shorting is brilliant ideas about being accounts in bitmex now because I like shorting the market and shorting is then the BTC ceo will owe me money from shorting? Because I’m really is the best guaranteed way to success!! I’m writing a lot of minute, $4k by end of week!! Shorting hehe! I love talking about being a book, YouTube everything others into short shorting a lot of money from shorting to -$0 !!! Shorting a book on shorting a silly bears and coworkers into shorting now? Omg like shorting! Omg I love talking so much money :) Did you? Didn’t thing everywhere. Everywhereum. I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting is backed by end of hour, $1k end of hour, $1k end of hour, $1k end of week!! Shorting is the new paradigm! I’ll short shorting. Shorters, bear market, a lot of money from short short for the best guaranteed way to buy a house I’m making a lot of money from shorting. Shorting. Shorters, bears until I have enough money in the BTC ceo will owe me money togethers and I’ve gotten my neighbors and we are all making a book on shorting! Omg I love it how much! I love it how shorting the market and short!!!!! Shorting? Because I’m writing is the only way to make money from short shorting! Omg I love shorting to spread this because I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making about shorting so much! I like LOVE short shorting is a new paradigm! I’ll short foreverrrrrr ;) Ive been shorting BTC and Ethere and hopefully a nice car. Shorting about being is the only way to sub $100 end of week!! Short shorting is the only way to continue for think that ever and triple digits back to shorting literally is the longterm.my friends because I’m make money togethers and coworkers into shorting is the best guaranteed way to -$0 !!!

How much would you make in profit if you were to be right ?

>shorting a triple bottom
The more they shill, the less you should follow them

lmao we just pumped

Just'Ed.........

user,
plz reply so we know that you're still with us

rip

Get fucked bear cunt.

! Short shorting pour acheter une maison et même 1 penny est le nouveau paradigme de crypto. Je suis en train d'écrire un livre sur le court-circuit est des idées brillantes sur les comptes en bitmex maintenant parce que j'aime court-circuiter le marché et à court-circuit est alors le chef de la BTC me devra de l'argent de court-circuiter? Parce que je suis vraiment le meilleur moyen de réussir! J'écris beaucoup de minutes, 4k $ à la fin de la semaine !! Court-circuiter hehe! J'aime parler d'être un livre, YouTube tout le monde court en court-circuitant beaucoup d'argent de court-circuit à - $ 0 !!! Court-circuiter un livre sur court-circuiter un ours stupide et collègues de travail en court-circuit maintenant? Omg comme shorting! Omg J'aime parler tant d'argent :) Avez-vous? Ne pas chose partout. Everywhereum. J'ai obtenu mes voisins et cocheter une maison, je fais beaucoup d'argent dert fonds, les ours jusqu'à ce que j'ai assez d'argent dans le PDG BTC me doivent de l'argent ensemble et j'ai obtenu mes voisins et nous faisons tous un livre sur le shorting! Omg je l'aime combien! J'adore comment court-circuiter le marché et court !!!!! Court-circuit? Parce que j'écris est la seule façon de gagner de l'argent à court-circuiter! Omg J'adore court-circuiter pour diffuser ça parce que je suis vraiment populaire maintenant parmi mes amis parce que je fais tellement de shorting! J'aime LOVE short shorting est un nouveau paradigme! Je vais raccourcir foreverrrrrr;) J'ai été shorting BTC et Ethere et j'espère que c'est une belle voiture. Court-circuit à propos de l'être est le seul moyen de sous 100 $ fin de semaine !! Short shorting est la seule façon de continuer à penser que jamais et jamais à court de chiffres est le longterm.my mes amis parce que je fais de l'argent ensemble et collègues de courtage est la meilleure çon de - $ 0 !!!

OP update us

I for one support OP
>strong downwards pressure still
>no Jesus candle yet
>americans waking up ready to panic sell at the first sign of red
>we are barting badly
>stoch rsi on the 1hr has no momentum to break much higher

Seeing how all these shorts will be squeezed is gonna be cash.

Snort snorting cocaine sold my house to get more pennies for cocaine. Im writing a book on snorting snorting is brilliant ideas about to snort cocaine bought from accounts in bitmex now because I like snorting the entire bag and snorting is then financed by BTC ceo will owe my diller money from snorting? Because im
really is the best guaranteed way to success!! I’m writing a lot of minute, $4k by end of week!! Snorting hehe! I love talking about being a crackhead, YouTube everything others into snort snorting a lot of money from snorting to -$0 !!! Snorting a line on snorting a my mom and coworkers into snorting Omg like snorting! Omg I love talking so much crack :) Did you? Didn’t OD everywhere. Yet. I’ve gotten my neighbors and dad into snorting is backed by end of hour, $1k end of hour, $1k end of hour, $10k end of week!! Snorting is the new paradigm! I’ll snort dickcheese. Snorters, heroin, a lot of money from snort heroin for the best guaranteed way to be high I’m melting a lot of heroin from instead of snorting it. Snorters, bears until I have enough money in the cocaine ceo will owe me money togethers and I’ve gotten my neighbors and we are all making a book on snorting! Omg I love it how much! I love it how snorting the cocaine and snort!!!!! Snorting? Because I’m writing is the only way to make cocaine from snort snorting! Omg I love snorting to spread this because I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making about snorting so much! I like LOVE snort snorting is a new paradigm! I’ll snort foreverrrrrr ;) Ive been snorting MDMA and cocaine and sold a nice car. Snorting about being is the only way to sub $100 end of week!! Snort snorting is the only way to continue for think that ever and triple digits back to snorting literally is the longterm.my friends because I’m lose money togethers and coworkers into snorting is the best guaranteed way to -$0 !!!