/brit/

final day of severn bridges tolls

Attached: DuiJK4AW4AArodn.jpg (546x309, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcwuBo4PvE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Liz (aka Ar Liz) Kendall.jpg (624x647, 29K)

There is a place called Knob Lick here in Kentucky.

It is obvious that everywhere the designations of moral value were at first applied to MEN; and were only derivatively and at a later period applied to ACTIONS; it is a gross mistake, therefore, when historians of morals start with questions like, "Why have sympathetic actions been praised?" The noble type of man regards HIMSELF as a determiner of values; he does not require to be approved of; he passes the judgment: "What is injurious to me is injurious in itself;" he knows that it is he himself only who confers honour on things; he is a CREATOR OF VALUES. He honours whatever he recognizes in himself: such morality equals self-glorification. In the foreground there is the feeling of plenitude, of power, which seeks to overflow, the happiness of high tension, the consciousness of a wealth which would fain give and bestow:—the noble man also helps the unfortunate, but not—or scarcely—out of pity, but rather from an impulse generated by the super-abundance of power. The noble man honours in himself the powerful one, him also who has power over himself, who knows how to speak and how to keep silence, who takes pleasure in subjecting himself to severity and hardness, and has reverence for all that is severe and hard. "Wotan placed a hard heart in my breast," says an old Scandinavian Saga: it is thus rightly expressed from the soul of a proud Viking. Such a type of man is even proud of not being made for sympathy; the hero of the Saga therefore adds warningly: "He who has not a hard heart when young, will never have one."

why do they call it that when theres only two?

cancel the m6 toll fee to ease congestion in the west midlands

Attached: large.jpg (1429x1349, 200K)

NEED britain to impose exit controls for permanent emigrants for 2 years or so after brexit to lock in all the flitting mongs
then need them lifted so i can emigrate.

Fish bone stuck in my throat since lunch, lads. Is this how I die

Mad how there's this yank lad who keeps posting photos of himself because he wants us to bully him for being nonwhite.

the quote on quote lunch

Attached: IMG_5773.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

This is cool

Attached: 1544602673952.webm (272x480, 698K)

cant believe richard branson hasnt been me too ed yet

sicily are you imagining yourself as the bull or the cuck?

just in case you missed my last two posts in the last thread

Most who want out are long gone.

Neat-o

Attached: bbccumshot.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

who's ed?

what the fuck is that? literally looks like sick

Listening to Good Kid, M.A.A.D City by Kendrick Lamar - or as I’ve taken to calling it: Nigger Music by A Nigger.

The noble and brave who think thus are the furthest removed from the morality which sees precisely in sympathy, or in acting for the good of others, or in DESINTERESSEMENT, the characteristic of the moral; faith in oneself, pride in oneself, a radical enmity and irony towards "selflessness," belong as definitely to noble morality, as do a careless scorn and precaution in presence of sympathy and the "warm heart."—It is the powerful who KNOW how to honour, it is their art, their domain for invention. The profound reverence for age and for tradition—all law rests on this double reverence,—the belief and prejudice in favour of ancestors and unfavourable to newcomers, is typical in the morality of the powerful; and if, reversely, men of "modern ideas" believe almost instinctively in "progress" and the "future," and are more and more lacking in respect for old age, the ignoble origin of these "ideas" has complacently betrayed itself thereby.

girls don’t care about personality

for fucks sake sicily

youtube.com/watch?v=dcwuBo4PvE0

You now remember when upper-middle class people out of touch with the average person decided they knew exactly why the average person voted for brexit because they know best

no one cares paddy mcfuckwit
you are in the same category as schizo

Gnarly

Attached: 10e70b187097da6de92f9c5c7eda67d8f154d6590e3e0610b376b4f590df40d1.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

t. unattractive personality

That's an impressive wave of shit you typed. If I were bored I might even gave read it.

god you're such a fucking loon, mate
really, wholeheartedly encourage you to kill yourself

seething nigger leftypol cunt

>they know best
lol

Don't know what's happened, but I've become angrier and angrier at mixed race couples

*blocks your path*

Attached: lagbilde-18-19_16x9.jpg (1920x1080, 825K)

Behold! Slave morality...

go to bed you mental wanker

hmmm yes, this post has definitely convinced me you're mentally sane

You're becoming more fuckwitted

Far out

Attached: 93842586.webm (720x404, 540K)

Why do you post here 24/7

Attached: 1539409680240.png (500x707, 139K)

whats happened is that you’re a racist prick

what's with the californian who spams nigger shit

>same category as schizo
i'm not even crazy
this guys legitimately fucked

Damn, look at all those trophies.

saw a lad with a black gf the other day
sent him positive vibes

Do you ever gibber anything that makes sense to humans?

I don't.

you've matured and realized how degenerate it is

I am the very antithesis of what peole think a brexit voter was. I am a twenty-something urban professional from a middle class background with a PhD from Scotland, living in London and have traveled extensively. My scientific research was funded by the EU. I voted leave. I am sick to death of the narrative that Leave voters were somehow just unaware of how good the EU is and how it benefits us, and how I must hate globalisation and am scared of the world. Absolute nonsense. I will never be pursuaded that I voted incorrectly, I knew what I was doing and I am delighted about the result. We dont fear cooperation or immigrants, we fear the system as it is. Knock it down and start again, because the EU as it is is broken, it doesnt matter how much you wish it wasnt, it is. Reform is not possible, we have to start again.

Damn, look at all that cope

nigger ape

it's almost 4am in Vancouver
get a fucking life

why does ox's face look CGI

How many hours do you post here most days

ah yes schizo comes crawling back after getting BTFO earlier

Brexit is the result of ignorant poor, working-class bigots from up'North, and we need to 'reducate' them and convince them that having your daughters raped is a small price to pay for graphic-designers from Islington getting better service at Starbucks.

>Do you ever gibber anything that makes sense to humans?
It's from Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche, so your comment really is quite something and you don't even know why

What's with all the essays

why doesn't he have a bumhole

going to this later

Attached: nfaa.jpg (704x960, 92K)

ah yes, all of those European Rape Gangs roaming across the UK

>stem autist
lmao don't worry about not understanding, it's done now anyway really

Interesting

Attached: ab.webm (670x528, 1.96M)

So who gives a fuck. What are you a babby, you gotta bed time?
I don't know because I come and go throughout the day.
Unless I get roped into an hours long exchange with some attention seeking autistic freak like yourself.

Everyone should be able to run 5km in 35 minutes or less.

white nationalism is basically the future europe for europeans

churchtoil is complete

the rapacious god of the israelites is placated for another week

Attached: 1542914898066.jpg (618x741, 75K)

I'm 90% certain the mixed race girl at work fancies me lads. She keeps randomly bringing in cakes she's baked and getting me to try them, and said she's looking forward to getting drunk with me at the work Christmas do.

I think this probably proves I'm pretty alpha if a black girl likes me.

Saved yourself from his wrath

prolly blinkin or somin

fuck off Charles you moor rape baby
you ain't no european bruv

5km. thats like 2 miles. easy as.

>attention seeking autistic freak
Hypocrisy thy name is Schizo

you dont sleep you post here 24/7 youre an insecure mentally ill little whelp snorkels schizo stick that barrel up your mouth and blow the trigger

One of my biggest first world problems is seeing women that are absolutely shit at giving head

Attached: 80.png (952x482, 828K)

to be fair thats a big ol' dick i'm not sure I could give it the succ it deserves

another hypocritical post tismo

not charlie you smelly dumb nigger scum

She does what a lot of women do when they are shit at giving head.

>Place my lips around a cock and just waggle my head around randomly

>make any post
>get 10 (You)s from some unhinged virgin like the paddy
You think I enjoy it lad? You think I seek it out?
I don't.
You think I'm every leaf flag and every foreigner. Rent fucking free.
Actual fucking autistic retard.

>mixed race
>black
which is it then

*triggers you*

Attached: conservative_logo.jpg (700x275, 14K)

i rarely posy here any more brit is more shit than its ever been thanks to cunts like you

>second referendum
devilish

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

conquering Scotland as England in EU4 always leads to France declaring war on you to help their Scottish allies
it means you've got to pin down and bugger France instead of just effortlessly steamrolling Scotland

is that wrong

Attached: 1544754637617.jpg (369x387, 24K)

no way he dares to park the bus today with such a shit defence and with De Gay now unable to save shots.

go kill yourself you little freak

Christian? More like Pisstian

i will be getting the coach over to londistan for the protest with my bally and fucking shit up

just remembered I have leftover chicken teriyaki and fried rice

Attached: Cool pepe.jpg (200x195, 7K)

auld alliance mate simple as

awww little angry virgin upset because he gets called out for chatting nonsense

she's a light skinned black girl

who are you playing as?
if England, why haven't you got the PU over france

Attached: 1543688977700.png (868x958, 258K)

projection

Business idea: 3rd referendum

>auld alliance

Attached: images (13).jpg (301x167, 11K)

if leavers are convinced no one has changed their mind, why do they fear the second 'rendo?

Attached: 1543951911290.png (400x534, 62K)