HODLers to Moon ; Haters can burn in Hell haha

There is a reason to believe in this coin. I have 26 coins in my folio. Only 3 are Green at the moment, Cardano, Icon and Lamden.

The whole fuckin market is red. These are green. Trust in Tech and HODL.

Attached: lamden haters Burn.png (905x286, 21K)

Checked not enough volume can't even sell those bags.... Stu is that you?

Post a pictha of ya bags MF Is 100 ETH low volume for ya ... You don't look like you on 200 ETH worth of TAU AH

and Who TF is Stu ?

Fuck Yea...Sold at $1.2 re-bought at 6 cents, sold at 37 cents...Haven't made this kind of bucks in any trade. Love ya to the core...Waiting to buy ICX at $1.6 range.

WTF somebody report this spammer....

>Rank 400

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

With 10k TPS, mainnet less than 6 months away (Unlike Lisk which took ages) and low supply packed with a low-price, I have a feeling, I'll hit a jackpot with this coin.

Stu for President Mother FOOKERS ...

Yours truly, David Gokhstein

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-06-07 at 04.23.25.jpg (606x760, 54K)

Tokenized Fiat for Fiat to crypto and Vice Versa

10,000 TX per sec (No flukes)

sidechain to build more and more chain cryptos

Python - enabled, not shit like Js

Zero TX fee (with checks to stop netork spamming)

240 Mil T. Supply, 140 Mil Cir Supply.

The Founder is the sexiest boy with blue eyes

Anyone who think he is being smart by avoiding this coin is avoiding his/her future.

Fuck you this is not a hodl coin. This is a 1.5x-2x pump and dump coin.

literally all talk and all vaporware. Only thing Lamden is good at, making shitty comparison charts of features that "will happen just wait pls".
And im supposed to believe they will do even 1/100th of their promises with the most amateur pajeet team. Also paid shills with "natural" conversations everywhere.

Kill yourself and stop wasting space i would say

Lol you n00b. This coin had already gone 20x after ICO i.e. 6 cents to $1.2

Just last month it was 7 cents and then went up to 37 cents...thats 5.5x

LMAO

Go fuck yourself Asshole, you don't even know prices....

Who paid you to troll ? and how much >

Dont waste your time. Get lost

P.S. "Pajeet" and bad English is the indication of Indian troll cunts.

See your punctuations and grammar
>"will happen just wait pls".
>i

Finally the Comparison Chart everyone wanted to see

Attached: comparison chart platforms final.png (977x565, 1002K)

Fuck off. Do not create shit threads... Time Wasters... We all know about this Lamden shit ...

why lamden needs its own token?
afaik, they want to make python ide for blockchain and dapp creation
no need for a token at all

Hahah Who is WE ?

You under-paid cunts get caught everytime haha

WE means you are bunch of under-paid TROLL WHORES at $2 per hour.

Its an ERC20 token now. Its Transaction speed per second is 15 only. Lamden wants to touch 10k which is 650x of it.

Secondly, DApp creation is best when you have your own blockchain.

Third, ETH code has lots of error, Lamden wants to build pure and original uniquee blockchain code. Visit their Github to all of this....

Fourth, Python is fast and sophisticated other gems using Python is ICON (ICX) Check that out as well

k, so rn their token is just a promise to swap your holding for the real coins when they finally get their own blockchain?

Also, you say that Lamden is going to support dapp creation only for their own blockcahin. What? I thought their whole selling point was to make development easy and universal for all blockchains.
If they had such a product that'd allow you to write a dapp and then apply it to any other blockchain, they could just charge for that software and would never need their own token or blockchain

>their token is just a promise to swap your holding for the real coins when they finally get their own blockchain?

Absolutely !

The USP of Lamden is:

Ability to build Decentralized Apps on Lamden BC with ease, the target audience is enterprises and developers. Its not about charging for software, Lamden wants Enterprises and developers to build on its own chain, not other chains.
AFAIK, Lamden team has said that they want a unique code which removes the short falls in codes of coins like BTC, ETH and LTC etc .

Why is such an ambitious project’s github dead?