Anybody else still buying gold?

Anybody else still buying gold?

Attached: IMG_0131.jpg (3840x2160, 1.67M)

>anybody else still buying tungsten

Yep

I'm liking what gold and silver are starting to do on the higher time frame charts, despite the fed moving towards higher rates.

10% of my every paycheck goes to Au. Crypto in 2018 is for slowpokes. You have to always stay ahead of the sheep to have the best investment ops.

Will gold ever get over $2000 per ounce in the next ten years?

Attached: IMG_0134.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

It will be 20000 by the end of this year boy

I'm 99% invested in gold

GO AWAY PETER WE ARE NOT BUYING YOUR SHITTY SHINY METAL. WE ARE THE CRYPTO MARINES AND WE ARE NEVER GONNA SELL

But I like gold

Attached: IMG_0135.jpg (3840x2160, 1.8M)

Gold is heading for 9k/oz in the next few years

That would be sweet.

Attached: IMG_0136.jpg (3840x2160, 2.11M)

Yep. I got a one ounce Austrian philharmonic a couple months ago.

Attached: 88919_Rev.jpg (450x450, 77K)

Wow you're really stacking. How long have you been at it? I only have 10oz but I'll still be alright. Any silver?

Except for the sovereigns I bought all of that before 2007.

T. 45 year old boomer

I still have 100kg stolen Nazigold in my bunker in the swiss alps.

you're pathetic OP

Attached: IMG_20180419_172341.jpg (3456x2211, 1.34M)

I was wondering how long it would take for you crypto fags to chime in.

Attached: IMG_0137.jpg (3840x2160, 1.77M)

What are those things actually made of? Are they gold?

I also have little display boxes faggot

Attached: IMG_20180203_012901.jpg (4160x2340, 3.6M)

Yeah that, what are they?

they are bitcoins, I bought a bunch when they cost 2 dollars sold a few at 20k, and still hold some now

But what is that physical object in that photograph composed of?

only an idiot would buy that mate, u do know the manufacturer holds the wallet too?

What do you mean? miners just mine the coins, they don't hold any private key

They are composed of unique digital bits

Imagine being so stupid you "invest" in precious metals
pathetic commies

Is it copper?
Tungsten?
Plastic?

Enjoy waking up one day to find that the million dollars you've accumulated can't even buy a load of bread

They're made of bits. Bits of coin. That's why it's called bitcoin.

BAKA newfags

It's plastic, isn't it?

Have 100 krugerrands

So you are telling me that someday in the future I will be able to buy a loaf of bread with one of you shitty coins? Now we are talking!

No, someday the currency will be revalued and you will wake up and 1 Oz of gold will be 30k instead of 1.3k like it is now. I am going to take my bullion to the bank and exchange it for this new currency while you starve to death because you're still holding onto dollars which no one wants.

I don't hold fiat lol, So you telling me you will sell your shitty coin for fiat (when fiat is on hyperinflation mode) to buy bread? At least with my bitcoins, I don't need to sell them for shitty hyperinflationary fiat to buy bread, 1 Satoshi = 1 bread. Will you cut your coins in 4 parts to buy bread? or will you remove your gold tooth for 1 bread?

Those bars look like the 10$ alibaba fakes. You have been foolef

Unless you know what you are doing id stick with BU gov coins so you can actually sell them when you need to.
Nothing wrong with holding some eagles.

you can buy gold and other PMs at apmex with BTC/BCH

I own both gold and bitcoin. You should too. Gold is and always has been king. The best. That's why they call it the gold standard, meanwhile everyone of importance laughs at bitcoin. It's not as important as you think

if you've ever had a real coin and a tungsten fake side by side, the sound alone gives it away.
tungsten doesn't reverberate sound like gold does. even the good fakes with 3-5 micron 24k gold coating sound off.
the only people getting got by fake tungsten coins are idiots on craigslist and first-time buyers. period.

Well I have plans to buy some gold when btc goes beyond 100k.

wonder how many years are left until we import a lot of gold from space. eventually we'll even be able to create it artificially

Attached: footballin'.webm (600x338, 1.66M)

Still stacking silver for now, I plan on buying a few 1/10 coins while I'm off in July just to get started.

so you have like 30k worth of gold?

Any silver?

Attached: 1527826850632.png (940x788, 1.04M)

pamp it

No, silver doubling in price this year is possible I doubt that can happen with gold.

Attached: 5CD6C054-C495-4BE4-BE28-35D9C3929681.jpg (1334x750, 200K)

Thats dope, where did you get these?

Yeah but I bought a lot of it when it was high like an idiot. I got the 100 oz when it was like $7.25 but the rest it was almost $40 so I didn't do so well there.

Attached: IMG_2680.jpg (2480x1860, 974K)

I mined them back in 2014 with 4 antminers S3+

I love JM bullion. Get most of my shit from them.

I mean the physical coins boi

I'm in awe at the size of this silver ingot, absolute unit

Attached: absoluteunit.png (634x588, 548K)

Silver is doing pretty good right now slow and steady gains

Guys, I see smaller gold coins BUY price as 50% to 87% of their SELL price. So you buy gold just to lose 13 to 50% when you sell it?

Coins have a premium added on top, I don't believe people sell their coins for spot price unless they are mass selling and or got the coins for far less than current spot price. Much like my silver coins I'm paying anywhere from 3-10 dollars on top of spot price I don't plan on selling the coins unless the price of silver doubles from the spot price I paid for them.

Family artefact

Attached: IMG_20180614_193307.jpg (2304x4608, 2.56M)

Beautiful

My grandmother entrusted them to me and my children will have them one day

so let's talk about those online stores who accept bitcoin as payment for precious metals.

they must be very confident that bitcoin is going to do well. or perhaps they simply exchange their bitcoins for fiat currency shortly after they receive them (which seems kind of pointless). or perhaps they're a honeypot for people who would use bitcoin to launder money, or even some kind of data-collection experiment.

What are these shitcoins?

maybe they have connections to miners or exchanges in the first place and get paid to promote bitcoin by accepting it as payment. in any case, it seems odd that i can order and receive gold for a currency that's supposedly doomed to failure.

anyone who claims bitcoin is a poor investment must come up with an adequate explanation for why i can have bars of solid gold delivered to my doorstep using "imaginary" money.

Ducets from austria-hungary

>doesn't even have a whitepaper

Complete shitcoin, enjoy poverty.

When bitcoin was closing in on $20,000 I kept hearing about people buying houses and "lambos" directly with it.
If someone had accepted bitcoin as payment on a $5,000,000 house in December, did they get absolutely butt-fucked in the deal or did they exchange it for real money before the ink was dry on the sale?

Are there private keys in these things? If there are and you didn't put the private keys in yourself, someone else has them as well.

>If someone had accepted bitcoin as payment on a $5,000,000 house in December, did they get absolutely butt-fucked in the deal or did they exchange it for real money before the ink was dry on the sale?

but someone must have bought that bitcoin. and i doubt many of the stories i read online.

most of this crypto volume is likely artificial. one person sells to another and then they sell it back or give something else in exchange. it probably comes back to whoever sold it off in the first place.

why would they let someone buy in low, sell high, and get a lambo or house on their dime? they wouldn't, unless they knew something we don't.

Aw, your daddy owns a coin store. Does he let you play store when he's closed? How cute

Most business that I know of convert directly back to fiat for most of the purchase. If you're running a business you need to have a whole written out business plan on how to deal with something like Bitcoin. I'm sure they will hold on to a portion, just like how businesses will hold on to certain stocks.

In the future when the market cap is in the trillions though you won't be seeing businesses needing to convert as the price will remain more or less stable.

at the end of the day, someone would have my bitcoins and i would have their gold.

perhaps it's all those people who buy in when it surges. maybe they're paying for all this.

This is called the spread. It is no different than the order book when buying crypto, you have a bid and an ask. You have to buy from the ask and sell to the bid. Similarly, you have to buy silver from a seller and sell it to a buyer. The buyer price Will always be lower than the seller. But 50% is extreme, for 1 Oz of silver it shouldn't be more than a dollar difference

You don’t own any gold, do you user?

Attached: 8AD56D2C-3C3A-4B95-8F1A-F0D573845B0F.jpg (225x224, 22K)

Yeah, dad's going to e really mad.

Attached: nobody ever notices the cat.jpg (2400x3200, 1.92M)

nonetheless, it seems like a lot of trouble for just a pyramid scheme.

>I'm sure they will hold on to a portion, just like how businesses will hold on to certain stocks.

right, they probably wouldn't accept bitcoin in the first place unless they had some confidence

I'm impressed. Lmao It took me a whole 10 sec to find him/her even after reading the title.

>fudd starter pack/10

Same here, ordered 4 of these babies.

Attached: dtfusa.jpg (500x500, 105K)

>he doesn’t own at least 1200 Troy ounce of Gold
Pathetic.

I love gold. It was one of my first loves and earliest memories. I am under it’s spell, and I don’t even mind. Truly a magical element. I like crypto too though.

Also, lol @ that retard posting the bitcoin coin, someone has probably made off with his coins already and he hasn’t even realised.

do 1200 oz silver count too?

I have one of these, its just gold plated pot metal

>>he doesn’t own at least 1200 Troy ounce of Gold

try not to break your neck in the swimming pool, scrooge mcduck

Time to go to work. Maybe I'll post some more silver or platinum when I get home.

I tried to sell mine the other day and it took a month to find someplace that would give me even close to the current market price. Most places would give me waaay below current market prices, and it seemed like this was standard for the industry. I had to drive two fucking states over (6hrs) to get the fucking market price for my gold and silver.

This shit is such a fucking bullshit scam, I'm never falling for this ever again. Maybe if the entire economy collapsed or something this would be cool to hold onto, but if you plan on having this as an investment, please realize that it is hell on earth when it comes time to actually sell the shit.

Are you retard or just baiting?

i own $40k worth of gold as a hedge

Which is why I buy collectable pieces with non-astronomical mintages. I don't buy rounds, bars, and bullshit.

APMEX will buy silver and gold at nearly spot price. One of the oldest trusted assets is not a scam, you are just an idiot for thinking you’d get rich quick off of it.

1915s are restrikes

I'm assuming someone put a private key inside or on the coin itself. Otherwise its just a plastic coin with a "bitcoin" label on it, kind of neat, but kind of retarded anyway.

You will get rich off gold after the currency crisis and deflationary collapse of all asset prices. Gold will be revalued overnight between 10k and 100k per ounce to purge all the debt from the system.

Then a median prices home will cost about 30k..... so an ounce of gold will buy you a home.

Everything is so inflated because of fiat money that the reversal will be far and deep and your relative wealth compared to non gold owners will grow a lot.

Remember, a silver price the size of a silver dime or Roman denarius was a days wage for most of human history...

So 10k invested in silver right now will be like 30 years worth of days wages when fiat collapses. Because a silver dime will equal like 3-4 days wages because there is so much less silver available now and billions more people on the planet

I also believe these things but I didn’t buy Silver expecting that to happen immediately you gotta HOLD