Global warming is real

>Global warming is real

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (669x380, 38K)

who cares?

I'm in Sydney too and not looking forward to the cold snap but you're a brainlet if you think this disproves global warming in any way

>posting winter temps

how i make money from it?

uh oh
you might be retarded OP, seek a doctor

weather isn't climate

There's not a single proof for global warming, so there is nothing to disprove.

Find a way to reduce CO2 from the Atmosphere and shill that to G20

short global avg temp

Climate Assets B Acc

>Man-made global climate influence is an illusion

Oh lordy

Invest money into the countries, that don't give a fuck about the global warming conspiracy theory and build more factories and nuclear plants instead.
I.e. China, Russia, Taiwan, VIetnam.

en.wikepedia.org/wiki/Instrumental_temperature_record

If you don't trust the data, then go on Weather underground or whatever weather data you trust. Not trusting any of the data isn't an argument. Earth's average temperatures are increasing and that's the definition of global warming. Just because it isn't clear why/if humans are causing it doesn't mean it's a good idea to ignore.

That's absolute bullshit, if you know there was a little ice age that lasted from 14th to 19th century and the temperatures are returning to the mean average, as can be seen from the CO2 records in the Vostok ice core.

So it's not a proof at all.

>post proof that average temperatures are warming
>that's not real proof cuz I 100% know the reason for it
Are you retarded? I didn't claim that we aren't approaching the historical mean temperature. I'm just saying that taking climate change up the ass like it's "God's plan" or whatever is a stupid idea, and burying your head in the sand because it doesn't make intuitive sense to you is as degenerate as it gets. I'd hope you can understand that the temperature changes over the past 50 years are alarmingly high, but that's up to you

global warming is very real. The environment is changing!

the oceans are getting more acidic, the weather is getting more extreme, and the ocean currrents are slowing down at a dramatic pace.
We have an ongoing mass extinction of mammals and the species composition of many ecosystems are getting less and less diverse (meaning less fish and more jellyfish).

> I'm just saying that taking climate change up the ass like it's "God's plan" or whatever is a stupid idea
Brainlet, temperature cycles are completely normal. I would start building CO2 production machines if I were you, because we're about to crash into an ice age, we're about 5 thousand years overdue for that one.

Attached: vostok_temperature_methane.png (1065x623, 147K)

>hope you can understand that the temperature changes over the past 50 years are alarmingly high, but that's up to you
If you zoom in to 1m on the BTC chart, we're mooning. But if you zoom out to 4h, we're crashing. The same thing with temperature. Every "global warming" believer brainlet is looking at a zoomed in chart. 50 years means shit, when you have 400,000 years of data.

In 10 years there will be more plastics than fish in the sea but dont worry, its all a leftist conspiracy.

You’re a fucking brainlet. The earths temperature is always changing, how can you not see this. Look at ice core data

"global warming" conspiracy theory implies that humans somehow affect the changes, brainlet.

Wow are people actually arguing in this thread wether or not global warming is real?

It's a bigger scam than Chainlink

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Good advice if i ever make it i will buy some factories in China or Vietnam depends where i get cheaper slaves

Attached: er.jpg (600x544, 81K)

I like global warming. I like pollution and environmental damage. It's the only thing we can still do that harms the extremely wealthy. It's how I get back at them.
>They control everything I'm taught through schools and media
>They control how I work through taxes and inflation
>They control my freedom through legislation
>They control my thoughts through censorship and spying
But they cant stop me from ruining the planet. If I ruin it fast enough, they grandchildren will go extinct just like mine. They don't get to continue the cycle of profiting off of my genes. We all die, fair and square.
Throwing trash in the ocean. Wasting as much paper as I can. Cutting down each and every tree. It's the ultimate revenge.

Attached: 1516284071351.jpg (500x521, 63K)

Is 12c cold for you guys? Looks pretty warm for the middle of winter desu desu

>we're about to crash into an ice age

>Science vs. a guy on Jow Forums telling us we're brainlets

>global warming harms the wealthy
Jesus christ, the word is overused but amerifat poorfags are KEKED. You idiots just love fucking yourselves dont you?
In enviromental disaster the elites will live in high tech strongholds with flood barriers while your comfy suburb becomes a third world shanty town

it's not just human factors though. it is temperature of earths core responsible for it. b/c that temperature effects the magnetic field which protects us from harmful radiation.

Short humanity

They'll be the only ones in the safety of the bunkers, or on a different planet, or space station. They won't die, and they're literally laughing at you killing off yourself and your entire lineage willingly.

Look at the last thousand years. Are you saying it's just a coincidence that the average temperature has shot up together with CO2 levels?

Attached: 2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png (1449x1088, 316K)

>muh science
A buzzword used by brainlets, who have no clue about actual research. I bet you think Bill Nye is a actual scientist too.

earth has been ice cap free for 90% of it's existence. what everyone is fearing is actually a return to what's normal

Truly revolutionary.

Attached: 5-Signs-Your-Baby-is-Ready-for-Solid-Food.jpg (750x392, 50K)

What the fuck are these symbols and letters? Speak American

yeah, and who released those "data"?
the jews

I've collected data for actual research. Bill Nye was a mistake.

Heres another Vostok graph for you to puzzle over.

Attached: untitled2.jpg (618x366, 70K)

Nuclear plants are actually a solution against global warming.

30 is hot
20 is nice
10 is cool
0 is ice

celsius is patritcian tier don't cuck yourself

Lets return to normal, before you existed. I'm sure you're fine with that.

No intelligent, informed people agree

>trusting data taken by people who have been caught on multiple occasions changing and skewing said and re-doing experiments until they find something close to what they’re looking for to stretch that for more funding
Literally have a plethora of emails by these “scientists” talking about data forging and what that you can find on Wikileaks, that have been there for over a decade.

So why would i trust the data by people who say the right thing for more funding i.e. payed to lie aka incentive to lie?

That's exactly my point, why the earth is flat.

Except i can visibly see the curve of the Earth in a plane and pilots have routes they take due to the curvature of the earth. Plus night and day.

The fact that you even grouped together flat earths and global warming deniers when you’re on the level of flat earther is weird and unsettling, friend. You’re going to have to do better than (((that))).

>coal is heating up the planet
sweet I have this great alternative called nuclear which doesn't pollute the earth in any significant way
>no fuck you we'll waste taxpayer money on inefficient renewables instead

Anthropogenic global warming denialists are like flat earth or homeopathy believers to me. Take this graph by user for example. Does he know that there is no deltaT/year average measurable on that graph (due to too large time scale) nearly as high as post industrial revolution? His chances of insight are hampered by the fact that he isn't trained in the scientific method and I can feel sympathy for his tries to go to the source but he lacks the capacity. I know this because to say that it is deltaT that is plotted is nonsensical without discrete values on the years axis, in which case the graph would break physics by ´negative millions of kelvin. What's plotted is of course temperature and anyone with even the first idea of what they were doing would know this. I see a hostility towards the authority argument as to blame for many of these conspiracies, it's the only reasonable argument for most people given certain precautions.

Imagine disputing the legitimacy of global warming with a group of people who can't comprehend the falsehoods inherent in the gender pay gap myth.
It's well and truly summer.

Unironically this

There's an article on the front of our local paper today: Antarctica's ice is melting 3 times faster than in 2007.

It will become inescapable soon enough that the Earth is warming, and it's causing damage, and most dummies will shut up and act like they never said otherwise. A minority will admit having been wrong.

Got the data of the suns heat output for the last thousand years as well?

I think we're heading towards another iceage.

>A buzzword used by brainlets, who have no clue about actual research.
Jesus fucking Christ I've found it! I've finally discovered the single dumbest fucking statement on the internet!

>I think we're heading towards another iceage.
What you mean is that you think that we're headed towards another glaciation within our ice age and if we weren't it would be a break in the pattern, so your thought is reasonable. It is safe to say that few scientists would be surprised at the start of another glaciation within the next 1000 years because we just don't have a clear picture of what triggers it even if we can list things that should be a factor. It is important to remember that while there are self proclaimed prophets saying that magnetic fields or solar cycles or whatever are the be all end all concerning climate they're just appealing to a innate human wish for a simple explanation, the modern day echo of (zeus/thor makes lightning), while fact is we don't know the inside of the sun or earth, we see cycles but they aren't regular we can't predict them and we don't understand a lot of their impact anyways.
One easy to see cycle that I really like however is the fact that glaciers suppress the crust of the earth which then rebounds when the glacier is gone. Low land -> higher temperature, high land -> lower temperature. Neat, right? Just one factor contributing to the cyclic nature of it all.
One point I'm really trying to make however is that just because it's cyclic doesn't mean it's predictable.

Oh man the "however" in the last sentence is painfully superfluous. Forgive my plebby writing.