youtube.com/watch?v=XtQdJtwhDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=oAlRtCyr0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=--3eIRSg2RY
youtube.com/watch?v=ex5SzAA0qXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eRIGWAyDzD8
youtube.com/watch?v=ESeT3tUqYpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You like techno or Turks?

Why? Also what are Berlin girls like? Are they as degenerate as I am led to believe?

techno, beer, chill clubs, cheap housing, hedonistic white girls, decent and affordable food, all around alive

Attached: Kurvige Reichshauptstadt.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

Well for partying is cool and pretty cheap. But there's something sad about Berlin. And the food is pretty shitty t bh

I went there for two days, met with a qt swedish girl who had just moved there. I didn't visit much of the city but I can't forget about walking with her in a park, hand in hand, with the bright summer light in her hair.

And that's why you are in love with "Berlin", because you spent 2 days with a Swedish girl with barely visiting the actual Berlin.
>Lel

Verite vrai, mais j'ai aussi aime la ville en general. Granted it's easier to appreciate it with a qt wrapped around your arm.

Berlin is the capital of Europe.

based

Attached: 1536673016494.jpg (1080x1920, 282K)

Oh ok cool just don't become one of those techno hipster obsessed with Berlin and you'll be fine..

>German techno
>good

The only genres of electronic music that Germans got right are Trance and Hardcore. True techno is something that only the US midwest knows how to do.

Attached: 1023123.jpg (400x400, 15K)

I hate berlin.
It's full of germans, arabs and turks.
Three groups I hate.

post a techno, trance and hardcore track so I can differentiate please

A friend of mine send me this from Berlin. Lmao

Attached: IMG-20181211-WA0000.jpg (1600x1200, 198K)

american techno
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Isn't hardcore a punk/metal genre?

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techno

True (Detroit) techno
youtube.com/watch?v=8aDE6rVxELE

youtube.com/watch?v=m3WDMkKGKNk

Trance
youtube.com/watch?v=-cXMnZ2vrx8

No never heard of gabbers?
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabber_(culture)

Yeah but Detroit techno artists plays in Berlin too. And its a matter of taste tb h

>hedonistic white girls

Tell me more

those three are all very nice desu
got some more good tracks?
here are some I like
youtube.com/watch?v=QQEW1qhkkgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm4ElZUzLOo
youtube.com/watch?v=XtQdJtwhDMw

Show me more Berlin girls from tinder

Are they easy?

(((berlin))) is nice

Attached: 20170109-brandenburg-gate-berlin-israel-flag-1484005740.jpg?.jpg (5256x3504, 872K)

Is this kind of autism common in Berlin

Attached: B266A732-021C-4FD2-9F35-D3993E244686.jpg (640x535, 98K)

"Hardcore" in electronic music spans a range of styles that originated in raves and clubs in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium in the late 80s to the mid 90s.

Below is an example of German excellence at making electronic Hardcore
youtube.com/watch?v=oAlRtCyr0sQ

Trust me, while I never really cared for european attempts at techno since most of it was just derivated clones of detroit style, Germans (with bongs and the dutch behind) completely dominate the Genre of trance

youtube.com/watch?v=--3eIRSg2RY (German)
youtube.com/watch?v=ex5SzAA0qXQ (Another famous German producer)
youtube.com/watch?v=eRIGWAyDzD8 (The dutch are for all intents and purposes of this discussion, German. dont @ me)

youtube.com/watch?v=ESeT3tUqYpc (British I believe)

>derivated

derivative*

nice, these are great too
thanks m8

Yes, but all around western europe. It is commonly considered backwards to be pro-life.

They aren't outliers, if you are very attractive and funny you will fuck a lot, if you are somewhat attractive and funny you will fuck quite a bit, if you are average you will fuck average etc.

But there's something about Berlin girls, maybe that's a bias from my own experience but they seemed wild, as in free spirited in a non-meme way.

Berlin, to me, felt like what I would have expected Paris in the golden era to feel like... a moveable feast.

thoughts on romanian micro

>free spirited

I know what you mean, they always seem cheerful and happy.. it’s annoying.

Apparently casual sex isn’t uncommon at all in Berlin and even preferable

How is it compared to Toronto

>considered backwards to be pro-life.

You haven’t seen her views on pedophilia and gays yet. She also unironically likes hitler

She’s from Berlin, an old friend

I've gotten flak for saying this on other forums (and at IRL shows), but romanian micro is quite literally minimal house music 15 years after people got bored of minimal house music. Every single person whom I've challenged to distinguish between rominimal and Chicago deep minimal house from the 90s begrudgingly agrees

All that aside, It's genuinely enjoyable. and it's still good to see local scenes forming, especially in nations that have never been traditional eelctronic music powerhouses.

Ya lots of emo/alt/goth type girls and they're all sjw for some reason

Toronto is a boring city. It has gentrified but unlike say, San Francisco, it never was weird or interesting in the first place. Or maybe I just don't know the right places - I used to live in San Francisco and before that Paris. All these cities feel like zombie-cities where people are dead inside. Paris in particular is a museum, it's nice to visit but I wouldn't want to be a young person there.

Toronto is fine to live a quiet life. Criminality is low and no one will bug you. But it's also easy to feel alienated. There are few white people and that actually takes away some of the experience. I can't relate as much to my neighbors and the people I meet are always from other ethnicities or cultures.

Now with respect to women, I don't know if it's because I lack the cultural cues but I have a hard time meeting north-american girls and staying with them more than a few nights. Dating here seem super ritualized and girls much more stuck up. In Europe I have no issues but here it takes a lot of effort for girls that I found to be a bit bland and basic. I concede I might have been chasing or attracting the wrong ones, still there is a notable difference in my opinion.

What are Berlin girls like in terms of dating and such.. is it easy to get in a casual relationship compared to North American girls?

What is dating culture like there

it’s pretty weird.. this girl used to say I love you and stuff to me and suddenly stopped talking and changed her tune.. later found out she was just pretending to be depressed and lonely

I’m still pissed about this bitch lying like that

Apparently it’s easy to make friends and get sex in Berlin.. fuck my life

Attached: E1E4FAB7-6541-4A37-92CD-4AD58A779BDC.jpg (768x432, 99K)

Toronto is boring as fuck, makes me want to kill my self.. I just came back from there last Thursday

you can have it

t. German arap turk mutt.

I don't like Germany but Berlin is cool, because it doesn't feel like a typical German city

Attached: 220r0j000000ajqhu05FE_W_1600_1200_Q70.jpg (1600x1200, 207K)

>cheap housing
L
M
A
O

It's cheap hans

what does a typical German city feel like?

Boring medieval backwater town with shitty people and absolutely nothing to do

activate it

Attached: 5bd1e5f300a69.jpg (1214x697, 109K)

>huuuuur 2 days lmfao I'm in love with it

imagine being this retarded

KYS

You have to go back, shitskin

couldnt have happened in beautiful brazil

Attached: brazil_favela_antares_2014_06_04.jpg (937x528, 396K)

Quiet, I wouldn't say boring but yeah, easy to fall asleep

looks like Paris lol

Attached: 1438972728476[1].jpg (645x344, 49K)

I like that there's a gyro stand on every block and you can drink beer on the trains in Berlin.
They also have Biergartens, which are cool. I'm not a big club guy though