Will the market crash happen soon?

Will the market crash happen soon?
Started to notice a lot of buzz and controversy, where the mainstream media is saying everything is perfect and ready for new highs, while the billionaires and businessmen are pulling their cash out of the stocks/market.

Attached: .jpg (801x1229, 73K)

Why do the losers on here hope for a market crash? Same on Jow Forums

They are right in that the current system is fundamentally flawed. But everybody underestimates for how long the powers that be can keep the party going.

Ehh maybe because

1) The system is a scam
2) Bitcoin is the only sovereign asset capable of hedging on said scam, making anyone holding 1 BTC elite

Attached: BTCfuture.png (1453x9999, 3.8M)

cope

Is this how you cope?

i have reason to believe the FED is losing control
>1) check the yield "curve"
>2) even with it flat, FED is still getting more aggressive, 4 hikes this year
>3) noticed some subtle differences between FED, lenders, and pay raises
>4) also all the media telling everyone to BUY
>5) bonds have been more volatile than the major indexes
>6) after selling the rally for every single record ER beat, most volume has left the building and
>7) now its all in fucking china. check every single chinese company rn, as well as dimsum bonds. all bullish
yea im more than a little spooked

pretty sure that big money sees china as the new haven and are working on exit scamming the US and crashing our currency to bring about the rise of the gold-backed petroyuan. however i think this is still a ways away.

still saying that the next financial crisis is gonna be caused by european financial sector collapse. US will feel it no doubt, but EU will bear the brunt of this one.

i dont think anyone w any sense is hoping for one. id definitely like to know beforehand, but these things never happen as expected. its always something that fools all the computer models

copeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BTC is probably gonna stay sideways or bearish for the remainder of the rate hike season. i just dont see it mooning AGAINST the dollar in a rising rate environment,

maybe right before everyone figues out fiat is fugged youll get a boost

>being this much of a kike

lets face it though
whether BTC is now a commodity or a currency (or both) is very important. BTC has never been mainstream while rates were rising in the US. rates rising will initially cause the dollar to moon. this is usually bad for any currency thats not the dollar, and its usually bad for most commodities prices (but not always).

so what would be the reason that it would moon against all of this? i dont thin its gonna do much of anything till rate hikes are over desu

>((they)) announce BTC is banned
>price crashes
>((they)) get your cheap coins
>((they)) unban it

They have been doing this for a while.

Attached: muh gov ban.png (1037x1335, 619K)

k, so accumulate until the diversity hire president gets in and they give him or her 0%rates again.

So stock up on gold?

thats not wat im talking about user. im talking about how since crypto went mainstream, BTC has become increasingly effected by the regular market

hey im not too sure on how this all relates to BTC, but given how flat the yield curve is, they will atleast have to start taking on a more neutral policy, maybe by the beginning of next year. though if the yield curve inverts, theyll probably have to drop it and bring on the QE again

lol you cryptards are funny
why the fuck would you long gold in a bullish dollar/rising rate environment? no im saying short gold. and short things against the dollar going wild. like emerging markets, metals, currencies.

i just brought this up because i wanted to try and understand whether BTC is trading as a currency or a commodity

Learn another word.

>while the billionaires and businessmen are pulling their cash out of the stocks/market.
citacione needoh

Attached: frencharoo.jpg (283x424, 27K)

Honestly I feel much more comfy with my digital gold bags than stocks.

>The system is a scam

Attached: 3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_z.jpg (640x480, 111K)

this
the system is the system, and its why we are allowed to do the things we do, like trading. it can be very frustrating as wealth begets wealth, and poverty remains poverty, but its a thing to be respected and learned about. or you can go pound sand, and be a fuggin gommie idc

>centraly planned money is not a scam

>muh economic collapse
>muh buy metals
>muh QE

Shut the fuck up commie faggot

Attached: 2tg44gh4.png (301x270, 151K)