How are my Jow Forumsernational frens doing today?

How are my Jow Forumsernational frens doing today?

Attached: BFFEB612-8E34-46DA-BB7B-87A001578158.jpg (514x606, 74K)

shu the fuck up faggot ass bitch nigga cunt

>go home for christmas
>parents immediately bring me to a company christmas party despite obviously being an aspie
>hardly remember anyone here, have no idea what to say to anyone
>20 minutes down, 3.5 hours to go
Holy fuck I hate this

Attached: 1424850371277.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

lololol kys aspie punk worthless nigga bitch

Yelissa?

What’s gotten into you Sven you used to be a nice guy.

Attached: CCB7E325-8E28-4717-8124-ECB12FA6C6A8.jpg (619x453, 26K)

based. Fuck France

Yo nigga I'm fixin jump this green lil faggot

granddad asked me what I want for new year a week ago and today I was looking for something in the closer and saw that he bought me a fucking cheap gamepad WITHOUT vibration and it was NOT wireless
fucking boomer, can't wait to sell it in a few weeks

Speaking of which, reply to this post if you think France and Sweden are gay.

Please don't be real

Pretty good, waiting for the cable company guy to get over here to fix my internet that keeps going out at random during the day, but other than that everything's going pretty well. How about you fren?

Attached: holhans.gif (498x345, 250K)

>need to eat
>thinking of food makes me feel bad for some reason

I'd probably just end up eating white bread with peanut butter

Attached: 10454043_692678870786991_1344279162_n.jpg (640x640, 73K)

fuck you shut the fuck up and die subhuman get off my board

here's my reply fellow redditor

?
At least he didn't buy a dualshock 4, I would not be able to connect it to my pc

Shit day, uni exam tomorrow early in the morning, forced to commute for hours to get there fail and go back

you should be happy you got anything at all, i thought rooskies weren't as consumerist as us

Might as well specify what kind of a present exactly your kid needs if you feel like asking if he wants anything

Hello frens.

Why did you ask him to get you a gamepad anyways?
You should've asked for something else, you are never supposed to ask for very specific things otherwise it's just like giving money.

>you are never supposed to ask for very specific things
Why? Never heard of this before
We always ask each other if there's something we would like to get unless we don't have any ideas or unless it's a present for a kid
Money or lasting stuff are good presents too because they won't be just lying around

To me it just sounds very tacky.
Here, part of the point is for the gift be a surprise and to make it special. If you're too specific it ruins that whole experience for the person giving the gift.
My sister asked for "kitchen stuff", so I'm making her a spice rack. I asked for dog supplies since I'm getting a puppy. If you can't think of a broad category, just ask for socks or something.

Well, new year is not supposed to be a happy family holiday like xmas, most zoomers don't even spend it with their families, they meet up with their friends or go to a party

It's my birthday. My friend is coming here, we will drink one IPA I have here and listen some metal.
It's so hot in the south hemisphere, bros.

Attached: trollface apu toilet paper.png (750x2350, 336K)

I don't get it