Do you ever have these thoughts?

Do you ever have these thoughts?

Attached: 371030A4-5BF0-4D21-BCEE-F4E27AD6A705.jpg (433x955, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought#Aggressive_thoughts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ofcourse, they fucking plague me
if the Warp was real, the daemons would be fucking scary i'll tell you that much

They're called "intrusive thoughts", and yes. Many.

Attached: hmmm-today-infant-intrusive-thoughts.jpg (433x955, 68K)

Yes, and it messes with my head. I mean, while they are going on in my mind's eye, I am utterly repulsed, but they still creep up. I think we imagine the things we DON'T want to happen as much, if not more, than what we do want to happen.

Killing critters -- never had thoughts of infanticide just yet -- comes into my head on a daily basis. I also have intense, fleeting feelings of lust for my mother-in-law.

Attached: 1525941143747.jpg (618x800, 91K)

Actually, yes

>This thing have a name and it's common amongst everyone
I'm unironically relieved.

Attached: ....png (249x239, 16K)

fucking kek who drew this?

Fucking lmao. Yes its an actual thing OP.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought#Aggressive_thoughts

Just the other day I was outside and I thought about picking up an old man and hurling him into oncoming traffic. i didnt do it of course.

is this a meme i missed or something? dont tell me i shared all this time with literal psycos
estiboiposting is a thing but this

No, never. Of course not. What a deranged person to think such thoughts.

Attached: 1465858357253s.jpg (211x250, 5K)

Yes of course, especially towards Swedes

Yes

t. actual NPC

it's not a meme
i have thoughts about anything and everything and the internet amplifies them it seems
godlessness aswell

I used to deal with this intrusive thoughts thing, but they mostly went away for whatever reason. Extreme violence, otherwise sometimes sexually inappropriate stuff. Looking back, it almost seems like demonic possession or some shit

>not suicidal or depressed
>always feel the urge to jump off buildings and bridges

>not imagining raping sexy vulnerable women
I knew Jow Forums was pretty gay but cmon

there's a difference between normiecore imagining a submissive woman in sexual context or any of your closest relatives, any older (or younger) males or sometimes animals

that shit gets to you
don't be a fucking dickhead

>sometimes animals
>Netherlands

>sometimes animals
>Netherlands

>sometimes animals
>Netherlands

>sometimes animals
>sometimes

t. normalfag.

I used to be constantly worried about people I care about dying, so I was afraid of touching "deathly" colors or having sloppy handwriting.

No, I stopped them recently that I acquired a clear purpose in life and strong mental clarity and discipline, obsessing myself with achieving my goals and improving myself and being honest with myself and the world.
These intrusive thoughts find no attention in my mind anymore, and it is source of great satisfaction knowing that I have full control of my emotions and the wanderings of my ideas.

Attached: flat 750x1000 075 t.u7.jpg (750x1000, 51K)

Some friends kid who's like 12 had very short shorts on and for a second i thought about grabbing it because it looked so soft, of course I would never actually do it

>haha they repeat the same post three times thats funny

that sentence which you have greentexed, but in an unironic fashion.

I always have thoughts of myself dying in violent ways, usually suicide. So there's that I guess.

Attached: 1536452443430.png (199x181, 6K)

NPC

I have crazy thoughts once in awhile but never any like this about my kids. Evolution prevents it.

Semi-related
I had a dream where i was in a helpless state, lying down etc. and my mom, while on her Moomintroll form (think of some dumbass anime with powerup forms or whatever), was trying to convince me to have sex with her, "it's ok, it's not her, it's a Moomintroll" i though at first, thankfully i was able to reject her advances in the end.
Damn i felt proud of myself when i woke up.

Attached: muumit-kakkukuva-muumimamma-syotava-kakkukuva-kakkuun.jpg (480x679, 28K)

if you seriously have thoughts like this check yourself into an institution asap

Only had these kinds of thoughts for my ex gf and my mom.
If you have these in general for many people you're an actual psycho.

Two NPC's spotted

>Does thinking happen to other people?

The human mind is able to imagine dozens of different scenarios based on experience/knowledge at any given time, in seconds. This is how humans are able to "predict" imminent future events and act preemptively. Since it's been a key strength in human survival, our minds are still constantly trying to prepare us for any imagined scenario.

We naturally think about disturbing or scary things a lot because of their nature: We don't know how we would deal with them, or if we could even survive them (death being the ultimate consequence), otherwise we could just think about them once, conclude with "if it happens I'll just go with the flow, doesn't really matter", and then never bother with the thoughts again. Instead, once we start to think "Wait a minute, what the fuck -would- I do if that happened? How could I get out alive?", we start to obsess, attempting in our human way to prepare ourselves for any potential scenario, using prediction and time as our natural armor.

This is why we have nightmares. Dreams and nightmares are just our thoughts without any outside stimuli to distract us from them (plus a hefty dose of paralysis and sporadic consciousness), so we believe them more than reality (If you can't see, hear, touch, or smell your bedroom, or even feel/move your body, why would you think you're just laying in bed when all the sights, sounds, and feelings playing out in your mind are more vivid and present?). So, when we just have our thoughts to base our sense of reality on, and we inevitably think of things we don't want to happen, guess what's going to happen?

The real scary part of this whole discussion is that apparently some people literally only think singular lines of thought about things they like, or things they are about to do. Actual NPCs.

yep

As we've recently found out some people don't even lead inner monologues let alone have radical thoughts

>haha they repeat the same post three times thats funny
>Netherlands

same desu

Attached: 56290565.png (350x339, 48K)

same
everytime I see a ledge, I start to stare at it and then look

My intrusive thoughts are almost always about just whipping out my cock in public

Yesterday i was trying to sleep. I imagined my cat would wake me up while i was very tired and in a fit of rage fueled by a weird frustrating dream i would kill it. I cried like a bitch and couldn't sleep.(and fucked my sleep schedule up)

But I am not sure it's the same thing. I had a vision of myself doing it, I didn't think" hey i coukd kill my cat"

The French have a phrase for it called, “the call of the void” or something.

And yes I do.

>the call of the void
yummy

Attached: 502698.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

I can't stand being on the train/subway station seen all those faggots just behind the yellow line from a single push to be thrown on the void. I always look the other way around the get rid of these thoughts.

when i was a teenager i would always get thoughts of having sex with my male friends in my mind. im not attracted to men, the idea of fucking a man disgusts me but the fact these thoughts appeared worried me. i thought i might be gay for a while. but then i got a girlfriend and realised it was just my mind torturing me

When I was a kid I realized I am primarily sexually aroused by violence.
When I see a cute girl the first thing I imagine without even meaning to is strangling her to death while fucking her.
Luckily I'm not retarded and have self control so I'm not going to take life imprisonment for a nut.

Yes. Sometimes when I look at traffic I get the urge to walk into a car. Or when looking down a ledge I wish to jump off it etc etc. Anybody else? I'm not suicidal or none that sort.

Attached: megu drinking.jpg (848x1199, 147K)

i get this. except this isnt an "intrusive thought" you hate. id actually enjoy raping a really attractive woman. but i realise its wrong and evil. and i know i have genuine feelings for a girl when i wouldnt dream of laying a finger on her

>wrong and evil
spook

Based, too bad I deleted my Stirner folder.

what's an inner monologue?

That's a symptom of OCD.

Once step closer to the EDGE and I'm about to break

i’m not a mentally ill drumpftard so no

When I drive with someone I always marvel at the fact it would take me 1 well timed push to the steering wheel to kill us all, especially if we're on a highway. Having that kind of power with so little effort is scary.

I have ADD and my head is like a compilation montage of these kind of thoughts at times.

I think the purpose of these kinds of thoughts is to specifically to prevent such events from happening in actuality.

Yes! Every time I’m driving around and see a bunch of pedestrians on the sidewalk I think “All I have to do is nudge this wheel and I could crush all of them.” Before driving on my merry way.

Yes of course

yes. my brother said he has them too

Of course
>make a friend through work
>he gives me a lift home, first time we've been outside of work together
>My brain tells me 'I wonder what would happen if I punched him right now'

yes, but rarely

>The call of the void

I'm not gonna lie, that sounds pretty metal. The French always have cool terms.

>Intrusive thoughts are getting intense and I often have to do some weird hand gesture or make some sound to get my mind off of it.

Attached: 1574378732842.png (214x236, 6K)

That's more like an OCD

This is also more likely an OCD.
Obsession being the intrusive thoughts, compulsion being the "ritual" you do to get rid of the obsession.

What should I do to stop it? The thoughts anyway

Constantly. It's pretty normal, we all just ignore them.

Sometimes i dream of getting in a accident putting me into a coma for at least 5 years to have that froze in time experience and cause I'm bored as hell

Yes, impulsive thoughts like the feeling that you get when you’re looking over the edge of a height are normal

I have this mental/sexual block which i can only imagine having sex with someone i love, that way rape is impossible for me.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 18K)

yes, sometimes when I lean forward (eg. to pick something up), I move my head next to a corner of a table, and I imagine what it would do if I smashed my head into it, the corner entering my eye socket
but I cannot get that thought out of my head, the only way is to mentally pick up the object WITHOUT smashing my eye into the corner, but each time I try to avoid the corner I smash my eye into it, it infuriates me, I cannot imagine NOT smashing my eye into the corner of the table

ah I call this subconscious white night syndrome, its so deep rooted , even some chads have this, it used to be called being a romantic

Not so much hurting other people, but I always get thoughts of violent and painful stuff happen to myself. Walking by a fireplace? What if I slipped and fell on the hot metal and got severe and painful burns? Walking by a spiked fence? What if I slipped and impaled my eyes without actually dying though, and I was stuck there and had to pull my skull of it? Resting my legs on something? What if something heavy fell on my knees, bending and breaking them backwards and I can't get free?

Fucking exhausting if I'm honest

Attached: 1457692500899.jpg (2085x2399, 581K)