I honestly want my mother to die, I hate her so much

I honestly want my mother to die, I hate her so much

Attached: 1567900u90.jpg (964x912, 56K)

Why?

When I was 13 I tripped my mum over for no reason I'm a fucking monster I never forgave myself and from that moment I realised I had to change.

Honour thy father and thy mother.

I like my family. If they would all drop dead then I'd be rich. I think I'd get over it.

But it's not going to happen anyway.

>But it's not going to happen anyway.
It is going to happen.

I used to get into stupid arguments all the time with my Mother, when she dies you will regret the things that happened between you and you will miss her

no,

I hate my mother for giving me brown eyes

What kind of a man does not love his mother?

It would be understandable if the mother was some kind of a monster. A psychopath who only had children to have someone to boss around, or a sadist who hurt her children just for fun, or something. But that's really the only valid reason to hate her. Otherwise there's something very wrong with a person who doesn't respect his parents over anything else.
If it's something like just go kill yourself OP

This isn't Jow Forums related.

My mom is a narcissistic manipulative bitch but i still love her, leaving home asap though

I love my mommy :)

Attached: faf.jpg (604x516, 29K)

You’ll never understand the pain of having nigger eyes

I pulled a lawn chair out from under my mother when she went to sit down. It was in front of a bunch of family members and I was rolling in the grass laughing. I still think it was the right thing to do.

javierito

Love mom and sis
my granny can be pretty annoying and behave retarded when I try to explain how to use stuff to her but she's okay too

Just get out of your house. I bet that you are already over 18.

kek, same

i wish my mom was still alive

Attached: 1540153821990.jpg (1024x518, 53K)

why don't you kill yourself instead?

no,

This

t. ruskeat silmät